Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Having women check you out, not used to it!!

12

Having women check you out, not used to it!!

Hello,

At the risk of sounding arrogant (I am not) or vain (a little but not overly!) I will keep it short.

At university and in my final year now.
Probably in the best physical shape (lift a lot of weights and go running a lot)
Wear better clothes (I used to wear jogging pants and cheap white T shirts, now I wear cheap jeans and T shirts)
Acne has nearly completely gone (I strongly recommend vitex chasteberry for this, cheap, herbal, and very effective!)
No glasses or contact lenses (LASEK surgery)

I do not check women out beyond a quick glance (1 s at the most) because I used to have a habit of staring (not at women but at things I thought were weird, say a man wearing woman’s dress on a night out)

Recently I noticed that a lot of women are ‘checking me out’ or staring/looking at me when I pass then, eyes mostly towards my chest area. At first I thought that I was imagining it as I do not pay that much attention to women at the moment (too busy, or the vitex) but it’s there. Today I counted at least 15 (absolute glances). And no I do not wear anything weird or have anything sticking out (no redness or anything like that) on my face or body! I double checked in the gents just to be sure.

Basically I have always been told that I am quite good looking (someone suggested modelling at some point, forgotten) but I never thought myself a ‘David Beckham’.
And in addition my female housemate has a habit of touching me in dodgy areas (one on the bum, one on the hips, and one on the hands), I do not mind that but I get a little embarassed by it.

The stupid thing is that I am actually bisexual (yes I have accepted that now, its undeniable), but I do not come across as gay whatsoever.

So what the Bush do you do when you get checked out all the time by women? And how do you deal with a handsy housemate?

Why do you think you’re bi?

Originally Posted by djrobins

Why do you think you’re bi?

I’m gonna guess he finds David Beckham attractive? :)

Originally Posted by jack1015
Recently I noticed that a lot of women are ‘checking me out’ or staring/looking at me when I pass then, eyes mostly towards my chest area.


You sure it’s not all the sauce that has been dripping there?

Women are checking you out. It won’t last forever so get used to it.


Wishing and hoping for the best - yup your doing it wrong.

I just go on about my day, really you just start ignoring it after a while. you’ll get used to it within a week.


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Just smack her fingers, and say only looky, no touchy, say it with a feminine voice as well to get the point across, lol.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Why do you think you’re bi?

He said he is, and guess the answer would be because he gets turned on by men, simple as that. Sorry for answering the question, but sometimes…

What do u do? Your bi so take em back to your room and have fun.


Starting stats- bpel-6 1/4 Eg-4 3/4

Now-bpel-6 3/4Eg-5"

Originally Posted by Bigdog51

What do u do? Your bi so take em back to your room and have fun.

And if one of them has a mustache then it’s a win win situation!

If they’re checking you out, how about saying “hi” to them? Or at least a little smile.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Why do you think you’re bi?

Probaby the whole likes to have sex with both men and women thing.

Originally Posted by jack1015
And in addition my female housemate has a habit of touching me in dodgy areas (one on the bum, one on the hips, and one on the hands), I do not mind that but I get a little embarassed by it.

Just makes them like doing it even more. If you either freaked out or put the moves on them because of it they would shut down.

I see you getting much use out of one of my favorite lines in the future, “I may be cheep, but I’m not easy!”


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by Thatcat
You sure it’s not all the sauce that has been dripping there?


Happened to me today.

About 1/4 cup of sweet & sour sauce down my shirt and pants. Didn’t notice for about an hour after walking around in a big shopping centre.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by jack1015
Hello,

At the risk of sounding arrogant (I am not) or vain (a little but not overly!) I will keep it short.

At university and in my final year now.
Probably in the best physical shape (lift a lot of weights and go running a lot)
Wear better clothes (I used to wear jogging pants and cheap white T shirts, now I wear cheap jeans and T shirts)
Acne has nearly completely gone (I strongly recommend vitex chasteberry for this, cheap, herbal, and very effective!)
No glasses or contact lenses (LASEK surgery)

I do not check women out beyond a quick glance (1 s at the most) because I used to have a habit of staring (not at women but at things I thought were weird, say a man wearing woman’s dress on a night out)

Recently I noticed that a lot of women are ‘checking me out’ or staring/looking at me when I pass then, eyes mostly towards my chest area. At first I thought that I was imagining it as I do not pay that much attention to women at the moment (too busy, or the vitex) but it’s there. Today I counted at least 15 (absolute glances). And no I do not wear anything weird or have anything sticking out (no redness or anything like that) on my face or body! I double checked in the gents just to be sure.

Basically I have always been told that I am quite good looking (someone suggested modelling at some point, forgotten) but I never thought myself a ‘David Beckham’.
And in addition my female housemate has a habit of touching me in dodgy areas (one on the bum, one on the hips, and one on the hands), I do not mind that but I get a little embarassed by it.

The stupid thing is that I am actually bisexual (yes I have accepted that now, its undeniable), but I do not come across as gay whatsoever.

So what the Bush do you do when you get checked out all the time by women? And how do you deal with a handsy housemate?


Wear sun glasses works good!


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

I think people who continuously stare are insecure with them self, on how they look and/or are dressed etc…

Also it’s a competition . Alpha vs beta male thing..

More then likely they are also doing this to make you feel uncomfortable, do not let them make you feel uncomfortable .If they do make you uncomfortable they win you lose.

Originally Posted by Thatcat
Women are checking you out. It won’t last forever so get used to it.


Not completely on the mark TC. You stay reasonably fit the women checking you out will just be just older. Past 70 you got less competition. Just you wait and see. :)

Originally Posted by 74zowee86
If they’re checking you out, how about saying “hi” to them? Or at least a little smile.


That’s what I do. Simple hi, Hi how’s it going, good morning always with a smile.

At the risk of sound arrogant and/or vain I’m straight and don’t mind getting checked out by women or men. I just take it as a compliment, makes me feel good and move on.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:32 AM.