Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Issues With Libido

123

Well your attitude shows a lot. I told you those things because I obviously do know what I am talking about because it shows on my body and knowledge. You cannot work in California under the age of 14 If I am not mistaken. So, Yeah I have spent almost all of my available years doing nutrition, training, and supplements. I stated everything I did to show you that I wasn’t some 170lb scrawny dumb ass who reads muscle mags. So think first.

Anyway, when you try out the product please let me know it worked, I have been where you are and it hurts. I wish you luck, a stressful life is something hard to juggle. I am also pretty sure that when things clear up you will return to your more kind self, as I believe there was one. It’s funny, A lot of assholes exist on this forum, I believe it to be because a lot are insecure with the lack of size down below, and on the Internet they can vent and be tough guys. The information here is great and a lot of quality members exist, I don’t know where we pickup these bad ones.

Actually, the fact that you’re muscular, or have any appreciable degree of strength, really doesn’t say anything with regards to your knowledge of nutrition, training, or effectiveness of supplements. That’s a piss-poor indicator of anything in the training world. There are numerous reasons a person could be big and strong without having the proper knowledge. The fact that you’re using your build as justification for the things you’re telling me shows your ignorance.

Originally Posted by AlmaDiedAlone
Actually, the fact that you’re muscular, or have any appreciable degree of strength, really doesn’t say anything with regards to your knowledge of nutrition, training, or effectiveness of supplements. That’s a piss-poor indicator of anything in the training world. There are numerous reasons a person could be big and strong without having the proper knowledge. The fact that you’re using your build as justification for the things you’re telling me shows your ignorance.

I wouldn’t have any point going into detail about my knowledge of hormones, the endocrine system, and the works. I usually talk doctors under the table and these are anti aging docs my parents see. I’ve spent hundreds of hours doing research on all of it.

I do not understand why you are A.) So pissed off. And B.) Being an asshole. All I tired to do here was help you and to me it seems like your in reality just a bitter little bitch. Anyway, I am done. I will still help you if you need it and ask politely in the future. Welcome to the forums, I hope you relax a little bit.

Uh iron, Alma has been here longer than you.

I also want to emphasize his response to you to hopefully knock it through your head — Weight, build, strength, and so forth, coupled with “talking under the table” to doctors, and a mere 4 years of working with and around supplements does not make you an expert. I have been at it for almost 7, and admit I am no expert. You need to lay off the supplements and reel back the forum aggression, it is every thread of yours.


Proud Norse Pagan - Hail Oden

I reached 8x6! Now I lurk.

Gentlemen, behave. As in right now.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by cajual
Uh iron, Alma has been here longer than you.

I also want to emphasize his response to you to hopefully knock it through your head — Weight, build, strength, and so forth, coupled with “talking under the table” to doctors, and a mere 4 years of working with and around supplements does not make you an expert. I have been at it for almost 7, and admit I am no expert. You need to lay off the supplements and reel back the forum aggression, it is every thread of yours.

Talking them under the table meaning I know more then they do and it surprises the heck out of them. I know about everything there is to know and I was just trying to help him because his libido doesn’t work he said.

I wonder why the trainers at gym’s come up and ask me for advice?

That’s cute though did you go through my other threads?

And mod, you got it! You are the boss, I am out.

Lawl at ironaddict’s responses.

Sorry, mgus, meant to disrespect.

That is exactly the kind of shit we don’t appreciate, Alma.

Use your hold time to consider that.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by ironaddict69

I wouldn’t have any point going into detail about my knowledge of hormones, the endocrine system, and the works. I usually talk doctors under the table and these are anti aging docs my parents see. I’ve spent hundreds of hours doing research on all of it.

I do not understand why you are A.) So pissed off. And B.) Being an asshole. All I tired to do here was help you and to me it seems like your in reality just a bitter little bitch. Anyway, I am done. I will still help you if you need it and ask politely in the future. Welcome to the forums, I hope you relax a little bit.

Ironaddict69, you need to relax a little bit, and observe the Forum Guidelines . Attack the post, not the poster.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:01 PM.