For young guys with erection problems - Scienceguy's method
I’ve talked to many of you about what seems to be an epidemic of young guys (18-30) out there with erection problems. I’m not talking about physical ED due to poor circulation, diabetes, or old age. I’m talking about your psychological issues with insecurity, performance anxiety, nerves, too much porn, unrealistic expectations, etc, etc, etc.
Personally, ever since the first time I had sex, I’ve had an EXTREMELY difficult time maintaining an erection during foreplay the first 5 or so times I have sex with a new gal. After I become very comfortable with her, it always works out fine, but it really sucks feeling like you leave a bad first impression every time. I’ve tried many things, including pills, without much success. I’m now in my mid-late 20’s and it’s pretty much just been something that I’ve accepted, because nothing ever seemed to change it…until now. I slept with this new girl last night (Friday), and for the first time in my life, I was satisfied with my first-time performance. So without further ado, here’s Scienceguy’s latest scientific method of curing psychological ED:
1) I’ve pretty much given up porn. I haven’t watched it regularly in over 4 months, and I’ve only taken a few peeks since then. When I do peek it tends to be soft-core, I focus on just one or a few different girls, and I edge only, not ejaculate. By the time I had this good sex experience, I hadn’t looked at any porn in several weeks.
2) I did not ejaculate for 5 days leading up to my date with this girl.
3) I spent a few dates really getting comfortable with and getting to know this girl. We were comfortable being physically affectionate with kissing and holding hands. We flirted, gently touched each other from time to time in public, but didn’t smother each other. I looked at her a few times during the evening and thought about how excited I was to have sex with her. In fact, we’d been using some subtle innuendo to each other to each let the other know we were ready.
4) We had spent some time together Thursday night, so I took my usual 10 mg of cialis, just in case. But we didn’t end up having sex, and the clothes didn’t come off (this was ok by me). Before our date Friday, I took another 10 mg cialis.
5) I’ve been taking a prostate supplement, lecithin, and l-arginine for bigger cum loads. Don’t know if this had anything to do with my good erection, but it sure was fun cumming as much as I did.
6) I edged several times and did PE Sunday-Wednesday. But other than that, I tried not to pay any attention to my dick at all. I did no PE Thursday night, and on Friday I barely touched my dick at all. No PE, no edging, no thinking about my dick, no nothing. It may sound counter-intuitive to some of you, but I’ve actually believed in this method for awhile. The day you plan to have sex, forget about your dick! It’s not going to help you if you’re like trying to “make sure” you can still get a boner or something. You can still get a boner, and you don’t need to confirm this the day of.
7) Kind of on the same note as (6), I stayed really busy all day Friday. I was focused at work, didn’t have any down time, and basically I pretty much forgot I owned a dick and that I’d probably be using it for good that night.
8) Now here’s an interesting thing. I may have misled you on something before. We didn’t actually have penetrating sex Friday night, and this was pretty deliberate on my part. We had been drinking a little, were sobering up, and were both really tired. So we got naked, did some foreplay, and I made her cum. I myself did not cum, and as soon as I had gotten her off, I held her close, said some nice things to her, and allowed us to fall asleep. However, my dick was indeed hard, despite having had a few to drink, and despite the fact that she wasn’t manually stimulating me a whole lot. The point is, we could have had sex, but I chose to tease her a bit and just give a little bit during the night. It was the next morning when we did the good stuff. And oh it was good!
Rock-hard, cialis-enhanced, 5-days-without-cumming morning wood, and we had fun with it. She came 3 times during sex and it was just absolute bliss. She had many compliments to give me after (as I did for her also), and now that I know things work with her, my erection anxiety is gone, and I think I’ll be in good shape with her.
Guys, I really think that if you put your mind to it, you can get over your psychological ED. Trust me when I say that while the pills help a little, they are not the answer, they’ll only get you so far, and you don’t really need them anyway. It’s the other stuff that I mentioned - mostly not thinking about your dick, not watching porn, and trying tricks like my morning-after method.
I really hope this helps some of you, and hopefully this girl won’t need me to be around SO much that I won’t have time to waste at Thunder’s Place answering any questions you may have.
I'm a disciple of science.