Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I've cured my premature ejaculation

The way I see it is:

The sooner you ejaculate, the sooner you get the pleasure, so why try to last longer?! :D

Hehe.

Originally Posted by King_G
Avocet and Formula1 do you both have very low sex drives?

I don’t use SSRI’s or have premature ejaculation. But, premature ejaculation is the single-most reported sexual “dysfunction” and for that reason I try to learn as much as I can about it.

No, libido is very high, for which I am grateful.


_______________

avocet8

Clearly I am wrong, since King_G could last with blowjobs and masturbation and not with sex, and is responding well to the SSRI. Good to know.


I think it's the woman's job to tighten up to fit her man--it's lots easier for us.

Buy my book! The Orgasmic Diet by Marrena Lindberg

Thanks again King_G. I’m really glad for you.

Originally Posted by King_G
Avocet and Formula1 do you both have very low sex drives?

I wish I had a very low sex drive that would mean I at least had a little. I have had absolutely no desire to have sex in nearly 4 years now.

Has anyone actually tried deferol as it is non perscription and I am curious if it works

Originally Posted by Formula1
I wish I had a very low sex drive that would mean I at least had a little. I have had absolutely no desire to have sex in nearly 4 years now.

Holy pipe tobacco!!!
That is quite something…
How old are you? and are you taking any meds at all?


Cheers, G Started at 6 x 4.5 - Jan 05 Current 7.1 x 5.1 Goal 8 x 6

Originally Posted by King_G
Holy pipe tobacco!!!
That is quite something…
How old are you? and are you taking any meds at all?

40 years old. I just take a couple of supplements zinc and lecithin.

I’ve been on 50mg of Chlorimipramine (Anafranil) for both OCD and PE for about 2 months now and I’ve really haven’t seen any effects for either. Boo!

Originally Posted by Formula1

I wish I had a very low sex drive that would mean I at least had a little. I have had absolutely no desire to have sex in nearly 4 years now.

Oh man…do you remember what I`ve told you to do? Have you tried it?

I’ve tried paxil. Makes my ejaculation feel a lot less pleasurable.

Originally Posted by Nick666
Oh man…do you remember what I`ve told you to do? Have you tried it?

If you’re talking about not ejaculating, I haven’t had sex since the first of the month and I haven’t ejaculated in about two weeks but I don’t feel any different.

Originally Posted by Formula1
If you’re talking about not ejaculating, I haven’t had sex since the first of the month and I haven’t ejaculated in about two weeks but I don’t feel any different.


It took me about 4-6 weeks before I felt something, right about after I started having the non-ejaculatory orgasms in my sleep. Considering that you tried almost everything to bring your libido back, I guess you could try my way. One thing that I didn’t mentioned is that during those weeks I spend a lot of time with my girlfriend, and at first I couldn’t get it up even if she was jerking my dick. After about 6 weeks I was having hard-ons just thinking of her( and I`m not exaggerating).

I think the key to bringing back my libido was having those non-ejaculatory orgasms. I think it is to big of a coincidence that my libido exploded right after I was having them, and I also don’t think it was placebo effect. I tried this “treatment” twice and it worked both times like a clock.

If this ain’t gonna work for you Formula1, than I`m all out of solutions.

Originally Posted by Nick666
It took me about 4-6 weeks before I felt something, right about after I started having the non-ejaculatory orgasms in my sleep. Considering that you tried almost everything to bring your libido back, I guess you could try my way. One thing that I didn’t mentioned is that during those weeks I spend a lot of time with my girlfriend, and at first I couldn’t get it up even if she was jerking my dick. After about 6 weeks I was having hard-ons just thinking of her( and I`m not exaggerating).

I think the key to bringing back my libido was having those non-ejaculatory orgasms. I think it is to big of a coincidence that my libido exploded right after I was having them, and I also don’t think it was placebo effect. I tried this “treatment” twice and it worked both times like a clock.

If this ain’t gonna work for you Formula1, than I`m all out of solutions.

Well my girlfriend is coming over Monday night so that will end my non ejaculating streak. I’m still not sure what you mean by non-ejaculatory orgasms in your sleep. I’ve never had a wet dream in my life.

I just ordered the Deferol, hope this works.

I’ve also tried everything, kegels, acupuncutre, thinking of something else, hypnosis, etc. My case is actually getting worse. I can’t last for more than 10 seconds while having sex, and I can’t last for over a minute when masterbating even.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:27 AM.