Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hiv

123

Hiv

Back in September I had unprotected vaginal intercourse.
I was doing her doggy style and I noticed there was some blood on my penis.
First off this is the first time I noticed blood in a woman’s vagina during sex so I am guessing she was on her menstrual or about to be or that maybe during sex she started to bleed?
Anyways I freaked out of course because this was from a one night stand person I just met that night and after I was done I went to the bathroom washed my penis like crazy using lots of soap (I know using soap is bad on penis but I freaked out badly). Next day at work there was a red area on my penis. I am assuming it’s due to the soap because the next day that redness went away.

So this is leading to my question of is it possible say from that night if I did contract HIV is it possible that an early sign like that would show up the very next day?

All answers would be greatly appreciated.

And P.S. I know what I did was stupid so but right now that is not my concern of how stupid I am. My concern is my future.

Maybe you should go see a doctor and have some tests done. Better safe than sorry. Although if you DID contract HIV, there is no cure. They will only be able to slow down the process from HIV > AIDS.

Originally Posted by Okish6er
Maybe you should go see a doctor and have some tests done. Better safe than sorry. Although if you DID contract HIV, there is no cure. They will only be able to slow down the process from HIV > AIDS.

I am aware of that, but has there ever been a case where someone who did contract HIV had a red spot on their penis the very next day?

Maybe it was really just the soap then. The irritation caused by the soap. But if I was in your position, I would go see a doctor just incase.

What about the blood? Do women just bleed if they have rough sex? Or does it just happen sometimes.

There is a incubation time of 8 (12? I forget) weeks before you are certain that the virus isn’t contracted. So even if you did contract the virus, you’d have to wait 2-8 weeks or whatever until you’d have enough of the virus for it to be dectectable. The specifics you’ll hear from the doc, whom you’ll see within short, right?


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Right the best time to get tested after unprotected sex is 3 months after, because for some it may take that long.

But my main concern was the blood in her vagina on my penis during intercourse and the red spot on my penis the very next day, how ever on that I am almost certain it was the soap.

Originally Posted by bodybuilda
Right the best time to get tested after unprotected sex is 3 months after, because for some it may take that long.

But my main concern was the blood in her vagina on my penis during intercourse and the red spot on my penis the very next day, how ever on that I am almost certain it was the soap.


AIDs would not show up as a mark on your penis the next day. The virus can take up to 6 months to even show in your blood work.


\"Break A Deal Face The Wheel!"

Originally Posted by jojajico
AIDs would not show up as a mark on your penis the next day. The virus can take up to 6 months to even show in your blood work.

That’s definitely assuring to know, I know that it doesn’t mean I’m off the hook up I should get tested.. Then again I been saying that ever since I lost my virginity 3 and half years ago which was unprotected sex..
Any pointers on how to commit yourself to get tested?

Get tested!! If she was HIV-positive, and her blood contacted your urethra, chances of transmission are significant.

As others have said, the mark on your dick the next day didn’t have anything to do with HIV.

Originally Posted by bodybuilda
Back in September I had unprotected vaginal intercourse.
I was doing her doggy style and I noticed there was some blood on my penis.
First off this is the first time I noticed blood in a woman’s vagina during sex so I am guessing she was on her menstrual or about to be or that maybe during sex she started to bleed?
Anyways I freaked out of course because this was from a one night stand person I just met that night and after I was done I went to the bathroom washed my penis like crazy using lots of soap (I know using soap is bad on penis but I freaked out badly). Next day at work there was a red area on my penis. I am assuming it’s due to the soap because the next day that redness went away.

So this is leading to my question of is it possible say from that night if I did contract HIV is it possible that an early sign like that would show up the very next day?

All answers would be greatly appreciated.

And P.S. I know what I did was stupid so but right now that is not my concern of how stupid I am. My concern is my future.

I have a good friend that has worked as a manager in large government health services over the last 30 years. I asked her what the odds of contracting HIV were if a man had unprotected sex with a woman or vise-versa. She said it was below 1%. The danger lies in prostitutes and male gays.
I think if you did your study that you will find most individuals have had one-night unprotected stands. You may be shocked to find that women do a lot more one-night stands than you have come to believe. They just don’t talk about it. I have had more than one, one night stand in the past. These days I’m careful. I even got tested when getting a life policy on myself and was negative for HIV. This was years after my multiple encounters with the opposite sex.
I wouldn’t worry too much but getting a test for all STDS would be a good idea. Reason why is some show no symptoms and can make you sterile or cause health problems years in the future.

Falcon


Fire shall reign from above as shards of heated shrapnel hurl savage kisses to mortal flesh and shattered bone below.

For days, the dead hung in the air as dust.

yep, the odds are definitely on your side.


"The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone"

Henrik Ibsen, An Enemy of the People, 1882

Seriously, if you think at any time you have been at risk, you should abstain from sex for at least 6 months, and have an STD test every 2-3 months for a year. If you did in fact contract anything, the earlier it’s detected the better.

And please.. Don’t have unprotected sex with anyone else, they only way STDs can be eradicated is if is there is no carrier.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
Get tested!! If she was HIV-positive, and her blood contacted your urethra, chances of transmission are significant.

As others have said, the mark on your dick the next day didn’t have anything to do with HIV.

That’s what I’m worried about. It’s her blood from the vagina definitely contacted my urethra. I know there is a study where the odds are like 1 in 500, so you say with blood contact it’s significant is there any guess to how much worse it gets? Like 1 250 or even worse. I know numbers are just numbers but still is there a study on that?

Why the hesitation to get tested, bodybuilda? I know that you are nervous and scared, but that doesn’t mean that if you do have the virus that it is going to go away. Go to a doctor and get yourself tested, dude.

GO SPURS GO

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
AidstwatteaserMen's Sexual Health008-18-2003 07:14 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:38 AM.