Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Male circumcision decreases penile sensitivity

Originally Posted by jizzshooter
Makes sense to me. A glans that isn’t being constantly chafed has no need for all those extra layers of skin.

Though it sounds like your case, in terms of loss of glans sensitivity over time, is on the extreme end. But congrats on regaining that. It must give you a totally different perspective on, and interest in, sex.

This is a public forum. I believe that photos are not permitted here. I will post two photos taken in July 2002. They show the extent to which I gained coverage of the glans.

Check them out and let me know what you think.


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

I forgot. I will post the photos in my progress log.


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

Originally Posted by restored91
This is a public forum. I believe that photos are not permitted here. I will post two photos taken in July 2002. They show the extent to which I gained coverage of the glans.

Check them out and let me know what you think.

Holy cow! That’s more foreskin than I have and I was never cut. I actually wouldn’t mind having a little more foreskin, but never took the claims of foreskin restoration seriously. How did you manage to do it?


Start: NBPEL: 6.75", MEG/BEG: 5.25" Goal: NBPEL: 7", MEG/BEG: 5.75"

I have a book “The Joy of Uncircumcising” by James Bigelow, Ph.D. The book is out of print.

In it Dr. Bigelow discussed several methods/procedures to be utilized to restore the foreskin. The various methods used depends on how much remaining foreskin a man still has. I had very little, but not so little as to make getting an erection painful. I started slowly and was very consistent in continuing the process. I wore the devises nearly all of my waking hours. The main time I did not was for sex. My wife knew about my interest in restoration, and supported me in the endeavor.

I had devices, all of which were homemade, which could be concealed beneath my clothing. I wore them all day long.

Before I started the process I had very little feeling of my glans during intercourse. After completing the process and regaining the moist nature of the inner foreskin and glans the sensations of feeling were greatly improved. Of course because of the years which I had the lessened sensitivity I had developed long staying power during intercourse. That was not lost as a result of restoring.


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

Originally Posted by restored91
I have a book “The Joy of Uncircumcising” by James Bigelow, Ph.D. The book is out of print.

In it Dr. Bigelow discussed several methods/procedures to be utilized to restore the foreskin. The various methods used depends on how much remaining foreskin a man still has. I had very little, but not so little as to make getting an erection painful. I started slowly and was very consistent in continuing the process. I wore the devises nearly all of my waking hours. The main time I did not was for sex. My wife knew about my interest in restoration, and supported me in the endeavor.

I had devices, all of which were homemade, which could be concealed beneath my clothing. I wore them all day long.

Before I started the process I had very little feeling of my glans during intercourse. After completing the process and regaining the moist nature of the inner foreskin and glans the sensations of feeling were greatly improved. Of course because of the years which I had the lessened sensitivity I had developed long staying power during intercourse. That was not lost as a result of restoring.

Thanks for the book recommendation. Looks like there are some used copies on Amazon and ebay. I’ll check it out.

My foreskin only covers the glans when it’s in its smallest flaccid state, which is not often. It would be nice to have a little more so that it covers the glans even in the larger flaccid states.


Start: NBPEL: 6.75", MEG/BEG: 5.25" Goal: NBPEL: 7", MEG/BEG: 5.75"

Originally Posted by jizzshooter

On what basis are you claiming that keratinization over the years does not contribute to ED in some cases?

Your body is constantly breaking down and rebuilding tissue. If you do hard manual work, you develop callouses on your hands. But they don’t get thicker year after year, and your penis does not get less sensitive as your glans will only ever build up the amount of keratinization needed to protect it from rubbing against clothing, unless you apply lots of rough friction to the glans - that will build up greater keratinization, but it will break down when you stop the additional friction.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Personal perspective here, I prefer sex with an intact male. It’s more comfortable, less friction, less need for lubrication since the natural moisture isn’t being pulled out of the vagina with every stroke. Being circumcised isn’t a deal breaker for a relationship because you are looking at well more than just a mans penis when you are considering a life partner, but as far as just sex goes, more to play with is always a good thing.

It sure does, I am cut and it means I last longer, but also I can never compare it as I was cut when I was a newborn, but it has to feel less intense.

I find it hard to use condoms also as it means I feel basically nothing.


Loved going to Cuba! :)

I'm surprised that Americans can't go because their government says they can't!

I feel nothing with condoms too and I am uncut.

Originally Posted by marinera
I feel nothing with condoms too and I am uncut.

I’ve heard that complaint from every guy I’ve ever known lol, cut or otherwise. The intact guys had more trouble using the condoms because they had to roll back the foreskin and then during sex as the foreskin moved it caused the condoms to try to roll with the skin. I was on birth control and we were in an exclusive relationship so we ditched the condoms pretty quick lol. We don’t like them much either, makes it feel more like a dildo for us, but they are a necessary evil.

Agree, condoms for uncut are tricky. This lowers some dangers for cut guys everything else being equal.

I’m 27 and considering circumcision. Any guys had the job done while they were adults that can say if it’s worth it?

Originally Posted by Trueheart
I’m 27 and considering circumcision. Any guys had the job done while they were adults that can say if it’s worth it?

Do you have any issue that would cause u to need it done?

The only “issue” I have is premature ejaculation, and I heard this can help. I also heard it decreases sensitivity and I really wouldn’t mind that. I’ve always been insecure about it because of our culture and most guys I knew were circumcised.

Why would you want to decrease your sexual experience?
I’d trade my left nut to get my foreskin back even if it made me cum in 10 seconds of penetration.

Your premature ejaculation can be worked on with mental exercises, which will mean that you can keep the pleasure AND last longer.
Ejaculation is 49% sexual stimuli and 51% mental, I guess you could say.
What I mean is that the key factor is your perception and the way you mentally react to sex. Look up exercises for this.

Don’t trivialize circumcision, it’s not just a piece of skin.


Start stats NBP: 6.7 inches length, 5.12 inches girth.

Goal: 7.0x5.6 // 18x14,3cm nbp

Current: 6.8x5.314

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:56 PM.