Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Moderator alumnus back for a bit

12

Moderator alumnus back for a bit

Hey guys, hows it hangin. I hope everyone is getting their desired gains. Just remember- in America Freedom isn’t free and in PE Gains take real time.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

It’s good to see you around. Your threads have really helped me with my HRT. Don’t be a stranger!


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I am getting back on HRT again myself. I went from a Prince to a Pauper, literally from a Jag to a shitty broken down Hyundai after my divorce and so extra funds have been scarce for that.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Ouch.

Sorry to hear.

Been an interesting couple of years, no?


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Originally Posted by androNYC
Ouch.

Sorry to hear.

Been an interesting couple of years, no?

Interesting may not be the adjective I use but okay LOL. Things are SLOWLY turning around with me, my cunt ex wife (sorry they are both four letter words wife/cunt) and my financial situation. Being in the mortgage industry and having it collapse over a matter of weeks and months was not only devastating to me but ALL the rest of people brokering and their households.

But luckily in the mean time I got more ass than a toilet seat lol. So all is or will be good.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Good to see you 789, glad you got through it. Well, so far anyway. :)

Well I am out of the depression mode and totally looking forward to moving forward with the rest of my life. I am trying to shake off the bitterness and its a daily chore. I have a thousand things to say about ex wives, some funny and MANY MANY MANY more true. lol (i.e. If it flys fucks or floats you are way better off renting it or If it has got tits or tires, youre gonna have problems with it) Dont make me go one, you get my point lol


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Originally Posted by 789
Well I am out of the depression mode and totally looking forward to moving forward with the rest of my life. I am trying to shake off the bitterness and its a daily chore. I have a thousand things to say about ex wives, some funny and MANY MANY MANY more true. lol (i.e. If it flys fucks or floats you are way better off renting it or If it has got tits or tires, youre gonna have problems with it) Dont make me go one, you get my point lol

I’m glad you made it out with your sense of humor. I remember the feeling of where you are right now. I remember feeling that if I wasn’t laughing, I’d be crying! One foot on front of the other bro!


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by 789
Well I am out of the depression mode and totally looking forward to moving forward with the rest of my life. I am trying to shake off the bitterness and its a daily chore. I have a thousand things to say about ex wives, some funny and MANY MANY MANY more true. lol (i.e. If it flys fucks or floats you are way better off renting it or If it has got tits or tires, youre gonna have problems with it) Dont make me go one, you get my point lol

I almost posted the “flys, fucks or floats” quote at you in my last post. I still remember that and the coffee bath my monitor got when I read it.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by 789
Interesting may not be the adjective I use but okay LOL. Things are SLOWLY turning around with me, my cunt ex wife (sorry they are both four letter words wife/cunt) and my financial situation. Being in the mortgage industry and having it collapse over a matter of weeks and months was not only devastating to me but ALL the rest of people brokering and their households.

But luckily in the mean time I got more ass than a toilet seat lol. So all is or will be good.


Tell me about it.


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Originally Posted by Titleist
I’m glad you made it out with your sense of humor. I remember the feeling of where you are right now. I remember feeling that if I wasn’t laughing, I’d be crying! One foot on front of the other bro!

NOBODY can bring you to that point other than YOU. My poor attempt at humor does that for me. I wish it was that I worked out and looked like a stud or streched my cock with a 40 lb wght off the balcony of my condo, but it doesnt. On foot is the best way, just get out of your funk. I am gonna right a book with the title From Poverty to the Pavillion back to being Rich to Wrecked. Subtitle- Hows it feel NOW to work at Walmart?


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Hey 789!

Like Titlest( whom I have great respect for) your thread on HRT helped me FINALLY convince my doctor to get me started on HRT. What a major difference it has made for me. The struggles I had with my doc where not quite as bad as some of yours, but the attitude of “treat me or I will go to someone who will” got him off his ass!!! Thanks for all your posts, good to have you back!

Originally Posted by skyfine55
Hey 789!

Like Titlest( whom I have great respect for) your thread on HRT helped me FINALLY convince my doctor to get me started on HRT. What a major difference it has made for me. The struggles I had with my doc where not quite as bad as some of yours, but the attitude of “treat me or I will go to someone who will” got him off his ass!!! Thanks for all your posts, good to have you back!

I am SO glad you pushed him into submission. Its a life saver. I need it again, I know my body and how it reacts, right now Ill have to buy it underground but eventually Ill do it the correct way. But I cant afford the legit TRT so…..


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

What sort of blackbag HRT you planning


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Good to see you 789. Hope it gets better day by day for you.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:10 PM.