Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Normal to "ejaculate" while passing bowels??

123

Normal to "ejaculate" while passing bowels??

Seriously! About once a week, on occasion, a couple times a week…when I’m taking a dump, layin some logs, droppin the kids off at the pool, whatever your term of endearment for this activity…..I will “ejaculate” some. I noticed it for the first time several months ago although, I have probably had this “problem” for much longer. I can go number 2 and see a little ejaculate in the toilet. I’m totally flaccid when it happens and there’s no stimulation to my penis being done. I don’t usually feel it happening either. Is this normal? I’m just curious. Maybe a natural result of the prostate being semi stimulated during the bowel movement?

Are you talking come or precome? Precome doesn’t seem suprising and sometimes that will push out a bit of actual come (cleaning the tubes?).

Receiving is another good way to make this happen ;)

Stillwantmore22,

I have the same “problem”, so hopefully it´s nothing bad. Noticed it too just a few months ago, after I had started PE again after quite some time off. Maybe it got something to do with the extra stimulation provided by that, I don´t know. Curious myself.

It´s not much in my case, maybe ½ a squirt or so, though I haven´t payed much attention. Feels like I would have noticed if it was a lot.

Heh, dropping the kids of by the pool, funny one :)

Just a guesss but....................

Did you have sex or PE within a four hour period before your time riding the porcelin bus? I for instance have found that after spanking I take a pee afterwards. Or If I spank but don’t spew it kind of gets out but not all the way out and finds a way out later. Also I seem that after dropping a duece, I take a sympathy whiz somehow, even if nothing really amounts to anything. A few drops or so. My idea is it finds a way to work itself out. Make any sense?


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

Yea TT, what you said seems to make sense. LTNS bye the way!

this is normal


Check it out guys, no need to have a big dick if you ain't gonna use it!!

I’ve noticed this to… I thought that because of the PE workout your balls produce more semen which builds up and sometimes your prostrate gets bumped and some cum comes out….

For me it has occured when it’s been awhile between ejaculations. Just a drop or two and it’s not precum but actual semen (because it’s milky).

I can’t put my finger on why this happens, but I think it’s so cool we have a place to actually talk about this stuff.

We are what I would call the “Penis-Enlighteners”.

<Normal to “ejaculate” while passing bowels?? >

Its gotta be better than passing bowels while you ejaculate.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

LOL! I hope so!

Spermathorea is a dysfunction that means loosing semen without sexual intercourse

:-(

Originally Posted by iamaru
Its gotta be better than passing bowels while you ejaculate.

That’s for freakin’ sure!


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Originally Posted by iamaru
<Normal to “ejaculate” while passing bowels?? >

Its gotta be better than passing bowels while you ejaculate.


LOL :D , that has to be one of the only things here that’s ever made me laugh out loud! Well done iamaru :D

Back to topic… maybe it’s your shit tickling your G-spot on the way out, in layman’s terms, you guys are probably having gay sex with yourself? That’s just my view :D

:worthy: @Iamaru


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

Originally Posted by Stillwantmore

Seriously! About once a week, on occasion, a couple times a week…when I’m taking a dump, layin some logs, droppin the kids off at the pool, whatever your term of endearment for this activity…..I will “ejaculate” some. I noticed it for the first time several months ago although, I have probably had this “problem” for much longer. I can go number 2 and see a little ejaculate in the toilet. I’m totally flaccid when it happens and there’s no stimulation to my penis being done. I don’t usually feel it happening either. Is this normal? I’m just curious. Maybe a natural result of the prostate being semi stimulated during the bowel movement?

According to Langemann’s hypothesis, you are in fact gay. You ejaculated in response to anal stimuli.:)


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
normal flaccid vs. pumped flaccid comparison?ClubberPenis Pumps612-02-2009 01:48 PM
Is it normal for erections to be smaller than normal after a PE sessionchupacabra23Penis Enlargement Basics508-27-2009 11:32 PM
Es normal o pasa algo rarocarlosp86Agrandamiento del Pene para Novatos902-22-2009 03:23 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:31 PM.