Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How to shorten refractory time?

How to shorten refractory time?

Something that shortens the sexual refractory effect in males of my age as i grow older my refractory time increases exponentially.

Not fare to the young ladies waiting for recovery time.

Cabergoline. I take twice a week.

yeah U read about it but how and where do you get it if not prescribed Docs will do it?


Blue eye, blonde latino

Try dark chocolate. I have recently been experimenting with 100% organic unrefined cocoa. I have always had a long refractory time, but the first thing I noticed since adding it to my diet was increased EQ and shortened refractory periods. Worst case scenario it is very good for your heart as it is chaulked full of antioxidents.

Originally Posted by lillbigman
Try dark chocolate. I have recently been experimenting with 100% organic unrefined cocoa. I have always had a long refractory time, but the first thing I noticed since adding it to my diet was increased EQ and shortened refractory periods. Worst case scenario it is very good for your heart as it is chaulked full of antioxidents.

Thank you for this piece of information. Did you add anything else to your diet around the time you added dark chocolate? Should I get that from an organic store or can I grab one from a grocery store?

Originally Posted by Shunsatsuren

Thank you for this piece of information. Did you add anything else to your diet around the time you added dark chocolate? Should I get that from an organic store or can I grab one from a grocery store?

Dark chocolate is on my diet since long ago nothing of the kind as previously has been noticed by me

BTW Mods can you move the topic to health issues as I see a urologist for this problem. Thank you


Blue eye, blonde latino

I seen the urologist and he said I am not getting any younger for my age my sexual performance has been good and rock solid but I need some extra help like viagra so he suggested me to take 50 or a 100 to keep performing even when I mentioned that have no problem having a hard erection and even stronger wood in early morning every day.

I wish I could find Cabergoline but it is not freely available in Australia.

could anyone help me get it please.?


Blue eye, blonde latino

Thanks Za-Satsujin I am reserving bt something going with my dick as I tried viagra today 100% legal but nothing whatsoever no change even if I try to stimulate. That does not happen with cialis even 5mg. got to go back to his doc and explain what

s going i am lost for words


Blue eye, blonde latino

Refractory time helped, but hindered.

Hey there. I can say that I’ve come across Maca root (yellow, I believe), as it helps with refractory time greatly. When I take it 30 mins before sex, I’m ready to go within 5 mins or so afterwards (I am however 28, and in very good health). The problem with Maca for me, is it makes me cum a lot quicker.. Maybe due to the extra blood flow to the wang? Lol.

i am back from seeing the urologist today and he gave me two more scripts to try one Cialis the other Levrita 10mg he said to cut them in half and see what effect is having in my erections i should have a second ejaculation in two hours roughly I mentioned to him I only needed 5mg Cialis to get me going but only on occasions. he looked at me and he looked stunt. He said that if it was true I have the body of a 35 year old guy. but still puzzled about my refractory time which still is more than 12 h ours. A few more visits may have some success.


Blue eye, blonde latino

Originally Posted by Jbpe

Hey there. I can say that I’ve come across Maca root (yellow, I believe), as it helps with refractory time greatly. When I take it 30 mins before sex, I’m ready to go within 5 mins or so afterwards (I am however 28, and in very good health). The problem with Maca for me, is it makes me cum a lot quicker.. Maybe due to the extra blood flow to the wang? Lol.

\Nope Maca is not for me even when I am vary familiar as I was born and have had Peruvian Bolivian friends

Originally Posted by 1 quest
Cabergoline. I take twice a week.

Is the point of this to reduce the post-O Prolactin? Does it work?

Pramipexole. It is very similar to cabergoline.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Is there any way to reduce the time of the refractory period?kiwbo009Men's Sexual Health2010-04-2009 04:08 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:02 PM.