Great book on dicks and problems associated with them
Hey guys, I’ve found this great handbook on line on andrology (the study of male reproductive health , associated medicines and biology). And it’s free to download as a PDF. Have a look at http://www.andrologysociety.com/resources/Handbook/ and, especially, the last 7 or 8 chapters. These cover:
• How do erections occur? How common is erectile dysfunction, what is its etiology, and how do you evaluate men with this problem?
• How to treat erectile dysfunction?
• Is there an andropause, better known as Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome, and if so, what tissues are affected and how? Fertility, androgen production and sensitivity, osteoporosis and sexual function in aging men.
• Should there be hormone replacement therapy for aging men?
• What is the importance of psychosocial issues, counseling and psychotherapy in andrology?
• What is BPH?
• Are some men more susceptible to prostate cancer than others and why? What are the treatments and their effectiveness? What are the possibilities for improvements in therapy?
• What is the risk of testosterone therapy after prostate cancer?
While it’s a scientific handbook put out by the American Society of Andrology, it is quite readable for plebs like me. Have a look at it.