Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Priapism from C or V

12

Priapism from C or V

I know this is not a medical board and I’m not looking for a medical opinion I’m looking for others to share their non professional thoughts and experiences.

Other than having sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, or anatomical deformation of the penis (such as angulation, cavernosal fibrosis, or Peyronies disease) does anyone know what might predispose a person to priapism from the use of Cialis or Viagra?

I have had two priapism episodes resulting from Viagra after extended daily usage. I tried Cialis this past week and took 1 20 mg tablet on day one and a second 20 mg tablet about 8-hrs later when I couldn’t get a second hard on.

I took another 20 mg tablet two days later so I had a total of 60 mg within three days. I am still 8-days later waking up with hardons I can’t get rid of without running a flight of stairs for like 10 minutes. Basically I am on the verge of a full blown priapism episode. I am also getting partial erections during the day with little stimulation.

I know I probably took too much on my first day but come on.

My question is this: am I doomed to priapism anytime I take Cialis or Viagra for more than a one time thing? My other question is if I am why is this? I don’t have any of the conditions listed above.

Also, do you think my problems are dose related?

I’m pretty much fucked without the shit unless I resort to ED injections, which I tried and also got a priapism but the doctor said the dose was too high. I have not tried a smaller dose although the idea of shooting up to get hard sucks bad. I can’t imagine picking up a girl in a bar and then figuring out how to shoot up.

Lastly, I think my ED is mostly but not all psychological as told to me by the doctor I saw. Either way I need the aid of C or V because it works but can’t seem to make it work for me using more than say once a week or even less often than that.

By the way, this situation is way worse than having a small dick in my opinion.

well 60mg of C is way way too much. Most can be satisfied from the results of 15mg/3 days. You took 4 times that dose in less than 2 days. I have noticed that with C it really starts kicking in the next day after taking it.

So you are thinking from your experience 15mg every three days? So 15mg on day one and nothing on days two and three?

Originally Posted by baywatch

Other than having sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, or anatomical deformation of the penis (such as angulation, cavernosal fibrosis, or Peyronies disease) does anyone know what might predispose a person to priapism from the use of Cialis or Viagra?

I have had two priapism episodes resulting from Viagra after extended daily usage. I tried Cialis this past week and took 1 20 mg tablet on day one and a second 20 mg tablet about 8-hrs later when I couldn’t get a second hard on.

Also, do you think my problems are dose related?

“Also, do you think my problems are dose related?”

Hello?

You need to read up on your meds.

Cialis should not be dosed by more than 20 mg in three days. Some docs will let you dose it 20 mg every 48 hrs. Certainly you shouldn’t take more than 20 mg in any 24 hour period. You took 40 mg. This (overdose) might also account for you’re not having good eretile function after the second dose that day.

Viagra? No more than 100 mg in any 24 hr period.

Caveat emptor.


_______________

avocet8

The problem is I’m buying this stuff without a prescribing doctor. I went to a urologist and he said hey your getting older it happens to everyone and he would not give me a script.

But thanks for the dose tip.

Originally Posted by baywatch
The problem is I’m buying this stuff without a prescribing doctor. I went to a urologist and he said hey your getting older it happens to everyone and he would not give me a script.

But thanks for the dose tip.

WTF?! Isn’t that exactly why the doctor should have given it to you? How hard is it to get V or C from a doctor?

First you complain you can’t get a hardon, then you overdose on erection meds and complain you can’t get rid of your hardon.

I would suggest you stop over reacting, do some research on the drugs you are taking, (ever heard of Google?) and then report back once you take several days to flush out your overdose and then start taking the drugs responsibly.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Besides, priapism isn’t going to do anything except make your unit bigger in the long run. However, I wouldn’t recommend overdosing in order to get a priapism as it could have other negative effects on your body…


Recognize.

Originally Posted by matutinal_euphony
Besides, priapism isn’t going to do anything except make your unit bigger in the long run. However, I wouldn’t recommend overdosing in order to get a priapism as it could have other negative effects on your body…

What negative effects can it have?

Originally Posted by mckmas8808

What negative effects can it have?

Permanent ED, Gangrene (your dick needs to go if you get it..snip snip), thrombosis,blood clots, tissue damage a HUGE non-usable penis

Originally Posted by Boomslang
Permanent ED, Gangrene (your dick needs to go if you get it..snip snip), thrombosis,blood clots, tissue damage a HUGE non-usable penis

WOW!!! That stuff kicks in after how many hours?

Im not sure how many hours it takes, Viagra and other ED medication say see a doctor after 4 hours, but I’ve read after 6 hours you NEED to go to the EMERGENCY ROOM.

Video of Neglected Priaprism: http://www.issir.com/vmp/2004bue/day01/video/seyam.wmv

Guy could no longer get an erection, had tissue damage etc…not to mention his dick was just way too big.

Originally Posted by Boomslang
Im not sure how many hours it takes, Viagra and other ED medication say see a doctor after 4 hours, but I’ve read after 6 hours you NEED to go to the EMERGENCY ROOM.

Video of Neglected Priaprism: http://www.issir.com/vmp/2004bue/day01/video/seyam.wmv

Guy could no longer get an erection, had tissue damage etc…not to mention his dick was just way too big.

What does the video show? I don’t want to see blood or a dick split in half. :|

Originally Posted by baywatch
I went to a urologist and he said hey your getting older it happens to everyone and he would not give me a script.

That’s ridiculous! My uro was very happy to give me samples and follow up if I decided I needed it. (still debating)

Have you talked to your regular doctor? He or she will probably prescribe something.

Originally Posted by mckmas8808
What negative effects can it have?

Megalophallus.


Present: 8.75" BPEL, 9.25" BPSFL, 5.3" EG

Goal: 1' BPEL, 6.5" EG

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Does high flow priapism increase penile size?penismithPenis Enlargement2806-01-2015 01:44 AM
Clamping to simulate priapismEarthsrulerPenis Enlargement2212-04-2009 12:43 AM
Opinion on medical theory regarding PE.NotEnoughPenis Enlargement1408-23-2002 09:24 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:05 PM.