Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Seriously why is circumcision still done today

Thread Closed

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
No, I am responding just fine. You refuse to listen,… at all, to another point of view.

I think I have listened. I took all your arguments and responded to them. You are the one that refuses to even address the key issue/point here.

You argument as it stands in this thread is this. (correct me if I’m wrong I dare you.)

I love being Cut, I prefer it that way and because I prefer it that way that automatically means my son will prefer it that way as well. Based on this I believe it is justified that I have the right to have him cut at birth for no necessary reason and refuse him the option of deciding for himself. I also completely disregard the fact that it is mutilation and I don’t care even if it is, because if i think it isn’t then it isn’t.

Your arguments about medical problems that develop due to being uncut don’t address this issue at all because there are no medical problems with penises when they are only a few days/hours/weeks old.
You also can’t argue about cleanliness/less maintenance because you have never had an uncut penis and you have no idea just how clean or unclean uncut is. (Probably why you didn’t even bother to respond to this argument)
Your only argument that can be considered valid is the one in the above paragraph. (I love being cut and so will my son/sons so I’ll save them the trouble and do it (cut them) when they can’t say yes or no.)

You keep saying “uncuts” have a “my way or the highway” attitude.

How is the “cuts” “Because I think It’s right. It is. End of story.” attitude any different.

Also don’t forget what you said about you being happy with it either way. Your own words.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
Bottom line is, I like my circumcised dick. ( I’d probably like it if it wasn’t, but, because I live in what IS, I am quite happy with what I have)

That is it, that is all I have to say and I’m done. I wont be posting any more in this thread.


Start Jan08 7.20 X 5.35 BP ----> NOW 9.75 X 6.50 BP

8.75NP 6.8BaseEG. The Krod Pics thread


Last edited by Krod : 06-06-2009 at .

Originally Posted by Krod
You argument as it stands in this thread is this. (correct me if I’m wrong I dare you.)

I love being Cut, I prefer it that way and because I prefer it that way that automatically means my son will prefer it that way as well. Based on this I believe it is justified that I have the right to have him cut at birth and refuse him the option of deciding for himself. I also completely disregard the fact that it is mutilation and I don’t care even if it is, because if i think it isn’t then it isn’t.

:-s

Originally Posted by Krod
That is it, that is all I have to say and I’m done. I wont be posting any more in this thread.

:cya:

Bye.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Typical. Dodged it again and won’t even deny it either.


Start Jan08 7.20 X 5.35 BP ----> NOW 9.75 X 6.50 BP

8.75NP 6.8BaseEG. The Krod Pics thread

I think you guys should ease off a bit. there is nothing to be gained by nerner comments.

Just agree to disagree OK?


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Originally Posted by petitfaun
I think you guys should ease off a bit. there is nothing to be gained by nerner comments.

Just agree to disagree OK?

Well, it is a debate thread.


I'm here because I can be.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
by: Razarei, page 9 of this thread

“I’m sorry but for that comparison I have to call you a complete idiot”

by: TLC Tugger, page 13 or 14 of this thread

You just compared cutting off a part of the penis to shaving pubic hair. That automatically makes your opinion void and I pretty much believe everyone else to come across that will agree secretly.


I'm here because I can be.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
by: Razarei, page 9 of this thread

“I’m sorry but for that comparison I have to call you a complete idiot”

by: TLC Tugger, page 13 or 14 of this thread

>> the desire to cut off healthy normal body parts is a mental illness <<

“By the way the illness is called B I I D (Bodily Integrity Identity Disorder).”

Krod,

Also said I was “childish” for one my opinions as well.

…………

I called Razarei on that before (and you also), but despite the not acceptable form, he was attacking your argument not you. He was saying that the comparison is completely improper. Anyway, as said, if he does it again he will gain a punishment. But this post is pretty old, right?

TLC is being a “I know it all” guy, with me also; but he is not attacking you personally.

Krod was attacking your argument, not you.

You are whining for little or nothing, calling who disagree with you ‘fascists’, when you are saying that: You cut a piece of your son penis because you do like more a cut penis. This is a form of child abuse, that’s what they are saying, and you can’t stand with this responsibility - being shor on argument, you are trying to raise shit.

Originally Posted by Razarei

“I’m sorry but for that comparison I have to call you a complete idiot”

Originally Posted by Razarei

You just compared cutting off a part of the penis to shaving pubic hair. That automatically makes your opinion void and I pretty much believe everyone else to come across that will agree secretly.

You are on hold.


Last edited by marinera : 06-06-2009 at .

Wow, when are you guys going to learn you can’t win an Internet argument, anymore insults and the thread gets locked and unfortunately some may get shown the door.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by marinera
I called Razarei on that before (and you also), but despite the not acceptable form, he was attacking your argument not you. He was saying that the comparison is completely improper. Anyway, as said, if he does it again he will gain a punishment. But this post is pretty old, right?

TLC is being a “I know it all” guy, with me also; but he is not attacking you personally.

Krod was attacking your argument, not you.

You are whining for little or nothing, calling who disagree with you ‘fascists’, when you are saying that: You cut a piece of your son penis because you do like more a cut penis. This is a form of child abuse, that’s what they are saying, and you can’t stand with this responsibility - being shor on argument, you are trying to raise shit.

Marinera,

You are a respected Moderator, and I understand your position. I’m not whining at all. I have taken offense at some of the comments directed towards me, because there have been no “qualifiers” after the statements have been made. (therefore they have been taken in literal “text”)

When you and I have had a difference of opinion, we add smilies, etc. to let the other know that there is some sort of respect for the others side of the coin. So, maybe that will help us all IF the thread goes forward.

The term “fascist” was used to express the feeling that I have, that some of the posters in this thread, have been “dictating” their belief onto me. The term, obviously, has some very negative connotations outside of the “dictatorship” piece of the definition. ( and I don’t want to go into the semantics, but it is inflammatory, and I will refrain from it’s use going forward.)

This thread/subject has a lot of emotion in it for some reason. I guess it is inherently “personal” because we are talking about our prized appendage that, obviously, means a lot to the members here.

Maybe I should start a new thread:
“abortion is great” or “abortion is terrible”, and watch the fun begin. (NOT) ;) (Just a joke, really, it is not a subject I would ever want to debate here.)


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Have you noticed that a big part of the emotion is coming from people circumcised by their parents and that now aren’t good with that choice? Who is dictating to whom? Just asking. :)

Originally Posted by marinera
Have you noticed that a big part of the emotion is coming from people circumcised by their parents and that now aren’t good with that choice? Who is dictating to whom? Just asking. :)

I agree that some cut people are very unhappy with it. (a very small percentage, I would argue) And, yes, they are very passionate and emotional about it.

I’ve only gotten “emotional” when I am told I have somehow “abused”, etc. my child via circumcision. I am not saying anything at all, negative about the intact people. (and I never have)

I do like the smilie though. ;) This IS the kind of discourse I am all good with. Thanks, Marinera :thumbs:


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Nothing to mention. Hope this thread doesn’t become over-heated again as soon as I’ll log off. :)

Originally Posted by monet
If he is circumcised at birth, the shaft actually BECOMES the “foreskin” in a sense, and as he matures, the nerves mature and become sensitive as well.

Interesting theory. It is utterly nonsense of course. It’s as if you’re saying gouge out an eye and the cheek will somehow learn to see. And it belies your later assertion that sex somehow got better being cut as an adult.

Originally Posted by monet
As long as you clean yourself and keep it clean (as in wash with soap daily), then there are no issues.

You don’t believe in evolution do you? Every mammal has been evolving a foreskin for like 65 million years. Suddenly in the past few thousand years the need for soap has arisen (in humans only)?

Originally Posted by monet
{the foreskin is} JUST skin that functions to cover the glans to keep it sensitive until sex.

The foreskin is not just the wrapper, it’s the candy. If the testimony of intact men doesn’t do it for you, then you can read the unrefuted Sorrells study which identified and tested 17 spots on the penis and found the 5 most sensitive all on the commonly amputated part of the foreskin. Or listen to Taylor who cut up dead guys to count nerve endings and found half of all the penile nerve endings concentrated on the end of the foreskin, and these aren’t ordinary free nerve endings, but specialized light touch receptors called Meissner’s Corpuscles.

Originally Posted by monet
Why am I writing? Because I experienced both sides of the coin! I was uncircumcised until I decided to get the procedure done at 27. I don’t regret one bit. Sex is better since there’s less friction between me and my foreskin and more friction between me and the girl.

And I believe and care about your testimony exactly as much as that of the guy who says he sees fine with one eye gouged out. It has no bearing on whether the eyes of others should be gouged out.

Originally Posted by monet
When a girl gives me head I don’t have to hold down my foreskin

Hmmm. That’s a new one. You should date chicks with arms. :)

Cheers,
-Ron


Last edited by TLCTugger : 06-06-2009 at .
Top
Thread Closed

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:32 PM.