Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

No More Porn For Me

I only used porn for pe . About 1 hour a day 5 days a week.

I gave it up two weeks ago. My libido has slowed down to a almost nonexistent crawl. Last night I had some of the most embarrassing sex of my life. I could stay hard to save my life.

Is this normal even though I didn’t use it that often?

Can I expect things to get better soon?

Originally Posted by paulski82
Not sure that even counts as a slip up in terms of your recovery…unless you dwelled on it, or masturbated to it. Just brush it off and keep going.

I just looked at it without registering that there was anything wrong with it and moved on. That’s the funny part. I didn’t think until the next day that, “Oh, that was a half naked woman involved in a sexual act. Huh. That violated the rules. Damn!” I think it was because it wasn’t planned. I’m still doing well, although that nagging temptation is still there.

The one big improvement that I’ve seen is that I’m viewing women much less objectively now. I knew that it was one of my biggest problems from years of porn intake. Most times when I saw an even moderately attractive female in person, the first thing I would do would be to picture them naked, which would lead to sex fantasies running through my head on a fairly frequent basis. I still appreciate the female form, but there’s less of the overt sexual component to it now. It’s downgraded to, “Hmmm…that’s nice.”

@ odoirulls- The first time I tried to give up porn in 08 I had the same thing happen to me. Libido definitely went down, & I’d really want to “self medicate” with porn to get it high again. I think it’s normal & happens sometimes, you just have to weather the storm.

It hasn’t happened to me this time though- I put it down to viewing sex in a healthier way, being in a better spot mentally in general, & also finding a supplement regime that works for me.

Originally Posted by Yataghan50
@ odoirulls- The first time I tried to give up porn in 08 I had the same thing happen to me. Libido definitely went down, & I’d really want to “self medicate” with porn to get it high again. I think it’s normal & happens sometimes, you just have to weather the storm.

It hasn’t happened to me this time though- I put it down to viewing sex in a healthier way, being in a better spot mentally in general, & also finding a supplement regime that works for me.

Mine is down, but it’s kind of like a zen state. I’m getting the feeling that it isn’t so much a drop in libido as it transitioning to a healthy level, without being artificially revved up all the time by porn. I still pop a hard on as soon as I make pretty much any physical contact with my fiance or see her flash any skin, so I’m not all that worried.

Originally Posted by odoilrulls
I only used porn for pe . About 1 hour a day 5 days a week.
I gave it up two weeks ago. My libido has slowed down to a almost nonexistent crawl. Last night I had some of the most embarrassing sex of my life. I could stay hard to save my life.
Is this normal even though I didn’t use it that often?
Can I expect things to get better soon?

1 hour a day 5 days a week to the exclusion of other sexual practices could do it. I think 1-2 weeks off will see your boner back no worries, your libido might be slower to respond but give it time.


100% Porn Free From 06/07/2010

I hope your right paulski .

I’m really surprised to see these effects from cutting it out.

I really don’t consider myself addicted to porn but it is obviously having a negative effect on me.

This drop in EQ and libido is making me take this no porn thing even more serious than I originally planned.

I’ll join the no porn club tomorrow. Watching porn at the moment.


Start: 5.75 inch BPEL 4.75 inch girth BSEG (Nov 1 2007)

Current: 7.4 inch BPEL 5.4 inch MSEG 5.75 inch BSEG (Oct 24 2009)

Goal: 7 inch NBPEL 5.5 inch EG=> New Goal: 7.75 inch BPEL 5.75 MSEG

(Sorry that I seem to post so much here. I’m really trying to kick this for once, and I feel like this keeps me accountable.)

More good/bad news. I lost a couple of hours last night reading erotica and related things. I think that it triggers a more mild version of the response I have to porn (especially with the porn gone), so I’ll probably have to cut that as well, or at least cut back and monitor my intake.

I have been shooting, (video taping) amateur porn. What would you recommend I do?

I would suggest to enjoy what you are doing! The thread is dedicated to those negatively affected by porn…

Three weeks by now for me without porn!


Starting BPEL: 6.9" (Dec.1st, 2008)

Current BPEL: 8.11" NBPEL: 7.63" BPFSL: 9.09"

Current MEG : 5.6"

Originally Posted by raybbaby
I have been shooting, (video taping) amateur porn. What would you recommend I do?

Don’t get me wrong man, I remain a fan of porn in theory. I’m just trying to watch less of it myself.

Originally Posted by raybbaby
I have been shooting, (video taping) amateur porn. What would you recommend I do?

Most mind-blowingly good lovemaking does not make good viewing. The more subtle physical elements, and the emotional connection, do not make for good ‘porn’.
That’s a major problem with porn. What looks good in front of a camera has little to do with what actually feels good in reality. Hours of watching ‘actors’ hammering away, with all the fake grunting and gasping, has led a whole generation (of guys mostly!) to thinking that’s what love-making is about, (and turning them into crap shags :) ).

What would I recommend you do? Question yourself as to why you feel the need to film yourself having sex so that other people can see it.
What is is in your psychological make-up that requires that? Do you truly believe it to be a positive character trait?
(I said “question yourself”; I’m not after an answer).


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I’m trying to PE but I can’t get it up without porn.


Start: 5.75 inch BPEL 4.75 inch girth BSEG (Nov 1 2007)

Current: 7.4 inch BPEL 5.4 inch MSEG 5.75 inch BSEG (Oct 24 2009)

Goal: 7 inch NBPEL 5.5 inch EG=> New Goal: 7.75 inch BPEL 5.75 MSEG

Originally Posted by Aznteddy

I’m trying to PE but I can’t get it up without porn.

That must tell you all you need to know about the damage porn has done to your sexual response. Give it time.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Most mind-blowingly good lovemaking does not make good viewing. The more subtle physical elements, and the emotional connection, do not make for good ‘porn’.
That’s a major problem with porn. What looks good in front of a camera has little to do with what actually feels good in reality. Hours of watching ‘actors’ hammering away, with all the fake grunting and gasping, has led a whole generation (of guys mostly!) to thinking that’s what love-making is about, (and turning them into crap shags :) ).

Amen brother. There’s so much more to sex than jack hammering away like a mad man. Took me a while to figure that out.


100% Porn Free From 06/07/2010

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:18 AM.