Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How do male porn stars do it?

Probably when your genetically endowed - your also genetically endowed in the ‘lasting’ department. If you ever watch ‘shane’, that guy goes longest I’ve ever seen, and also the biggest dick too.

-Guys with premature ejaculation masturbate frequently, and therefore blame their problem on frequent masturbation.

-Guys who last a long time masturbate frequently, and therefore explain their stamina is caused by frequent masturbation.

Conclusion:

Most guys masturbate frequently, and masturbation has nothing to do with one’s stamina.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mravg
-Guys with premature ejaculation masturbate frequently, and therefore blame their problem on frequent masturbation.
-Guys who last a long time masturbate frequently, and therefore explain their stamina is caused by frequent masturbation.

Conclusion:

Most guys masturbate frequently, and masturbation has nothing to do with one’s stamina.

I think that depends on the amount of time you have to masturbate if your young and you have to masturbate on the sly and have to be done as fast as you can so you don’t get busted now that will teach you to orgasm as fast as you can. Now if your young and the folks are at work and you have no siblings up your ass and you have no reason to rush you may learn more control.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by vanburen

If you ever watch ‘shane’, that guy goes longest I’ve ever seen, and also the biggest dick too.

He lasts longer because he never achieves a maximum erection. If he did he’d pass out.


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

I think stamina is mostly related to one’s chemistry. Serotonin plays a part in orgasm control, but it probably involves many other chemicals and their interaction as well. I have done plenty of edging, and my own personal experience is that doesn’t do much to improve my stamina. (Maybe that’s just me).

I don’t think I have a problem with premature ejaculation, but I would like to last longer than I do many times. The interesting thing to me is that I will last 7 to 10 minutes, very predictably, every time. It must be some sort of chemical cascade that proceeds along at the same rate every time.

Of course there is also the multi-orgasmic theories and taoist philosophy, that some people claim really helps them with PE. I believe it can work, and I have had some success with it, but nowhere like some people claim. The idea of orgasming without ejaculating and going as long as one would like is still a technique that eludes me.


Horny Bastard

Yeah, I can do the multiple orgasm thing, and it works pretty well, but I can’t tell you how much I would love to just go at a girl and have no worries about control… I honestly wish it took me AT LEAST an hour to cum - girls ego’s be damned, I wanna fuck hard!

And ignignot, thanks for the compliment, but err is where it’s at.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Originally Posted by chainz 8
Be careful what you wish for gentleman. I can have sex literally for hours at a time without orgasm. It’s not as great as it sounds. I wish I could get a ten minute blow job and blow my load. My girl is a real trooper though and will finish the job once she’s starts. Even if it does take an hour or two. I envy those of you who have that much sensation in your penis. I can’t even tell you what a quickie is much less,remember the last time I had one. Believe me I’d trade five minutes of hot passion,for two hours of hard pumping frustration any day.

I imagine that you are circumsized. I found that, if I taped my foreskin over the head for a few days, that I would regain some sensation back in my penis. It’s a pain in the butt to do it, especially when you go to take a leak, but it works.

Originally Posted by mravg
-Guys with premature ejaculation masturbate frequently, and therefore blame their problem on frequent masturbation.
-Guys who last a long time masturbate frequently, and therefore explain their stamina is caused by frequent masturbation.

Conclusion:

Most guys masturbate frequently, and masturbation has nothing to do with one’s stamina.

Originally Posted by Dino9X7

I think that depends on the amount of time you have to masturbate if your young and you have to masturbate on the sly and have to be done as fast as you can so you don’t get busted now that will teach you to orgasm as fast as you can. Now if your young and the folks are at work and you have no siblings up your ass and you have no reason to rush you may learn more control.

I think what dino and mravg said, have merit.

I, too, am one of the guys who can go at it at will, and last as long as I want. I was able to masturbate pretty freely, with no interruptions as a kid, too. If there is a secret, I might have to point to that. As it does sound logical that if someone can extend the amount of time that they can receive pleasure, with no pressure, in private, it would seem to reason that they would be able to duplicate that with a partner.

Masturbating quickly, or never really having had the opportunity to masturbate seems like it wold play a part in having little control.

It seems like training the penis in this way makes sense. If there is a secret to be learned.

Originally Posted by drilla9
Originally Posted by vanburen
If you ever watch ‘shane’, that guy goes longest I’ve ever seen, and also the biggest dick too.

He lasts longer because he never achieves a maximum erection. If he did he’d pass out.

That is also my situation, although I am not as thick a Shane Diesel.

But I don’t get a rock hard erection unless I am being stimulated. So that may make it easier for me to last longer, as I am not perpetually in edge. :shrug:

I think the bigger question about male porn stars is how do they perform with an audience?

I have a profile on a few swing type sites. And if I ever become bi or comfortable enough to screw some guy’s wife, while he watches, I will never go an evening without sex, ever again.

Single women, looking for men, on the other hand, are more difficult to find. But I have been hit on by more bi, or gay guys, and married couples than I can count..

peace of mind: Ask your GP to prescribe either Celexa or Cipralex. They have fewer sexual side effects.

This is precisely why I’m doing foreskin restoration. It takes about the same amount of dedication as an ADS but it’s definitely worth it. Maybe you should look into it.

Originally Posted by beej
I imagine that you are circumsized. I found that, if I taped my foreskin over the head for a few days, that I would regain some sensation back in my penis. It’s a pain in the butt to do it, especially when you go to take a leak, but it works.

I can literally get a blowjob for hours and not get off if I don’t work hard for it i.e. tensing my bc muscle as hard as I can the entire time. Maybe I’ve never gotten a great blowjob but who knows.

Sex is a different story though, I mean for the most part I can go as long as I want but I have to work to not get off which is opposite of when I’m getting a bj.


Starting size: 7"x5.25" bp

Current size: 7.25"x5.875" bp

Goal size: 8.75"x6" bp

Originally Posted by Revolution
I can literally get a blowjob for hours and not get off if I don’t work hard for it i.e. tensing my bc muscle as hard as I can the entire time. Maybe I’ve never gotten a great blowjob but who knows.

Sex is a different story though, I mean for the most part I can go as long as I want but I have to work to not get off which is opposite of when I’m getting a bj.


Ditto..:nodding:


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Seems like guys either lean one way or the other with timing in general. I wonder if we bring together the mind of the can’t orgasm guys with the quickly orgasm guys and come up with some sound theories on how to improve sex for us all. Unfortunately, my school won’t fund this research ;)

Sorry guys, I haven’t been on for a few days. I think allot of my problem is over-stimulation. I have been in rock bands for more years than I care to count. That coupled with the fact that I worked my way through school as a bartender in a strip joint, adds up to way way more sexual encounters than I could ever put a number to. Factor in my almost insatiable appetite for almost all things sexual, and Viola! Too much stimulation. Physically, visually, and mentally. I’m currently avoiding porn of any and all kinds. Also, I’m trying to keep masturbation down to a minimum, which for me is once a day. :) My current girlfriend is a gift from heaven. She does anything and everything she can to bring me to orgasm, including letting me pound the shit out of her long after she’s cum multiple times. The problem is my own, and hopefully I will work it out.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:52 PM.