Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penile health suggestion for my son

Thanks for all the responses.

For my girl, I leave it to my wife.

I thought Big Girtha will first teach his son clamping.

Thanks Wally, your links deserve a place in my son’s bookmark.

When he told me he started masturbation because his friends told him the stuff, I immediately ask him to check with jackinworld, I want him to do it right. I am very nervous that he will mis-interpret what he will see in porn, so I will just slight mention TP when he is about 18, and let him judge by himself. (I hope this site will still exist for my youngest son).

I didn’t grow up having bath with my dad either. No, I don’t feel embarrass or weird bathing with my sons. It helps them not to feel embarrass to have nude jacuzzy in Japan last month, and if they have chance, they will enjoy nude beach somewhere.

For me, being a parent it’s more important to pro-actively discuss with them before they do something wrong.

I think you have a great attitude in regards to these issues.

I agee that one thing it is important to tell him about masturbation, is to take his time!


Cheers,

Zig

Bravo!

I commend you on your openess with your children, I’m doing my best to do the same with my kids.

My son is 10 and I’ll be having this conversation soon.

I had contemplated about possibly giving him tongkat ali while he is in his penile growth phase to help enhance his growth. Wondered if that would enhance his natural growth?


Iamhere likes to Hang Heavy use Monty's PE Weights, Jelq and Clamp

Before 5.5 NBPEL ; 6 BPEL

Current 6 NBPEL ; 7 1/4 BPEL ; 5.75 EG

I’m not criticizing a culture, but the general culture in country I live, things like this is taboo. I thought that western culture is more open with such issue, and TP is the right place for my questions, and am so glad to have you guys give me so many options.

BTW, very low amount of L-Arginine has been comsumed daily by everyone in my family, it’s for the blood flow enhancement. I think I may give him zinc to keep his testerone level, hope this will help him.

You and all your sons get into the bathtub together at the same time, and bathe together. Is that how you know your son’s balls are larger. Do you guys talk about it, or did you notice it.

Also, at what age do you plan to stop bathing with your children?

Does your wife bathe with your daughter?

Originally Posted by Springer240
You and all your sons get into the bathtub together at the same time, and bathe together. Is that how you know your son’s balls are larger. Do you guys talk about it, or did you notice it.

Also, at what age do you plan to stop bathing with your children?

Does your wife bathe with your daughter?

Yes, but we never talk about size, we talk mostly about their school and friends (mostly girls) at bath.

Since the eldest is 12 now, so I think I should start talking about penile health with him.

Well, I will not refuse to bathe with them as long as my sons feel comfortable. We used to bathe together more before, but only 2-3 times a month now.

Yes, my wife bathe with my daughter. She had already talked about menstruation with her.

One thing I always have in my mind, if my children have problem with their body, I hope they will talk to us at first before they talk to others. So I’ve been opened to them about such things.

Wow man, you guys are very open. It’s kind of cool in a way, but I don’t know if I’d be cool with the bathing thing. Going to the YMCA with my dad at that age and showering was akward enough!

meya777:

Are you or your guys circumcised ?

If no, and as your 12 y. boy was introduced to masturbation, you can explain to him about a simple jelk on shaft to keep the glans ever uncovered, and, if necessary, will made the frenulum more loose. This is good to penis health and hygiene. (No mention PE for not inculcate insecurities.) Congrats for your very open mind and care with your sons.

Regards from Brazil.

I would be leary of the legal aspects of it. Exposing children to issues like jelking could land you in jail. However, tell him he can wank all he wants. I would NOT expose him to PE until he is 18 years old. Exposing a minor to explicit sexual material I s against the law. Exposing him to your genitals s/a a PE demonstration could be a gray area, I don’t know.
M y father was very open about issues of penis which I personally appreciate, I rather of learned it from him than a porno mag or from other kids or some jerk off pedophile.

Sounds like your a GREAT DAD
I wish I had kids to pass on my wisdom.

Originally Posted by Springer240
You and all your sons get into the bathtub together at the same time, and bathe together. Is that how you know your son’s balls are larger. Do you guys talk about it, or did you notice it.

Also, at what age do you plan to stop bathing with your children?

Does your wife bathe with your daughter?

I did not see this one.
Are you still bathing your twelve year old son? I think he is old enough to bath himself. Perhaps you meant something else about
‘When bathing”?

Hello.

Nudity does not = sex.

Good god. How ironic that Americans and conservative Muslims share this hang-up that the rest of the world regards as bizarre. For millenia family members have seen other family members naked, having sex, nursing, birthing, pooping. How much privacy is there in a Hong Kong sampan? In a one-roomed thatched hut on the savanna? In an igloo? In a house with paper walls?

Are you aware that all over the world people walk about with their genitals in view of everyone else in the community? That in some places men decorate their penises to be publicly displayed? Even in Europe families bathe together in some cultures.

It doesn’t mean there’s anything naughty or pervy going on. Just means they’re naked.

Honi soit qui mal y pense

From Wikipedia:

Quote
Various legends account for the origin of the Order. The most popular legend involves the “Countess of Salisbury” (possibly Joan of Kent). While she was dancing with or near King Edward at Eltham Palace, her garter is said to have slipped from her leg. When the surrounding courtiers snickered, the king picked it up and tied it to his leg, exclaiming Honi soit qui mal y pense—the phrase that has become the motto of the Order.

It basically means that if you look for evil in something innocent, then you’ll likely find it and woe to the person who does so. Suspicious and prurient minds are everywhere. Don’t be one of them.


The people have always some champion whom they set over them and nurse into greatness...This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.-Plato, Athenian philosopher and co-founder of Western Civilization (427 BC - 347 BC)

Originally Posted by Jason_Els
Hello.

Nudity does not = sex.

Good god. How ironic that Americans and conservative Muslims share this hang-up that the rest of the world regards as bizarre. For millenia family members have seen other family members naked, having sex, nursing, birthing, pooping. How much privacy is there in a Hong Kong sampan? In a one-roomed thatched hut on the savanna? In an igloo? In a house with paper walls?

Are you aware that all over the world people walk about with their genitals in view of everyone else in the community? That in some places men decorate their penises to be publicly displayed? Even in Europe families bathe together in some cultures.

It doesn’t mean there’s anything naughty or pervy going on. Just means they’re naked.

Honi soit qui mal y pense

From Wikipedia:

It basically means that if you look for evil in something innocent, then you’ll likely find it and woe to the person who does so. Suspicious and prurient minds are everywhere. Don’t be one of them.

Well, this is aAmerica, land of the double standards. To each his own. And is that all he meant by it “just naked”?

Originally Posted by kingpole
I did not see this one.
Are you still bathing your twelve year old son? I think he is old enough to bath himself. Perhaps you meant something else about
‘When bathing”?

Am not “bathing” my sons, we stay in bath tub and chat almost everything.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:22 AM.