Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Fleshlight Success

I’m going to get one of these things just to try it. Reviews of the Fleshlight put the WonderWave model highest on pleasurable sensation but the Lotus is supposed to be the closest to the feel of female vagina. What are your thoughts?


Last edited by Ectospasm : 05-27-2015 at .

Now I wish i’d gotten one of those things. Tell me how it feels lol.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

It helped me a lot with DE too

Don’t own a fleshlight, but a few years ago my wife bought a masturbator sleeve (all jelly type). Would that accomplish the same thing if I wrapped it in a heating pad on low heat?

I seriously need to work on lasting longer, especially in doggy style.


Start: BPEL: 5.25" EG: ~4.5"

Current: BPEL: ~ 6.75" MSEG: ~4.75" BG: 4.825" BPFSL: 7"

Initial Goal: NBPEL: 7" EG: 5" Long Term Goal: 7.5" x 5.25-5.50"

They say fleshlight can improve penis sensitivity, is this true? Because sometimes in PE we lose it.

I liked the Vortex more than the WonderWave.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

Originally Posted by gottagolarger
Don’t own a fleshlight, but a few years ago my wife bought a masturbator sleeve (all jelly type). Would that accomplish the same thing if I wrapped it in a heating pad on low heat?

I seriously need to work on lasting longer, especially in doggy style.

You should be good. Fleshlights are mostly branding, but their material is pretty good. UR3 is another commonly used material - after all, your dick isn’t that fine tuned to the difference, so as long as you can stimulate it semi-realistically and get edging to work your Kegels, you should be good.

Be careful with heating those sleeves up, though. I used to have a Fleshlight which I’d put in warm water for a few minutes before using - it felt incredibly realistic, but after a couple of uses the material started to tear around the entrance, probably as a result of weakening from the heat. I got the sleeve replaced but the same issue occurred. I now have a Flight which I do not heat, but I haven’t used it in a while - either way, getting accustomed to the stimulation and practicing holding back is all you really need.


Earliest reliable measurement (2015-06-15): 168mm (6.61") BPEL, no reliable EG measurement

Current (2015-06-23): 176mm (6.93'') BPEL, 110mm (4.33'') EG - Progress Thread

Target: 195mm (7.68'') BPEL, 125mm (4.92'') EG

I think I will get one when I graduate haha. Not really convenient to use a fleshlight in a shared dormitory. :D


Start (2015.6.16): 4.5" NBPEL x 4" MEG Current (2015.6.23): 4.72" NBPEL x 4.13" MEG My pic log

Goal: 7.5"NBPELx5.5"MEG penis, with a 6" flaccid

Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq! Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

Originally Posted by Neptunium

You should be good. Fleshlights are mostly branding, but their material is pretty good. UR3 is another commonly used material…

I like UR3 better than the Fleshlight material. It doesn’t go as sticky and it uses far less lube, but feels just as good. (Yes, I have a toy collection! :) )


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Romonian

I think I will get one when I graduate haha. Not really convenient to use a fleshlight in a shared dormitory. :D

Just leave it out by your bed with a note saying “please wash and return after use” and you will be the most popular guy in the dorm.

Or you could rent it out and make its cost back! :D


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I bought the STU and was horribly disappointed. Very little sensation, and it felt loose despite me being approx 5.75” in girth. Didn’t help with stamina at all.

Originally Posted by firegoat
I like UR3 better than the Fleshlight material. It doesn’t go as sticky and it uses far less lube, but feels just as good. (Yes, I have a toy collection! :) )

Some of you guys were saying it feels so good that its very hard not to orgasm. That its 80-90% close to real pussy.

Originally Posted by djrobins

Some of you guys were saying it feels so good that its very hard not to orgasm. That its 80-90% close to real pussy.

Considering the variation in ‘real pussies’, I’d have to say some toys are 30% as good as some pussies and 100% better than others! :D


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Considering the variation in ‘real pussies’, I’d have to say some toys are 30% as good as some pussies and 100% better than others! :D


Thats a hugely interesting topic. Some feel very different and really ribbed like some of these fleshlights. Tendency is that very fit woman have ribs .I had one who played football/soccer and was very ribbed.

Im pretty sure that using different kinds of fleshlights would train one on different levels when adjusting to different pussys.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz

Im pretty sure that using different kinds of fleshlights would train one on different levels when adjusting to different pussys.

That does rather forget though that the pussy is attached to a person. How your lover interacts with you while having sex is a huge part of the ‘turn on’. Women are not just a pussy. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:53 PM.