Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Seriously why is circumcision still done today

Thread Closed

Krod,

I don’t like tone of statements like “say they are happy being cut, to justify whats been done to them.”

Its a bit presumptive, don’t you think? How can you know whether another person is happy or not?

However, I do agree with most of the points you make (with the exception of the one I mentioned and that “no one is really religious,” thats anecdotal, I am not deeply religious, but most of the people I know are about as religious as their parents were at the same age).

You are right. Most of the arguments for being cut are nonsense. It’s only slightly cleaner and only slightly less maintenance. For me, I prefer being cut because I (and all the women I have been with) think it looks better. Theres really no more too it. Its like trying to debate whether thin girls or thick girls are more attractive. You can get on a high horse if you want, but what I think is sexy may vary from what you think based on our experiences.

I say this all of the time in this type of thread. I LIKE BEING CUT. I would not WANT to be uncut. I know what I think looks good to ME and my wife. PERIOD!

Why can’t the uncut guys get over it? There is nothing to justify KROD. If we are happy that our parents made the decision for us, what does it matter if they didn’t ask our opinion? If you are happy with being uncut, than good for you.

My dick is quite attractive, (as dicks go), to ME. I am thankful that my uncircumcised dad, had me circumcised.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by grower2shower

I don’t like tone of statements like “say they are happy being cut, to justify whats been done to them.”

Ok I admit that sentence was a bit provocative and I’m sorry. A few days before I made that post there was a story on Current affair (Tv program in Australia) about some lunatic doctor who thinks circumcision should be made law in Australia. Even before this story went to air the program said he has already received many death threats for his radical views. In a country where the circumcision rate of new borns is less than 5% he’s pretty brave to voice a view like this.

It’s people like this that really get me mad. Some one who’s clearly cut and who thinks that everyone should be cut. Who makes excuses as to why its better to be cut with stupid arguments that have no sense. If you get circumcised because it’s cleaner and less maintenance then your delusional. There is no justifyable reason for circumcision besides you wanting it done for yourself or if you have to have it done because your forskin is too tight.

I see it as a cosmetic thing like a tattoo, it’s unnecessary it hurts but that doesn’t stop people getting it done. It is your choice to get a tattoo done and no one else should influence or push you to get one. Circumcision should be the same. If I had a son I would leave it up to him to make up his own mind and decide.

To those of you who are cut and you like it in terms of the way it looks and are happy with it then I have absolutely no issues with that. Even if you are glad the decision was made for you i still think it should have been your decision to make.


Start Jan08 7.20 X 5.35 BP ----> NOW 9.75 X 6.50 BP

8.75NP 6.8BaseEG. The Krod Pics thread

To everyone saying in this thread that they’re circumcised as an infant and wouldn’t have it any other way, well of course you wouldn’t. You never experienced the function and benefits of an intact penis so you don’t have much to compare to.

This looks like a war of cut vs uncut, stupid.

This argument usually brings guys who either CHOSE to be circumcised or are comfortable with their circumcision.

But there is a flip side,Men who DREAD having an EQ of 10 because this skin is so tight it burns, Men who have Turkey Necks that take up 5 inches of there erect shaft length(This is NOT an Aesthetics issue) , can’t wear condoms and the only available option(outside of using their penis as a guinea pig for ‘natural/alternative’ methods’) is MORE SURGERY, which brings you back to the original question: Why was I circumcised in the first place? Just because? What the fuck?

Originally Posted by Pillars
This looks like a war of cut vs uncut, stupid.

Enough said. I am forever out of this stupid “debate”. Life is about perceptions, preferences and choices. Whether they are wrong or right is up to the person who’s head they belong to.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
Do you know me? Do I know you?

I would say watch what you say, and how you speak to people here. You obviously don’t have the intellect to argue the issue itself.

Don’t act like a punk because this is an anonymous forum. Argue the ISSUE. Name calling is for the weak minded.

Also, read the entire thread before you start spouting off. My post was in response to another post stating that religion is why circumcision is done.

It is amazing how angry and irrational many of the uncut guys on this forum get, when talking to the cut guys here.

BTW, I have hair on my shaft and a slight turkey neck. Frankly, I never knew the difference, and I have never had an issue with sex being extremely pleasurable

I made a post before the one directed at you. Whos the one with a low intellect? It’s not acting like a punk. You just compared shaving a vagina to cutting off a 1/4 off your penis.

That is not the same thing. Get off your high horse and listen to the responses in the thread, you judge by your own observation.

Bottom line is, circumcision is not needed, and can be detrimental. If you clean your penis in the first place, then you have no issue.

Circumcision is preference.


I'm here because I can be.

Originally Posted by Razarei
Circumcision is preference.

Sorry to sound like as ass but..

1 a: the act of preferring : the state of being preferred b: the power or opportunity of choosing

It cuts down on the chances of getting squamous cell carcinoma of the prick, also guys who are uncut get STDs easier and have a harder time getting rid of them than cut guys, those are 2 medical reasons why circumcision is still done.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
It cuts down on the chances of getting squamous cell carcinoma of the prick, also guys who are uncut get STDs easier and have a harder time getting rid of them than cut guys, those are 2 medical reasons why circumcision is still done.

Maybe in Africa, where it is easier to acquire a firearm then it is to buy a condom, circumcision can be a viable way to control STD’s.

I’ve been contemplating cutting my hand off since I keep getting poison ivy on it but instead I bought a glove.

Originally Posted by oas1s159
Sorry to sound like as ass but..

1 a: the act of preferring : the state of being preferred b: the power or opportunity of choosing

As applied to those who have the opportunity in regards to Acid’s counter attack.


I'm here because I can be.

Originally Posted by Razarei

As applied to those who have the opportunity in regards to Acid’s counter attack.

My bad.

Hey, if it was good enough for Jesus Christ, it’s good enough for me.


PE for length: so her heart stops when she sees it. PE for girth: to get her heart started again!

One need only leave the surface of the planet to realize we are all one people.

I’m not sure if it was mentioned, but I don’t really see alot of uncut penises in American porno. In European porno definitely more uncut. And as for Asian porn, I don’t know. Perhaps porno in America helps drives the idea that an “ideal” penis is circumcised. I myself am happily cut, have participated in circumcision procedures, and would gladly circumcise my son(s), if I had one.

And I understand the point of view of the guys saying they disagree with the procedure because they didn’t have a choice, whether they wanted it or not. My view is that parents are obligated to make all sorts of choices for their babies and children without asking them for their approval, whether it is vaccination, elective surgery for whatever reason, the types of foods they eat, or the prescription drugs they take. Many of these, in my opinion, have a far great importance than a piece of skin being cut off a wang for the sake of tradition, etc. It may be “unnatural”, but hell, so is showering with soap and shampoo, yet we still do it. My 2 cents.


Start: 8"BPEL 5.9" girth Current: 8.5"BPEL 6.5" girth Goal: 9"NBPEL 6.7" girth


Last edited by suziesun12 : 05-29-2009 at .
Top
Thread Closed

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:59 PM.