Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Seriously why is circumcision still done today

Thread Closed

>> As soon as he started a withdrawal motion, he would have the same slinky slack feeling for him and for his partner that cut men the world over are used to. <<

Of course I meant to say INTACT men and their partners get the slinky gliding action. Sorry.

-Ron

Read a lot here.no real solid statement.

I wasn’t. So don’t know the other side.

I’m glad I wasn’t. Won’t get into the issue’s of pro / con. I have my thoughts on circumcision.but not worth repeating after reading through the thread.

Guess, be happy with what you have and let the feelings on issue’s slid.

I’m done posting in this thread. The “INTACT” fascists won’t be happy unless everyone AGREES with them.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
I’m done posting in this thread. The “INTACT” fascists won’t be happy unless everyone AGREES with them.

The only thing they want you to agree with is to leave the decision up to the person who the penis belongs to. You make it sound like such a difficult thing to do.

Originally Posted by MDC
The only thing they want you to agree with is to leave the decision up to the person who the penis belongs to. You make it sound like such a difficult thing to do.

I am saying life does not work that way. The percentages of “problems” with being “cut” or “uncut” seem pretty even to me. As a parent, I make a lot of choices FOR my children, some, you and the “all knowing” in these threads would not agree with. So what. What I do with and for MY children is up to me. Calling circumcision “mutilation”, “amputation” and abuse, etc. is ridiculous to me. And yes, OFFENSIVE.

I think the so called “intact” fascists, (not all, but many), need to get off their high horse.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz

I’m done posting in this thread. The “INTACT” fascists won’t be happy unless everyone AGREES with them.

If you can’t have a discussion without calling people who disagree with you ‘fascists’, stay out.

I am founding a religion that - as a sign of union with God - on the third day after birth will cut off the left earlobe of every newborn child.

Wish me luck.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Can we call those childs ‘mutilated’ or we are fascists if we do? :)

(Hell, no bro, I can’t wish you luck on this one).

Originally Posted by marinera
If you can’t have a discussion without calling people who disagree with you ‘fascists’, stay out.

I was more referring to the manner of the discourse. (ie I feel that I am being “dictated” to, rather than a free exchange where the parties just disagree)

Also, please note that in this thread, I have been called an “idiot” and “childish”. However, you and Lil12big have had a tone that I am totally fine with, and in fact I am willing to talk about our differences of opinion.

Please remind the other posters, (TLC, KROD etc.) to watch what they are intimating and flat out saying as well. There are two very valid sides to this debate. Although I doubt anyone that I have mentioned will acknowledge the fact.

It is the connotation that goes along with “calling” someone elses child “mutilated” that I object to.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
……
Also, please note that in this thread, I have been called an “idiot” and “childish”. However, you and Lil12big have had a tone that I am totally fine with, and in fact I am willing to talk about our differences of opinion.
……

Who did? I missed, so please tell me. Anyway, if it happens again, the culprit will be on hold or worse.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
…..
It is the connotation that goes along with “calling” someone elses child “mutilated” that I object to.

We’ve been there. You are giving to the word mutilated a pejorative sense that isn’t in intentions of posters, IMHO. Saying ‘cut’ and saying ‘mutilated’ is the same thing in this context, it doesn’t means cuts are inferior. ‘Adversaries’ could argue that your intention to cut your childs means that you think uncuts are inferior. Taking any possible occasion to go heated can’d lead us anywhere, I think.

Originally Posted by marinera
Who did? I missed, so please tell me. Anyway, if it happens again, the culprit will be on hold or worse.

by: Razarei, page 9 of this thread

“I’m sorry but for that comparison I have to call you a complete idiot”

by: TLC Tugger, page 13 or 14 of this thread

>> the desire to cut off healthy normal body parts is a mental illness <<

“By the way the illness is called B I I D (Bodily Integrity Identity Disorder).”

Krod,

Also said I was “childish” for one my opinions as well.

The point here is not to “tattle”, because frankly, what they have to say about me, and/or the decisions I make in the best interest of my family, have no impact on how I live my life.

I just want/wanted you to understand that this, right now, is less of a debate, and more of a remrimand for those of us who have chosen, in our best judgement, to circumcize our boys, and are actually HAPPY being circumcised.

I don’t know how having my opinion on this is so wrong. It is intimated, above, by TLC, that there must be a “disorder” associated circumcision. Seriously?

It becomes some “holier than thow” moral debate about an infant being able to make choices about a portion of skin on his penis. ( yes, I said infant on purpose, and yes, I know that an adult can make the decision if he must or wants to)

As I have said, even the ADULTS who have had positive things to say about thier ADULT circumcision get a “backhanded” “I’m glad your happy with the results,….but….” Please read through some of the posts, and I think you’ll understand why this stuff is irritating.

I am all for straightforward debate of the ISSUE, but I will not tolerate the hints that I have somehow “wronged” my boys by having them circumcised. I refuse to be dictated to. (a basis of facsism)

Whew, ….. did I say this the right way? I hope so. Marinera, Lil12Big and others like you, are people I will discuss this with openly and honestly all day long. But, the personal inferences and outright intolerance are not acceptable to me. ;)


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
by: TLC Tugger, page 13 or 14 of this thread

>> the desire to cut off healthy normal body parts is a mental illness <<

“By the way the illness is called B I I D (Bodily Integrity Identity Disorder).”

Krod,

Also said I was “childish” for one my opinions as well.

I think your using this as a convenient excuse to dodge arguments which you don’t want to respond to.

About the Bodily Integrity Identity Disorder argument. In a discussion or debate I have no idea how someone throwing FACTS at you is offensive.

And in response to me calling you childish.

Originally Posted by Krod
Your argument about uncut guys developing phimosis and then blaming their parents for not circumcising them is also childish. How are the parents responsible for the phimosis. They are no more responsible for that then their son developing cancer(anywhere in the body). Bottom line is circumcision is being used to fix problems which don’t exist yet and to fix problems which have a small chance to exist in the first place. Simple conclusion is you don’t fix things that aren’t broken.

It clearly says your argument is childish not you. Your argument is childish because it makes no sense what so ever. Even a very smart person is capable of saying stupid things without thinking and doing that doesn’t magically make them stupid.

Anyway this is basically what you are saying with your argument about boys developing phimosis. And don’t try to say that a child can be born with phimosis because that can’t happen.

Imagine this. You have a son. He is born healthy and you leave him how he is. He grows up healthy and happy and you are a proud parent. Then out of the blue he develops a painful medical condition (anything, use your imagination) in his arm. A condition which requires a painful procedure to fix. Obviously you had no ill intentions towards your son and did not wish for this. However he blames you for his condition, then he comes to you angry and says if you had of made the decision to amputate his arm when he was born he wouldn’t have to suffer like this. Now tell me honestly does that scenario make sense because it differs in no way to the circumcision at birth scenario.


Start Jan08 7.20 X 5.35 BP ----> NOW 9.75 X 6.50 BP

8.75NP 6.8BaseEG. The Krod Pics thread

Originally Posted by Krod
I think your using this as a convenient excuse to dodge arguments which you don’t want to respond to.

No, I am responding just fine. You refuse to listen,… at all, to another point of view.

Originally Posted by Krod
About the Bodily Integrity Identity Disorder argument. In a discussion or debate I have no idea how someone throwing FACTS at you is offensive.

It is incredible, how you are defending such rubbish. It is clearly intimated, and apparently agreed with by you, in the above statement, that if one cuts the foreskin of a child AND/OR himself. He has “BIID?” Wow, good luck with that.

Originally Posted by Krod

And in response to me calling you childish.

It clearly says your argument is childish not you. Your argument is childish because it makes no sense what so ever. Even a very smart person is capable of saying stupid things without thinking and doing that doesn’t magically make them stupid.

Childish to whom? I’m not going to blather on about this one. I’m tired, and you apparrently think you know it all.

Marinera?


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

This debate can go on and on with no closure. One huge misconception, since I see it used often, is the idea that leaving the circumcision decision for your son to decide on when he is old enough. Although it shows you are a very considerate father, this is actually a huge disadvantage you are doing to him. Why? Because if the procedure isn’t done during infancy, the foreskin develops and becomes sensitive and grows with the boy throughout his life. If he decides on circumcision, he loses out on that sensitive area since it has developed over all those years. If he is circumcised at birth, the shaft actually BECOMES the “foreskin” in a sense, and as he matures, the nerves mature and become sensitive as well.

If circumcision is done at the adult stage, what happens is the urologist removes the foreskin, sutures the shaft skin to a small region just below the glans so you do have a bit of sensitivity around the glans. Circumcision is not such a bad procedure as some make it out to be. There are benefits to it. It’s easier to maintain proper hygiene, it’s sexually more gratifying (personal experience), and just plain easier to manage. On the other side, non-circumcision is fine too. As long as you clean yourself and keep it clean (as in wash with soap daily), then there’s no issues. No, it won’t harbor STDs as the “experts” say. No, it won’t cause any cancers or health problems—it’s JUST skin that functions to cover the glans to keep it sensitive until sex.

Why am I writing? Because I experienced both sides of the coin! I was uncircumcised until I decided to get the procedure done at 27. I don’t regret one bit. Sex is better since there’s less friction between me and my foreskin and more friction between me and the girl. When summer humidity comes, I am not feeling uncomfortable down there since it is much cooler now. When I pee, I don’t have to roll back the foreskin or else it sprays everywhere. When PEing, I can hang much easier. Before the foreskin makes every thing slip. If using the pump, the foreskin doesn’t trap fluid and give me a donut effect. When a girl gives me head I don’t have hold down my foreskin—so it’s now hands-free. All these are examples of things I like and am glad of.

Top
Thread Closed

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:53 AM.