Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Normal to "ejaculate" while passing bowels??

What are your ages guys? If in your late thirtys or into the fortys you may be having BPH, sounds like you may have a little prostate enlargement going on. Do either of you ever use ephedrine ? that stuff is hell on the prostate as well as psuedoephedrine or most OTC decongestants. Both those can cause this, maybe wanna see your Doctor for a digital rectal exam, to rule out any serious prostate problems

Originally Posted by huff

According to Langemann’s hypothesis, you are in fact gay. You ejaculated in response to anal stimuli.:)

Imagine that, after taking a really big shit you decide to switch teams. LOL :D

Originally Posted by mjollnir
What are your ages guys? If in your late thirtys or into the fortys you may be having BPH, sounds like you may have a little prostate enlargement going on. Do either of you ever use ephedrine ? that stuff is hell on the prostate as well as psuedoephedrine or most OTC decongestants. Both those can cause this, maybe wanna see your Doctor for a digital rectal exam, to rule out any serious prostate problems

I think this is very unlikely. I have had BPH for years, but have never experienced this problem while “passing my bowels.”

HELLO! Why am I the only one here that seems to believe that this isnt normal? You guys are ejaculating without any stimualtion while flacid? hmmmmm if it were me I would see a gigantic big red flag and I would personally see a urologist.

Here is what happens to some guys and it is normal, stmheath: While the feces (substitute your own favorite expression) move down the large intestinal track, their mass presses against both the prostate gland and the seminal vessicles, stimulating them to produce their fluids. Doesn’t happen to all of us, but does to some, and commonly.

Further, it is completely possible to ejaculate when completely flaccid if the correct manual stimulation is happening, undisirregardless of whether you are having a bowel movement at the same time.


_______________

avocet8

The same thing happens to me occasionally when I’m taking a dump. Except, mine doesn’t squirt out, I just get a little bit that comes out on the tip. The first time it happened I thought I had some kind of disease or something.


Start: 1-31-05 BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5

10-18-05 BPEL: 8 EG: 5.2

First Goal: 8 x 5.5 Final Goal: 8.5 x 6

Originally Posted by avocet8
Here is what happens to some guys and it is normal, stmheath: While the feces (substitute your own favorite expression) move down the large intestinal track, their mass presses against both the prostate gland and the seminal vessicles, stimulating them to produce their fluids. Doesn’t happen to all of us, but does to some, and commonly..

Normal? It’s too hard for me to believe and I would need a medical experts evidence to prove to me otherwise. It just seems to me that for one’s semen just to leak out just because of pressure on the prostate that there must be some sort of weakness of muscles in that area, possibly the bc.

By the way, if I fart and cum is that normal too avocet?

Originally Posted by stmheath
Normal? It’s too hard for me to believe and I would need a medical experts evidence to prove to me otherwise. It just seems to me that for one’s semen just to leak out just because of pressure on the prostate that there must be some sort of weakness of muscles in that area, possibly the bc.

By the way, if I fart and cum is that normal too avocet?

How about if you ask a doctor if this is possible? To satisfy yourself.

Check your anotomy. The BC muscle is not between the large intestine and the prostate running longitudinally down your body. The BC muscle is located on the pelvic floor and when it contracts, it presses upward against the prostate, not sideways.

I do not know if you fart and cum at the same time. That would seem to be a major inconvenience in life, seems to me.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
How about if you ask a doctor if this is possible? To satisfy yourself.

Actually its not only to satisfy myself, but to all the other people on here that could use this information. So if you are going to take the stance that it is totally normal to cum when you shit, then back it up, so we all can benefit from your knowledge and not worry ourselves when this does happen.

If you goto a sperm bank, they can zap your privates with a tazer and make you spit one out completely flaccid

The old time treatment for prostate trouble was to get a prostate massage.

This technique would use finger pressure to force out the prostatic fluid.

The nurse would digitally massage the prostate…this would cause you to “ejaculate” without the contractions that normally express the prostatic fluid…so it is like cumming without any feelings of orgasm.

I was told by an old time nurse that “men never missed their appointments”. :)

So if your prostate is filled with a lot of fluid, and a firm to hard bowel movement presses on it…it makes sense that it will press out some prostatic fluid.

Of course this is not accompanied by the feeling of orgasm, because you aren’t having an orgasm, you are merely mechanically pressing the prostate, causing some of the fluid to be pushed out.

Personally, when I “pass bowels” (my gal’s) many times I get quite a bit of ejaculate escaping! :)

RWG can give the details on how that is done correctly.,

Originally Posted by stmheath
Actually its not only to satisfy myself, but to all the other people on here that could use this information. So if you are going to take the stance that it is totally normal to cum when you shit, then back it up, so we all can benefit from your knowledge and not worry ourselves when this does happen.

Some guys here are telling you that this happens to them normally. It has happened to me although it is not for me a common event.

It is not something to worry about and I don’t see the need to so the research to show you that medical opinion agrees with what I am saying. A doctor in this thread, Luvdadus and one of our mods, has aready said in that a partial ejaculation is not uncommon in that circumstance. What more authority do you want in this case?


_______________

avocet8

Same issue with professional opinion

Stillwantmore,
I have experienced the same problem as you. I talked to my doctor about it. He examined my prostate and determined it was normal and told me it was something that happens on occasion with men even though they do not suffer from an enlarged prostate gland. Not to be gross, but from time to time I get constipated and pass some pretty big loads. This is when I usually experience a semen discharge.

You need to see your doctor and have your prostate examined to determine whether or not it is enlarged. If so, this would explain your situation and possible treatment program.

Regards,
VS

Eat salads you guys.

Wow…I read this post earlier today, never had this happen to me, but just 20 minutes ago noticed a squirt of semen in the toilet after shiting. I should add that I havn’t ejaculated in nearly a year.


"My anaconda don't want none Unless you got buns, hun" -Sir Mix Alot, "Baby Got Back"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:03 PM.