Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Groin Testicle pain

Groin Testicle pain

Have discomfort for several days in my groin area posable right testicle, maybe base of shaft as annoying as it is I really can’t pin point the exact location.

Stopped jelking or any PE activity over two weeks ago.

Finally decided to go to a phyisican, so you know I’m really in pain with every step.

And am really unsure of who to contact, a Urologist group or just a G.P.?


Last edited by Hung Monkey : 11-23-2005 at .

Some insurance companies require that you be referred by your family physician. If that isn’t an issue, I’d go straight to a urologist.


Follow up on Urologist visit, inflammed nerve to right testicle. Corse of action jock strap for support and Motrine for pain. Don’t know how I injured it, but it is annoying.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Pain in left testiclerednuhtInjuries and Treatments110-07-2005 02:27 PM
Testicle Painfp20beaterPenis Enlargement Basics709-26-2005 04:15 PM
testicle painhazzymatPenis Enlargement312-28-2001 06:51 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:26 PM.