Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Join the challenge! Porn detox!

Originally Posted by WetMayo
Lucky you. I’m out in the dark here with my imagination (no gf). I will admit that I’m starting to feel some temptations now though, but I won’t give up.

It’s just the tip of the iceberg. I’ve gotten to the point of biting my nails because I was so tempted to get my fix…just like a meth addict jonesing for their next hit. Resist at all costs- go outside, read, exercise, throw on playstation, something…


2/11/11: 7.75" BPEL, 6" BSEG, 5.5" MSEG

6/4/11: 8.4" BPEL, 6.375" BSEG, 5.8" MSEG

Just started again, another new measurement coming soon; I'm pretty close to that June '11 though.

Ok, so I’m starting to find myself in the fetal position here rocking myself in the corner of the room mumbling incoherent things to myself.

There needs to be a PAA (Porn Addicts Anonymous).

“Hello, My name is WetMayo and I’m a porn addict.”

Anyways, I’m not currently dating anyone, but I have to say it seems like my drive to find a girlfriend has increased significantly. With porn I have never really felt the need to find a girlfriend or anything. VERY interesting observation. Seriously, I wonder if this has been observed in anyone else who did this. If we go by what that brain on porn site says, it would make sense that porn satisfies “our needs to procreate” as our body is believing that we are doing another woman. Take out porn and then your body starts changing and there must be some type of chemical change or something that is occurring that is resulting in behavioral changes.


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

Originally Posted by WetMayo
Ok, so I’m starting to find myself in the fetal position here rocking myself in the corner of the room mumbling incoherent things to myself.

There needs to be a PAA (Porn Addicts Anonymous).

“Hello, My name is WetMayo and I’m a porn addict.”

Anyways, I’m not currently dating anyone, but I have to say it seems like my drive to find a girlfriend has increased significantly. With porn I have never really felt the need to find a girlfriend or anything. VERY interesting observation. Seriously, I wonder if this has been observed in anyone else who did this. If we go by what that brain on porn site says, it would make sense that porn satisfies “our needs to procreate” as our body is believing that we are doing another woman. Take out porn and then your body starts changing and there must be some type of chemical change or something that is occurring that is resulting in behavioral changes.

This is healthy bro…very good.

Today, I feel is going to be a very brutal challenge for me. I have all day to write a paper, and my woman is out of town with her mom. In the past, this scenario would turn into a “watch/jerk for 15 mins, work on the paper for 45” all day long. What will intensify this is that we didn’t have sex last night because she had some bad sushi for lunch (ugh) and felt like shit. I’m on day 43. Must-….stay-…..strong…


2/11/11: 7.75" BPEL, 6" BSEG, 5.5" MSEG

6/4/11: 8.4" BPEL, 6.375" BSEG, 5.8" MSEG

Just started again, another new measurement coming soon; I'm pretty close to that June '11 though.

Originally Posted by TheStallion
This is healthy bro…very good.

Today, I feel is going to be a very brutal challenge for me. I have all day to write a paper, and my woman is out of town with her mom. In the past, this scenario would turn into a “watch/jerk for 15 mins, work on the paper for 45” all day long. What will intensify this is that we didn’t have sex last night because she had some bad sushi for lunch (ugh) and felt like shit. I’m on day 43. Must-….stay-…..strong…

Think about something that disgusts you. That’ll help lol. When I was younger, I’d think about elephants. Yeah, I know that is stupid but it worked for me. Or you could think about your future mother-in-law naked; assuming she isn’t that hot or something, but be careful we don’t want you going sterile here.


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

Originally Posted by WetMayo
Anyways, I’m not currently dating anyone, but I have to say it seems like my drive to find a girlfriend has increased significantly.

I think this is a common result, and exactly for the reason that you mentioned. I also think it explains why it seems more women are interested in you - your brain is open to more possibilities, because you’re still looking to procreate. That girl that looked at you for 10 seconds and smiled was just being nice before, but now she clearly checked out your package and wants to fuck. ;)


Current: 190x158 (mm) or 7.48" x 6.20"

Goal: Just growing.

Originally Posted by TheStallion
In the past, this scenario would turn into a “watch/jerk for 15 mins, work on the paper for 45” all day long.

Stay with it man! I know what you mean, I used it as a motivator in the past as well. It’s too convenient when you’re doing work on the computer. I’m using OpenDNS now, and I’m happy to say that I haven’t even arrived at a blocked page in a long time.


Current: 190x158 (mm) or 7.48" x 6.20"

Goal: Just growing.

So…I suppose I’m back to day 1.

Now before anyone goes getting sad for me here I didn’t actually jerk off to porn or anything, but I had to watch this video because it looked like someone I might know. I kept watching it (seriously, I was really only looking at her face) and trying to decide if it was her and there are a lot of close similarities, but due to the shitty quality of the video I couldn’t make a judgement on it. I also saw some soft porn pics of it. Didn’t touch myself once during it.

I figured it would be a good chance to observe if anything happened in the pants. Nothing did. not a single reaction. I’m not sure how I am suppose to take that because I was kind of expecting a self-induced hands-free boner. So if you want to be technical here…I have to start over. At least I take pride in not beating off to it. It gave me a good chance to see if I got hard, but I didn’t. I think I’m going to have to be even MORE strict about the websites I’m visiting here. I visit sites that have potential for NSFW content, but it isnt the focus of the site. I might have to either ban it from my eyes or figure out something here. (Thunder’s I have avatars turned off, but I see pictures of dicks, which definitely doesn’t do anything for me but I’m not sure how it can affect me psychologically..)

@freeaccess - I have to wonder if what you said is really true. Sure, I wasn’t watching porn at all or anything but I still masturbated from time to time. I don’t know how females could change from that. Now had it been no masturbation I think you might have a point because I think Testosterone (which builds up when you dont jerk it) plays a role on Pheromone production.


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

Originally Posted by WetMayo
So…I suppose I’m back to day 1.


No worries man. It’s journey, so keep traveling forward. I would mark that as a step back, because you’re trying to let that path grow over in your mind and anytime you revisit it makes it persist a little more. I’m on day 20, and just now feeling some of the mental affects wearing off (which I will detail in a separate post).

Originally Posted by WetMayo
@freeaccess - I have to wonder if what you said is really true. Sure, I wasn’t watching porn at all or anything but I still masturbated from time to time. I don’t know how females could change from that. Now had it been no masturbation I think you might have a point because I think Testosterone (which builds up when you dont jerk it) plays a role on Pheromone production.

My point was more that the girls had not changed at all, just our interpretation of their actions. If you read the early posts in this thread, you’ll see a number of guys feeling that girls were paying more attention to them and that they seemed to find them more attractive. There’s certainly a lot at play here, so it’s bound to be a combination of a ton of factors, including the hormone changes you mentioned. My original point was that I think the most pronounced change is an internal one, and our brain is simply interpreting signals from women differently.

You mentioned that you were starting to be more eager to find a girlfriend. I am with someone, and I can tell you that I feel analogous effects (wanting to be with her more often, getting turned on by her even in low-key settings, etc.). My thought is that these results are all related to our brain’s rewiring. The girl who looked at you for 10 seconds and smiled before now seems to be checking you out because your brain wants to see it that way and give you incentive to ask her out. Your girlfriend was just getting dressed before, but now you notice how she flips her hair at you and slides her panties down. Your brain is looking for opportunity, and finding it!

I think that this can empower guys who previously didn’t ask girls out or “close the deal”, because it’s a real confidence booster. We had numbed our drive to reproduce by convincing our brain that we just fucked a harem of girls this morning. Now that we were abstaining from porn, it seems we have more opportunities because our brain presents them that way to us.


Current: 190x158 (mm) or 7.48" x 6.20"

Goal: Just growing.

Day 20
So this morning, I thought I had fucked up. I was watching all this porn, and I had all these really explicit hardcore porn images swirling around me, and then I woke up. A porn dream. Weird.

There was no plot that I can remember, and I didn’t get to linger on one scene for too long. I also wasn’t turned on, in fact in my dream I was kind of worried, or mad, since I was watching porn. In fact, even when I woke up I felt kind of disappointed because I had still seen those images, but clearly I had no control over that so I got over it pretty easily. It was just very very strange.

Anyway, on the EQ front things are kind of flat-lining. Still no random erections or morning wood. I had been holding off doing any PE until I get solid EQ back, but I think I’m going to start doing some kegels and light jelqing since people seem to attribute morning wood and random erections to those two exercises. My EQ is still vastly improved from before, when I would find myself losing the erection from even a few seconds without stimulation.

I’m also aware that there are some dips in the road before it comes back even better, the yourbrainonporn site mentions that most members take 2 months to fully recover, and some up to 6 months. I was astounded at those numbers, since any time I stopped for 3 or 4 days it was already greatly improved, however I now am experiencing the lulls that they mentioned so I can understand that it may take some time yet. I was kind of hoping I was just the type of person who healed really fast, like Charlie Sheen - winning!

@TheStallion - are you still noticing EQ improvements after detoxing for as long as you have?


Current: 190x158 (mm) or 7.48" x 6.20"

Goal: Just growing.

Ah, I understand where you are coming from now freeaccess. That is a very interesting way of looking at it. I know before the detox I would usually think “Ah, she is probably looking at someone behind me, or maybe it was just because I walked into her view..” something along the lines of that. The interesting thing is now that when I see these things happening I’ll turn back to look again and see if anything changed. I’d find out that she is still looking at me. Before I would never really look twice.

I remember in the beginning of the semester there was really no way I could watch porn or choke the chicken because of my roommate. I had about a few weeks without this, so one day when I was walking outside I saw this girl walk past me and I saw her smile. I kind of looked down (yeah I know lame), but then I thought “oh wait a minute isn’t that the one girl I met the other day?” and then when I looked back I saw her looking back at me. It turns out she was too far for me to make out her face at this point. That was all during an unintentional porn detox.

I guess this just gives me motivation to continue ahead doing this. Honestly, last night when I watched it. I thought it was pretty boring.

Also, I may of had some random semi-erect moments, but I’m still not seeing anything on the morning wood. I suppose it may be a while longer for that.


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

Back to day 2 for me. I’m recognizing my patterns more & more clearly. Have work to do, & I leave it until too late. Start to feel stressed. Begin to panic, feel I’m unable to concentrate or relax … can’t put myself in a state to do work. First put a hand on my jeans, & start massaging a bit. Feel more relaxed already. I’ll then just check if there’s any new video, have a quick look & tell myself that will be it. Find something too good to resist. Massage gets harder, butterflies start fluttering in my stomach, cock grows, my anxiety & problems go away … then suddenly it’s 2 hours later, I have even less time to complete my work, & I can’t believe I’ve let it all happen again.

Originally Posted by Yataghan50
Back to day 2 for me. I’m recognizing my patterns more & more clearly. Have work to do, & I leave it until too late. Start to feel stressed. Begin to panic, feel I’m unable to concentrate or relax … can’t put myself in a state to do work. First put a hand on my jeans, & start massaging a bit. Feel more relaxed already. I’ll then just check if there’s any new video, have a quick look & tell myself that will be it. Find something too good to resist. Massage gets harder, butterflies start fluttering in my stomach, cock grows, my anxiety & problems go away … then suddenly it’s 2 hours later, I have even less time to complete my work, & I can’t believe I’ve let it all happen again.

Sounds like a familiar situation to me too.


Current: 190x158 (mm) or 7.48" x 6.20"

Goal: Just growing.

Originally Posted by Yataghan50
Back to day 2 for me. I’m recognizing my patterns more & more clearly. Have work to do, & I leave it until too late. Start to feel stressed. Begin to panic, feel I’m unable to concentrate or relax … can’t put myself in a state to do work. First put a hand on my jeans, & start massaging a bit. Feel more relaxed already. I’ll then just check if there’s any new video, have a quick look & tell myself that will be it. Find something too good to resist. Massage gets harder, butterflies start fluttering in my stomach, cock grows, my anxiety & problems go away … then suddenly it’s 2 hours later, I have even less time to complete my work, & I can’t believe I’ve let it all happen again.

Been there, done that (dozens of times). Keep battling.

Day 46.


2/11/11: 7.75" BPEL, 6" BSEG, 5.5" MSEG

6/4/11: 8.4" BPEL, 6.375" BSEG, 5.8" MSEG

Just started again, another new measurement coming soon; I'm pretty close to that June '11 though.

Originally Posted by freeaccess

@TheStallion - are you still noticing EQ improvements after detoxing for as long as you have?

I don’t really see any EQ improvements because my morning wood and spontaneous erections have become like lead pipes. But I think this is a combination of my three-pronged attack. 1) Controlled, planned masturbation sessions 2) No porn (beyond the polls posted here, which don’t even count to me- it’s just posing) 3) my rigorous PE routine which is certainly bolstered by EQ/girth work.


2/11/11: 7.75" BPEL, 6" BSEG, 5.5" MSEG

6/4/11: 8.4" BPEL, 6.375" BSEG, 5.8" MSEG

Just started again, another new measurement coming soon; I'm pretty close to that June '11 though.

Originally Posted by WetMayo
So…I suppose I’m back to day 1.

Now before anyone goes getting sad for me here I didn’t actually jerk off to porn or anything, but I had to watch this video because it looked like someone I might know. I kept watching it (seriously, I was really only looking at her face) and trying to decide if it was her and there are a lot of close similarities, but due to the shitty quality of the video I couldn’t make a judgement on it. I also saw some soft porn pics of it. Didn’t touch myself once during it.

I figured it would be a good chance to observe if anything happened in the pants. Nothing did. not a single reaction. I’m not sure how I am suppose to take that because I was kind of expecting a self-induced hands-free boner. So if you want to be technical here…I have to start over. At least I take pride in not beating off to it. It gave me a good chance to see if I got hard, but I didn’t. I think I’m going to have to be even MORE strict about the websites I’m visiting here. I visit sites that have potential for NSFW content, but it isnt the focus of the site. I might have to either ban it from my eyes or figure out something here. (Thunder’s I have avatars turned off, but I see pictures of dicks, which definitely doesn’t do anything for me but I’m not sure how it can affect me psychologically..)

@freeaccess - I have to wonder if what you said is really true. Sure, I wasn’t watching porn at all or anything but I still masturbated from time to time. I don’t know how females could change from that. Now had it been no masturbation I think you might have a point because I think Testosterone (which builds up when you dont jerk it) plays a role on Pheromone production.

Mayo,

Whether you consider this back to square one is in your discretion. I personally see your restraint as a positive. Sure you watched for a while, but you didn’t act on it- which is a HUGE step. Good job, get back up on the horse- that is, if you have even fallen off in your own terms. Keep it going dude, you’re doing good!


2/11/11: 7.75" BPEL, 6" BSEG, 5.5" MSEG

6/4/11: 8.4" BPEL, 6.375" BSEG, 5.8" MSEG

Just started again, another new measurement coming soon; I'm pretty close to that June '11 though.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:44 AM.