Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Sex Drive - Empty Inside.

12

Sex Drive - Empty Inside.

Where does one go about checking his testosterone levels?

My sex drive has recently taken a nose drive and fightingly enough my attraction to women is almost entirely emotional now. I only get a weak hard-on in the morning too.

Go to the doctors and see. If you want an increase in sex drive check out Fish Oil.

And do lots of Kegels. You will wake up with bigtime woodies.

And stop thinking about it so much…… all us guys go through low sex drive times. Your not alone brotha.


I determine my masculinity by having fate kick me in the stones and asking, "thats all you got bitch"? -androNYC

Originally Posted by Imperator
Where does one go about checking his testosterone levels?

My sex drive has recently taken a nose drive and fightingly enough my attraction to women is almost entirely emotional now. I only get a weak hard-on in the morning too.

How old are you and do you lead a healty life style? Are you overweight?


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Well, yeah I’d say my diet has been pretty healthy as of lately. Yes, I’m overweight but I’ve liquidated lots of the weight and within a few months I don’t think I’ll be overweight anymore.

Go get a physical and have your doctor check your testerone level, because they will not give you injections just because you say you want a testerone injection. I know cause my nieghbor got some injections and it gave him so much energy that I ask my doctor for an injection but was turned down because my level was just right.

In the mean time: Anyone have a problem like mine and overcame it and returned to having a powerful sex drive?

Originally Posted by buddy_rich66
And do lots of Kegels. You will wake up with bigtime woodies.

Boy I wish that were true. I’ve been doing kegels for months on end and never get morning wood. But then again I’ve never had morning wood so I guess it’s nothing out of the ordinary for me. Also the kegels are not helping the premature ejaculation. About 30 seconds to a minute tops is all I can last.

Originally Posted by Imperator
In the mean time: Anyone have a problem like mine and overcame it and returned to having a powerful sex drive?

Right at 4 years for me and nothing has improved. Not too optimistic that it’s ever going to be like it used to be.

Formula 1, what’s your heigh, weight, and how much do you masturbate?

Check out 789’s thread “I’ve been diagnosed with Andropause”.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Do any of you guys with little or no sex drive consume a lot of alcohol or on some sort of drug whether it be prescription or illegal. This can definitely be a factor in lowering ones libido.

Originally Posted by Imperator
Formula 1, what’s your heigh, weight, and how much do you masturbate?

6ft 1in, 150lbs. Masturbate to completion about once every 10 days or so. Edge about every other day or so.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
Do any of you guys with little or no sex drive consume a lot of alcohol or on some sort of drug whether it be prescription or illegal. This can definitely be a factor in lowering ones libido.

I don’t drink alcohol at all. It has always given me bad headaches even if I only consume just a little bit. No drugs.

Formula 1,

I have this theory, about premature ejaculation. If your circumcised and you dont use lotion during masterbation/edging I might be able to help with your problem.


Starting: (2/1/06) (nbpel=7.8) (bpel=8.15) (eg=5 3/16)

06/29/07: (nbpel=8 1/2) (bpel=9) (mid eg=6) (base eg 6.25)

Comparison Pictures, 8in to 9in= My Comparison Pic thread.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Sex drive and softening erectionNewbie123Penis Enlargement Basics212-26-2005 08:01 PM
Supplements to Increase female Sex DriveChemiconPenis Enlargement Basics305-08-2005 09:28 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:31 AM.