HELP ED is ruining me
A potted history,
I ‘m mid 20’s and was single for a year after a 4 year relationship and in that time I’d a good few one night stands and no strings sex, some of which was good and some which I couldn’t get hard. I’m now 2 months in to a relationship with a girl I really like and we’ve only had se where I’ve finished 3 or 4 times, despite having sex a good 15-20 times.
Basically I can’t get hard, or I get hard and as soon as it comes to actual intercourse I lose my erection and I’m left with trying to make he most of a semi which makes me feel extremely inadequate.
I’ve talked about this with my new girlfriend and shes cool with it but its really frustrating me and no matter what she says I’m sure she would be rather having great sex.
Looking back over the years this issue has been a big part of my sex life I’ve just never really considered the severity of it.
I just want to have good sex!
I’ve read all sorts on the subject about not mind fucking with myself but its still an issue. I’m now considering viagra just to try and build my confidence up again? But I’m scared its not healthy at my age.
I’ve summarised below a few points which I think influence my situation:
- I constantly think I can’t pleasure a girl
- I think about how amazing it would be to have a pornstars dick
- I watch porn probably 2 or 3 times a week.
- when I’m masturbating I can get really hard
- I’ve had a verosil operation on my testicle to sort out the blood flow but I’m sure this isn’t realted to blood flow to the penis
- I’m not gay but I like t-girl porn now and again
- We use a little bullet vibrator when having sex 50% of the time.
- I suffer from anxiety disorder in general life. This started about 3 years ago, but I’d had issues with EQ prior to this
- I stay fit and healthy
Any help and advise is greatly appreciated.
I WILL Double my Volume! Size Doesn't matter - THIS DOES!