How to improve your circulation
Lemons, I really like them. I peel them and eat them as if they were oranges. My wife looks at me like I’m crazy. Imo, there is nothing better tasting then eating a lemon with a little salt sprinkled on it after long hot day of sweating.
Lemons are a natural cleaner. You can use them to cut grease and the juice makes a great cleaner. One night I was thinking about the health benefits of lemons. Seeing how the juice can cut grease, I figured maybe they would be good to help clean out blood vessels and arteries?
My dad is 75 and has been eating lemons since he was a kid. He’s healthy and has an active sex life. His last two wives were half his age lol. I’m sure his good health isn’t the result of eating lemons alone but I know they didn’t hurt.
Anyway, in my searching, I came across an excellent recipe that involves garlic cloves, lemons and water. I have been told by my doc that my circulation was unreal. I have done this recipe two times. I have always been healthy but like I said about my dad, I’m sure this recipe didn’t hurt.
The recipe says to mix all the ingredients at once. Instead of doing that, you’ll want to half the ingredients and mix them in two equal parts. Blend 15 garlic cloves, 3 lemons and 1/2 liter of water. Dump that into a pot. Do the other half of the ingredients and dump that into the same pot.
Also, I used my wife’s mason preserving jars to store the drinks. They are 8 oz jars. If everything goes right, by the time you strain the mixture, you should end up with about 6 to 7, 8oz jars. Enough or close to enough for the week. You’ll have to do the recipe weekly.
I hope this can help a few guys.
Ingredients: 30 cloves of garlic; 6 lemons; 1 Liter of water.
Instructions to prepare:
1. Cut the lemons.
2. Put all the lemons and the garlic, plus a liter of water in a blender and mix. (Remember to half the ingredients. Most blenders won’t hold it all at once.)
3. Pour all the contents into a pot and bring to boil ONLY ONCE–No simmering.
4. Let it cool.
6. Use a funnel to pour into a glass bottle.
Instructions to use:
1. Drink half an estekan every night (so that during the night the residue of the smell would clear) for three weeks. An estekan is a little glass in which we drink tea; I guess it could be half of a standard glass. If you don’t have an estekan, drink a quarter of a standard glass.
2. Stop for 8 days.
3. Repeat for another round.
4. The whole process could be repeated every year.