Been wanting to post this for a long time, but just haven’t.
In short, I have either psoriasis or, as partially diagnosed by a Dr., Lichen Planus on the tip of my penis. I say partially diagnosed because it came from my primary, 20 years ago, after 2 seconds of inspection. I did visit a derm maybe 5 years after that and he said psoriasis. I’m pretty private, so these 2 Dr trips were kind of hard for me.and the reason I didn’t tackle this problem like I should have.
On a side note, why do I always get the super fucking hot receptionist or Dr. Assistant when it’s something embarrassing. At the derms office, the whole freaking font desk was manned by 20 something hotties.then came the dreaded “and what brings you in today”. I once had to have my Dr. Examine my prostate when a stunning 26 year old pre-med student was tagging along.errrrr. I digress.
1) Looking down, on the very tip of my gland, right side of the urethra, is a patch of skin that looks different
2) Shinny at times, dry and scaly at others. Always redder then the rest of the gland
3) even when it is not “inflamed” the skin just looks different.more wrinkly then the rest of the gland
4) Hydrocortizone for a couple of days does seem to calm it down.
5) When it is dry for periods of time, the skin flakes off like a sun burn. There have been times, out of frustration, when I’ve peeled pieces too early that went too deep and bled.
In the years of my life when I was less monogamous, this was always a source of anxiety. Wondering when I was going to be with a girl and pull my pants down to find a dry scaly path on the tip of my dick. I always had to be cautious that lights were out or I could get the head wet before It was noticed. Getting it wet instantly made the white flaky scaliness disappear and make the appearance much more normal.
On one particular occasion, I was driving, broad daylight, a bit hung over and dehydrated, and the girl with me decided I need some road head. I couldn’t avoid it and when my dick came out it looked horrible. She didn’t say anything and did her job.but I was pretty embarrassed.
Anyway, I’m not really looking anything other then discussion as both Psoriasis and LP aren’t really curable. Just wondering if anyone else has any similar issues.
I have noticed that in the 4 months of PE, I haven’t been dry and scaly once! Must be the all the lotion I use for jelqing