Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I really need help!

Why do you think this happened? Did you hear/feel a pop while stretching? If so, that is just a lig pop and they are harmless, although freaky. :)


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Rockstar, If you had indeed severed a ligament, pain would not be adequate to describe what you would be going through. Not to mention your penis would hang from your body at really weird angles.

Chances are you strained it, which will produce a discomfort, tenderness, and the mind set of I never want to do that again.

If you have major doubts, go see a doctor. But I have to ask, what the hell were you doing to your dick to even begin to think you’d severed a ligament?


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Originally Posted by sunshinekid
Rockstar, If you had indeed severed a ligament, pain would not be adequate to describe what you would be going through. Not to mention your penis would hang from your body at really weird angles.

Chances are you strained it, which will produce a discomfort, tenderness, and the mind set of I never want to do that again.

If you have major doubts, go see a doctor. But I have to ask, what the hell were you doing to your dick to even begin to think you’d severed a ligament?


Hanging using elephants?

Yes, there are two different ligs. Suspensory from the top and (whatever) that cradles from beneath.

You really need to stop hanging while on ecstacy, though.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

I dont hang at all. I was doing wet jelqs one day and noticed my penis was kind of sticking out to the left. I was advised that this was just where one ligament was longer than the other so I kept stretching against it and it only made it worse. Now my penis sticks out to the left and there isnt really any resistance when I push my penis to the left. If I do it on my right side, it instantly pings back to the middle. It doesnt when I push it to the leftside. As a result, my EQ has gone down too.

I’ve never felt ANY pain or heard a pop. It seems to me I’ve severed my suspensory ligament (as I wasnt in any pain).

Can suspensory ligaments ever be re-attatched? If so, can I still continue with jelqing if they can?

Thanks for the info people.

No, they can’t be reattached. And no, you shouldn’t ever do any PE anymore.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

My penis goes to the left all the time except for when it’s hard. It’s funny. Me and my woman will watch it go from flaccid to hard and it goes counterclockwise from like 5:00 - 12:00. Been like that my whole life. I always thought it was from that big ass vein on the left side.

My advice is to go see a doctor. I have several types in mind, but that is besides the point.

You have not, I repeat, have NOT severed a ligament. Most guys dicks lean one way or the other, its totally normal. I don’t know who advised you that one side was shorter than the other, but in my opinion they were full of it, and gave you some really bad advice.

Yes, it sounds like you have injured yourself, therefore it is my recommendation that you take your hands off your penis, keep them off for a few weeks and give yourself time to heal. Face it, you get one dick in life, don’t fuck it up.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Originally Posted by mgus
No, they can’t be reattached. And no, you shouldn’t ever do any PE anymore.

Are you serious? Please tell me you’re joking. That means all I got out of PE was a wonky dick!!!

Originally Posted by sunshinekid
My advice is to go see a doctor. I have several types in mind, but that is besides the point.

You have not, I repeat, have NOT severed a ligament. Most guys dicks lean one way or the other, its totally normal. I don’t know who advised you that one side was shorter than the other, but in my opinion they were full of it, and gave you some really bad advice.

Yes, it sounds like you have injured yourself, therefore it is my recommendation that you take your hands off your penis, keep them off for a few weeks and give yourself time to heal. Face it, you get one dick in life, don’t fuck it up.

Bro I havent been jelqing for like…a year now. I really wanna get back to it. This problem is still here.

My dick was in the MIDDLE. When I started jelqing, I caused this problem to happen. Now its sticking out to the left. Not a little, like its actually pointing to 10:30.

Can you give me any suggestions as to what it may be? I’ve read some guys on medical sites with the same problem. Some from doing PE, others claiming they woke up and their erection was bent against the mattress.

Im really in a bad state.

Give up PE. Life isn’t fair.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by Rockstar69
Since jelqing my penis is at an angle when errect. Like it’s pointing to the fucking left. I wanted to know if this could actually be corrected by jelqing in the opposite direction?

Please help, thanks.

If you insist on ignoring the very sensible advice you have been offered in this absurdly long thread, I (or some other annoyed Mod) will insist that you leave the building, permanently. And there will not be a pleasant PA announcement before that happens. It will be bye-bye time for you.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
If you insist on ignoring the very sensible advice you have been offered in this absurdly long thread, I (or some other annoyed Mod) will insist that you leave the building, permanently. And there will not be a pleasant PA announcement before that happens. It will be bye-bye time for you.

i am listening to the advice

i plan to go to the doctor

i just want some reassurance/answers in the meantime.

There is no need for that, because non of use can tell you a 100% correct answer. But on the other hand, the doc will tell you whats up in no time.


Started: 15.5cm x 12cm, Now: 19.5cm x 13.3cm, Goal: 21cm x 15cm

I'm going to reach my goal, and there is no one who can stop me! Yes, I'm a persistent bastard :D

My Pictures! I am back baby, and I will hang out with my wang out!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:38 AM.