Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Lasting longer then ever.

Inspiring story! I love these and hope to have one of my own some day. So you recommend Stud 100? Never tried it. I’ve tried many desensitizing creams and other products and have had very little luck:

Xandria Desensitizer for Men: Probably the best of them all that I tried, but lost effectiveness over the years
Ancient Chinese Penis Balm: Garbage. Did nothing
Durex Play Longer: Too runny and not effective.
Trojan Extended Pleasure condom: Works pretty well, and I’ve combined it with the Xandria one and that was the most effective method, but not 100% proven to work for me.
Durex’s Desensitizing condom: Not as effective as the Trojan. Probably because its the same cream as the Play Longer stuff.
Indian God Lotion: Garbage. Did nothing except burn the hell out of my penis for hours
Another similar chinese spray with some ugly guy’s face on the bottle: The same results as the Indian God Lotion
Orajel (yes, the tooth stuff): Didn’t do anything for my penis

Originally Posted by tmar89

??? what does this do?

Some people seem to think that fish oil is the end-all cure-all for everything.


I love GOLD

Emla cream works the best, you can get it cheap from online canadian pharmacies/skin care places

Originally Posted by ddogusterion
With the desensitization in place, I learned this: the key to control is to stay away from the threshold of cumming (that point at which its almost inevitable), but not by a little bit, but _by a moderate amount._ In otherwords, if cumming is a 10, and low arousal during humping is a 3, I’d stay around 5 or 6. As one gets closer and closer to 10, it’s harder and harder to keep from going closer yet. In otherwords: it’s easier to control cumming at a distance. Don’t even go to 7! And with the desensitization in place I could do that, repeatibly, reliably. I could still experience moderate pleasure, and if I began to move up the scale, 7, 8… then by slightly changing the pace, or my focus (but not enough to throw her off!) I could defer orgasm indefinitely. So far so good.


With this, I think a good point comes up. There are two “penis levels” that can be observed:
1- Erection Level: Physical amount of blood engorged in the penis.
2- Sensation Level: Closeness to orgasm.

I’m assuming the level you are talking about is sensation level. My problem is that my sensation level parallels my erection level when I am with my girlfriend. When you say you’re having sex and you’re at a level of 3, do you have a 90%-100% erection? If I could get an erection and keep it at 90%-100% but have very little sensation, it would help alot. I just can’t seem to control the sensation when I get an erection. That’s probably why I am not having success with these desensitizing creams. Psychologically, when I get an erection, my sensation level still goes up regardless of physical stimulation.

Originally Posted by tmar89
With this, I think a good point comes up. There are two “penis levels” that can be observed:
1- Erection Level: Physical amount of blood engorged in the penis.
2- Sensation Level: Closeness to orgasm.

I’m assuming the level you are talking about is sensation level. My problem is that my sensation level parallels my erection level when I am with my girlfriend. When you say you’re having sex and you’re at a level of 3, do you have a 90%-100% erection? If I could get an erection and keep it at 90%-100% but have very little sensation, it would help alot. I just can’t seem to control the sensation when I get an erection. That’s probably why I am not having success with these desensitizing creams. Psychologically, when I get an erection, my sensation level still goes up regardless of physical stimulation.

At any of the levels, I would have a more or less full erection; except we know that right at the cumming point guys swell a bit more, right? But the levels I speak of have to do with arousal, or I suppose you could say sensation.

Ok… this is going to seem a bit goofy, and subjective, but here’s kind of what I mean.

At level 0 - I’m not sexually turned on.
At level 1 - there’s minor turn on.
At level 2 - I’m getting hot enough to be making concrete plans to get off
At level 3 - I’m acting on those plans, actually being stimulated physically with full hard on.
At level 4 - I’m building in arousal level will full hard on
At level 5 - still building, but it’s going to take time, DEFINITELY a few minutes, say 3~5.
At level 6 - closer now, but it will definitely take a minute or two.
At level 7 - Major tingles…. (the ignitors are on…)
At level 8 - Unless I change something, the main engine will light-off within a minute.
At level 9 - I didn’t change something, could still stop if I wanted to, but don’t want to anymore :)
At level 10 - Lift off, and I couldn’t stop if my life depended on it.

I used to think that control meant being able to stay really close to orgasm and yet not cum. Now I realize, for me, control—and I have good control now—means to float at length around level 6. It’s too hard to control for long if you get closer. So if I go to level 7, I redirect at that level. At that level, orgasm is still a ways off and it doesn’t take much to redirect. You won’t have to change your thrusting much, so the woman won’t be affected if she really likes what you’re doing. At that level, a very minor change in rythym or intensity, or, yet, baseball thoughts, will cause you to fall back to level 6 again.

The benefit of the spray is that it gives you a temporary edge and makes it possible to do this even if you have a hair trigger. I still recommend “metered sprays” like Stud 100 because it allows you to dose yourself accurately and have a strategy.

Good luck

D.


Nov 2006 bpel: 7.88 eg: 5.19

Mar 2007 bpel: 8.25 eg 5.38

Shooting for 9 x 6 Ddog.

Hey RC23, what is the dosage of Lexapro that you are using?

Originally Posted by RC23
I stopped PEing like 5 months ago when I started dating this girl who seems to be really happy with my size.
I also started taking Lexapro about 2 months ago to decrease my anxiety.. But it has made me last way longer in bed..
It’s almost too hard for me to have an orgasm, I have to go extremely hard and fast (which is great) for a long time, which actually isn’t that good because I tore her. And now we can have sex for a week until that heals.

Anyone else experience this with an anti-anxiety/depression?

And is it something I should be okay with? Or should I get away because it might have long term effects on me?


I love GOLD

Tried the STUD 100 stuff last night and that stuff definitely worked well. I used 5 sprays (the stupid thing shoots out a stream, not a spray) and it does work. It allowed me to concentrate on understanding my body’s reactions and to be able to control it more.

Stud 100

Originally Posted by tmar89
Tried the STUD 100 stuff last night and that stuff definitely worked well. I used 5 sprays (the stupid thing shoots out a stream, not a spray) and it does work. It allowed me to concentrate on understanding my body’s reactions and to be able to control it more.

Great. It really helped me get control too. Just use it long enough to feel really, really in control and then begin to ramp it down to nothing over a month or two. If you’re like me, you’ll learn as you understand your body’s reactions that control is best exercised much earlier in the arousal curve than previously thought. In other words, it’s NOT like edging. If you find you’re essentially edging then you’re way too close to the trigger point to effectively control your orgasm, and usually you’ll go over. If you control your arousal at a point where you’re a few minutes away from orgasm if you keep doing what your doing, that’s a lot easier than trying to control it where you’re less than minute away. If you’re like me and my gal, you’ll also learn to exploit what for us is a fact that: thrusting a lot slower and with a lot less motion is actually MORE effective at getting her off than porno-touted “jack-hammer” crap. Which is cool, because that will help you keep even better control, that is, until she goes bananas and lets out her inner-slut.

Good luck!

Ddog.


Nov 2006 bpel: 7.88 eg: 5.19

Mar 2007 bpel: 8.25 eg 5.38

Shooting for 9 x 6 Ddog.

Originally Posted by tmar89

Tried the STUD 100 stuff last night and that stuff definitely worked well. I used 5 sprays (the stupid thing shoots out a stream, not a spray) and it does work. It allowed me to concentrate on understanding my body’s reactions and to be able to control it more.

How did you apply it without the girl noticing? I just think it would be awkward spraying something on your cock in front of somebody you plan on getting with….


I love GOLD

I did it in the bathroom after I showered, 30 minutes before bed. It has been the only product to keep my member numb for that long. However, there have been times when I go put a condom on and I put on some desensitizing cream too. She doesn’t mind or ask questions.

Originally Posted by tmar89

I did it in the bathroom after I showered, 30 minutes before bed. It has been the only product to keep my member numb for that long. However, there have been times when I go put a condom on and I put on some desensitizing cream too. She doesn’t mind or ask questions.

OK. I guess that is good if you are with a woman who is fine with that, but for the average ‘playa’ out there, that might be an odd thing to do. From my experiences, it seems most women don’t like sex to last for hours like the media wants everyone to believe. The media does everything to make sex glamorized to be better than ever, saying women want men with footlong dicks who can make sex go for over an hour. Most women I’ve been with have been quite impressed by my 6.75-incher (“oh my gosh, you have a HUGE penis”, “you’re pretty big, so go slow”, etc.) and after about 10-15 minutes, they beg for the cumshot. Most women get sore from anything much longer than that anyway. Not saying that you shouldn’t try to last longer in bed, because control is very important. But don’t believe the glamorized picture of footlong 60-minute sex either.


I love GOLD

Slow down guys!

Originally Posted by gold_member
… after about 10-15 minutes, they beg for the cumshot. Most women get sore from anything much longer than that anyway. Not saying that you shouldn’t try to last longer in bed, because control is very important. But don’t believe the glamorized picture of footlong 60-minute sex either.

I have noticed that it isn’t the time per se that matters. Women I have known… a few… make it clear to me that they want me to make it last as long as necessary to get them off, and as long as I’m not hurting them or making them sore from lots and lots of ineffectual thrusting, they tend to be happy to go for the ride. In otherwords, if it feels good to them, **and** they feel like things are progressing in the correct direction, then they are happy enough to go as long as it takes, within reason. If they are starting to feel pain, then by definition it is not going in the correct direction.

I think for me the key has been to realize that this stereotypical model handed down to us from the Penthouse Letters school of cockmanship “I was banging her so hard that her head was bouncing off the headboard as she begged for more…” is, by and large, total bs for most women. Yeah, I’m sure there are women out there for whom you need to wear a helmet to go to bead with, but I’ve slept with about 24 women or so over my life, and I’ve learned this, and learned it very completely: that style of “jack hammer sex” a la Penthouse *hurts* women—except when they are cumming and want you to go for it, and you’ll know when they want that. But for the most part, a much more gentle style, slower style, is far, far more efficacious in getting them off.

I challenge guys to try to go really slow and stay deep. Smallish 1” strokes, staying in really deep, maintaining pubic contact. Try this for a few hours and see if it doesn’t give much, much better results than the Jackhammer school. Secondary benefit: it doesn’t hurt them as easily and they *want* to go longer. Third benefit: they get off more regularly and want to do it more often.


Nov 2006 bpel: 7.88 eg: 5.19

Mar 2007 bpel: 8.25 eg 5.38

Shooting for 9 x 6 Ddog.

^^^Good post!


I love GOLD

Well ,each women is different my ex really liked it hard and id almost always come before her because I couldn’t handle the speed


Last edited by bentsi : 04-22-2007 at .

When you guys are wearing the Stud desnsitixing lotion does it leave a taste when you are getting a blow job? I use the Indian God lotion and it works for me but taste nasty according to two girls now.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:36 PM.