Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Low Sex Drive

12

Low Sex Drive

I used to get awesome erections, Nothing made me happier than sporting a stiff unit. I’m now plagued by a low sex drive all of a sudden, along with the depression from hell. I was very enthusiastic with my clamping and making nice gains, and now i’m struggling to get my unit hard even with the highest quality visual stimulation i can find on the net, (which i gotta say is pretty high quality). I now i think i’m going to fail with my PE, as i am unable to get the necessary erections needed to work on my unit. The hornier you are the more successful you will be with PE. For me, the subjective truth about PE is your success 100% depends on sex drive, and mine is failing, this is hell. My dick is letting me down. Never thought i could be plagued by ED, but here it comes! The art of PE is defined by sex, therefore to be good at PE you need sex drive. I never needed visual stimulation for PE, hell the thought of an average girl would get me socks off, Now i’m having to find better and better looking women and at the point where for the last few weeks i’ve been fighting with my dick to get it up.

I used to have to worry about pitching a tent randomly, now i’m in for a good 25 minute fight to get the damn schlong up. Doc gave me a script for viagra but that is not going to work for PE, as the pill would net some good triple digit expenses as i need a good 40 mins of solid hard on a day.

Also, i’m in my mid 20’s as far as age is concerned.

Using some meditation has allowed me to achieve a decent erection, however, being unconscious i cannot perform my PE under the trance, So it’s useless.

I will try using some tribulus terrestris, as i remember taking a testosterone booster that worked and the main ingredient was tribulus, It did not result in more performance, but it did increase erection frequency.

Low sex drive can have a hell of causes, so hard to give you advices. Depression is a common culprit, not clear if yours is the cause of the effect of low sex drive.

ED of this kind is in the mind, so what you have to figure out is what are you finding in your life that’s making you feel this way. Maybe a life of random pickups isn’t what you need now. Maybe you need to just stop obsessing and deal with other things for a while. Maybe it’s those other things that are getting in the way. Are you stressed at work? Not sleeping? Finding it hard to make time to exercise?

You talk about a number of things in your post but it’s quite possible that none of them are related this.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

You got too enthusiastic with your clamping and now you can’t get it up. Gee, what on earth could have caused that?

You don’t need supplements and prayer newbie, you need rest and relaxation.

Stop forcing erections and stop using pe gear you’re nowhere near ready for.

Your erections will come back in a few weeks if you just leave them alone and heal.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Its true, It has to be psychological, Just used unit to service gf about 20 mins ago, and had functionality, Also when meditating i can decrease my stress which than allows for an erection, Definitely stress/anxiety induced ED

When i go to PE recently , I get all stressed out, something triggers all this anxiety and my unit Doesn’t budge, or takes forever to move, I think it’s because i would go and PE to clear my mind, and the things which i was clearing from my mind while PE’ing have now become non-repressed so the very act of consciously taking a break from the rational part of my brain has now opened the darker emotions, therefor ceasing my ability to relax and erect my unit. Solution, I need a new PE Shrine, A new spot where i can go to undertake the art of PE, hopefully this causes it to feel like more of a relaxing environment, and will help.

I’d like to add that the surge in libido that allowed for my servicing, just happened to occur after taking an over-reccomedation of test booster with tribulus and horny goat weed mix, the bottle said max 4, i took 6, i than got a surge in libido, i do not know if it occured because of the supplement, or because of the post psychologically aiding me, as “hey someone might have an answer” the thought of this may have lessened my anxiety, and allowed for the surge.

I would never get over-enthusiastic with clamping, its a very slow climb ,one notch a month MAX, that is a small increase in pressure. My PI’s are all spot on positive.


Last edited by WannaBe8Incher : 07-29-2013 at .

TheGreatDivider

WannaBe8Incher, has been around long enough and is definitely not a newbie, since 2008 in fact and has made good gains. The guy does not need to be berated, he has come looking for help for a problem not an ill informed lecture, and that is what this place is all about “helping each other” not berating some one for opening up such a personal problem to the community.

Try to take a step back and use some of your better judgement, I have seen you post some remarkable advise but there are times that your advise should not be so harsh, this is one of them.


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by WannaBe8Incher
Its true, It has to be psychological, Just used unit to service gf about 20 mins ago, and had functionality, Also when meditating i can decrease my stress which than allows for an erection, Definitely stress/anxiety induced ED

When i go to PE recently , I get all stressed out, something triggers all this anxiety and my unit Doesn’t budge, or takes forever to move, I think it’s because i would go and PE to clear my mind, and the things which i was clearing from my mind while PE’ing have now become non-repressed so the very act of consciously taking a break from the rational part of my brain has now opened the darker emotions, therefor ceasing my ability to relax and erect my unit. Solution, I need a new PE Shrine, A new spot where i can go to undertake the art of PE, hopefully this causes it to feel like more of a relaxing environment, and will help.

Well I have the idea that if the plumbing works then the problem lies elsewhere, anxiety and mind chatter can play on you for sure, even our own ego can create problems of which your darker emotions could be part of. If you think you are going to have problems, or if you think you shouldn’t have problems, well unfortunately it can start the feedback loop and fulfill the prophecy.

You are into meditation which is great, Eckhart Tolle wrote a book called “The Power of Now” I think you may find the concept of watching the thinker very helpful, bringing yourself back to the now and being aware of what is happening now more than getting lost in other thoughts may help you.

Of course it might not, but it’s a good read a book I am glad to have picked up and read :)

Originally Posted by marinera
Low sex drive can have a hell of causes, so hard to give you advices. Depression is a common culprit, not clear if yours is the cause of the effect of low sex drive.

The sick irony is that anti-depressants/anti-anxieties i once tried completely robbed me of a sex drive, i refuse to take them, they are the WORST curse for PE imaginable. Know someone on ssri’s? you better bet they have got one dusty schlong in storage. Shit, i’ve got neuroses induced sexual dysfunction. This can’t be hormones either, I’ve been making quick progress with my endurance training regime, output is increasing every week. I’m going for the ultimate stack, l-arginine,Nitric oxide, tribulus, horny goat weed, and i guess i’ll be spending the money on Viagra. There is one isolated chem i seem to be taking a lot of lately, and that is around 400 MG”s of caffeine a day, but i have been doing that year round, and have never had a problem. My issue is most likely beyond the scope of the forum since there are so many causes, or perhaps i have started something noble here, and future PE’ers will discover the cure for this enemy of healthy man unit building .

Number 1 enemy of PE, is a low sex drive. If you have a low sex drive, You just don’t need a dick, it’s that simple, you have no cock-consciousness.

Low sex drive can be caused by depression, but you can’t take a pill for that, Those things make it impossible for you to PE. So what do you do? Become philosophical? See your issues in a new light? who the hell knows, but the viagra would leverage less need for the stimuli with the failing sex drive. Since i have to fight with my schlong for a good 25 mins without supplement to erect it, im sure the stack will do some damage to the time and lower it to around 13 mins, which would be more efficient, Because my PE strategy is low-intensity/ low risk but high frequency, i cannot do 1 day on 1 day off, my success has been the constant pushing in tiny bouts, One extreme PE day and one day off does not work in my case, so this struggle i’m going through is a daily thing. Caused 100% by low sex drive, weak hormones etc. The barrier between you and training your unit, is psychological, This is a psychological game i’m finding out now. Do pumps work at all? or do they just give you a half erection? DO they give you a full out hard on? because that would basically fix the issue.

Look at the good side, a limp dick is good for lenght gains. :)

I agree that ssri should be used only for short spans of time and when it is impossible to avoid them. Meditation can help, sometimes moving in another place can help a lot too.

WannaBe8Incher,

This is the right place to be, and I’m sure amongst all the men here you will find some help, you have a very open mind frame to finding help, by all means try some supplements to help with Ed, but remember that an erection starts in the mind, so go further afield, raw cacao powder is an NO antagonist and it helps with dopamine too, Gaba will help relax you and teamed with 5-http will help you get a good night sleep. Try not to focus on what you perceive is the problem, but try to focus on improving your whole life.

I hope this helps in some way, and I hope you have others chime in to help, every man goes through this at some stage, few admit it, some get angry about it, others sad. It will pass you just need to find your way, your openness here will hopefully help not just yourself but others.


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by Behemoth
Well I have the idea that if the plumbing works then the problem lies elsewhere, anxiety and mind chatter can play on you for sure, even our own ego can create problems of which your darker emotions could be part of. If you think you are going to have problems, or if you think you shouldn’t have problems, well unfortunately it can start the feedback loop and fulfill the prophecy.

You are into meditation which is great, Eckhart Tolle wrote a book called “The Power of Now” I think you may find the concept of watching the thinker very helpful, bringing yourself back to the now and being aware of what is happening now more than getting lost in other thoughts may help you.

Of course it might not, but it’s a good read a book I am glad to have picked up and read :)

Those Philosophical ideas are creative and smart but really it’s kind of stolen from 14th century eastern philosophy. New-agers don’t get it. We already have all the answers to life’s problems but look around at society, it’s still a mess, why? because the truth is that humans aren’t really rational, they are guided by instincts, otherwise we’d have a perfect society. In the real world, clever self-help ideas do not work because they betray the instincts. The “concept of watching the thinker” sounds like a load of crap that oppurtunist con-man came up with, the eastern thinkers said in the 14th century to imagine a tree, and on the leaves are water droplets, and inside those are your thoughts, that knob jeckhart toll just re-spouted others. The self-help book authors seem to know all about accomplishment, yet their accomplishment is talking about accomplishment?

Basically what i’m trying to say, is the whole idea that you can control your level of happiness is the biggest scam on man-kind ever invented. It’s so you can be taxed at 80%, work in a camp, and be a slave, Let’s just be honest and admit that no amount of positive thinking would allow you to endure that, Myth busted! Self help is does not work, and will never work, it is half-assed botched philosophy for the intellectually non-curious, a short cut that leads no-where, i guess the benefit is the brief hope you get. It is a hormone problem most likely, i do thank you for the reccomendation however, iam already familiar with tolle’s concepts because iam familiar with the concepts of the pioneers’ whose work he takes and gives them no credit for, makes people think hes the genius when he stole the ideas. a Con Man.

Originally Posted by Behemoth
WannaBe8Incher,

This is the right place to be, and I’m sure amongst all the men here you will find some help, you have a very open mind frame to finding help, by all means try some supplements to help with Ed, but remember that an erection starts in the mind, so go further afield, raw cacao powder is an NO antagonist and it helps with dopamine too, Gaba will help relax you and teamed with 5-http will help you get a good night sleep. Try not to focus on what you perceive is the problem, but try to focus on improving your whole life.

I hope this helps in some way, and I hope you have others chime in to help, every man goes through this at some stage, few admit it, some get angry about it, others sad. It will pass you just need to find your way, your openness here will hopefully help not just yourself but others.

It’s a PE’ers Nightmare. The largest variable of failure in the PE community i think is this. I, a serious PE’er, am furious. Basically i gotta take weeks off and lose all of my progress. F***

The low cycle of PE is this: You make progress, than you hit a low period in your sex drive which makes it difficult to PE, and sends you back to where you started, motivation goes out the window once you lose your work and get frustrated and think PE does not work, and that is the end of PE for most PE’ers, very few can endure this cycle long enough to make decent gains. When your sex drive comes back, you’ll always be more pissed off that you stopped PE’ing. Part of the game for any successful PE’er is getting over the low periods. I will use the supplements , depression is not controllable.

Fair enough,

And if you are thinking it is a hormone problem, then perhaps get some blood work done, to give you a base to work with, it may not be low test but high conversion of test that is the cause, well worth checking those things.


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by WannaBe8Incher
When i go to PE recently , I get all stressed out, something triggers all this anxiety and my unit Doesn’t budge, or takes forever to move…..


Right there, right there is the reason I think a lot of guys get erection/ejaculation problems from PE. If you’re not over working your unit, and you’re capable of getting an erection and finishing on your own…. Then what’s the deal? It’s because you’re not training yourself for sex, you’re conditioning your strongest erections for PE. It’s usually either a mental stress issue from psyching yourself up, or it has to do with porn. Either way it’s not healthy and it’s screwing up a lot of guys who PE. And I wish I had a recommendation for it, but all I have so far is a general idea I haven’t really played around with yet.

Why not condition your body for sexual intercourse by exercising a little before PE, and then practice breathing and relaxation techniques during PE. Not a whole lot of exercise either, just enough to get your heart rate up. And then use periodization training cycles for sets and reps in PE… which is a fancy way of saying take 2 steps forward and one step back and lighten up on your PE every few months. Or as they call it here with that blanket term “deconditioning”.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

I would say to give up masturbation. Edging is okay, but the main thing is to take it easy and don’t overwork your dick. If you are doing any drugs or drinking a lot, stop, marijuana can ruin your concentration and thus your sex drive. Just my 2 cents.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:49 AM.