Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

First time anal

Thanks for the input

Glad to see that my first post has taken off so well.

My original question was basically how do you wash shit off your dick/bone pressed hairs where the smell goes away?

I may wash 3 or more times (sometimes with girly smelling soaps and a good lather) and the smell just doesn’t go away.

Having a smelly unit makes it kind of hard to see to be with two or more people a day.

Someone please help with some cleaning advice and not just takl about me?

.

Originally Posted by monument
From what I understand a lot of gay guys get off without anal sex. Just as straight guys get off without anal sex. The shit on your dick is nature’s way of tell you that it doesn’t belong in that hole.

I understand that alot of guys gay and straight like intercourse.
As far as dick holes I feel that if my dock can go into a mouth and pussy then it can go into an asshole.

“My original question was basically how do you wash shit off your dick/bone pressed hairs where the smell goes away? “

You really never asked that. You asked how to keep shit off your unit. That probably had a lot to do with the responses.

On that note, if you kept the shit off to begin with you wouldn’t have to worry about the smell as much. If you didn’t want to do the enima thing you could just stick your cock through your underwear hole and then change underwear and wash. You could even get some plastic and cut a hole in it. I don’t know what your partners would think about that…prolly think you were crazy.

As far as removing the smell, I don’t have any suggestions.

I see that you are between a cock and a hard place. I can understand why someone wouldn’t want to suck your dick because it smells like shit. Hope you figure something out

Originally Posted by kevinsmith
I’m a gay male and I like to break in new guys (be their first anal experence)/ The problem is whenever I do this I get shit in my dick/condom.
What would you recommend I do so this won’t happen to me anymore.

I think having shit on your dick is sort of a payment for pleasure :) How about you ask your partner not to eat for few days, this may help, maybe.

This is a disappointing set of responses, we’ll get a bad name as a forum if this is what happens when such questions are asked.

I’m afraid I can’t offer much insight. I only tried anal with my last girlfriend a couple times, and straight afterwards went off and had a shower. I don’t remember having any hygiene problems either time though.

You say you’re using soap, even girly ones, but what’s the full list of things you’ve tried?

Some suggestions:

Shower gel,
Exfoliating shower gel,
A better fitting condom.

I think Mr Smith may be pulling our collective leg. Anyone who’s gay and has anal sex knows that this isn’t a common problem and that a single shower will remove that type of smell. Either our new member is too new at it to know that, is too young to be here, or he’s not gay at all and trying to cause trouble.

Originally Posted by westla90069
I think Mr Smith may be pulling our collective leg. Anyone who’s gay and has anal sex knows that this isn’t a common problem and that a single shower will remove that type of smell. Either our new member is too new at it to know that, is too young to be here, or he’s not gay at all and trying to cause trouble.

Ah. :) Let’s just pretend I never spoke, shall we? That’ll teach me to skim read; I have to admit the topic didn’t inspire me to delve deep!

Yes i’m experienced at anal sex, but when dealing with a new person they are not clean.
My current partner takes a doush before we do anything, and I come out smelling better than when I go in.
Others are not as clean as him.

Also when you have anal sex, the more you stroke in and out you are creating a sucking action and are everything from the stomach down through the intestines .

Originally Posted by kevinsmith
Also when you have anal sex, the more you stroke in and out you are creating a sucking action and are everything from the stomach down through the intestines .

Ah, no. It doesn’t work that way. You may pull a bit of stuff from the lowest part of the colon, but nothing from anywhere near the stomach.

Originally Posted by kevinsmith
Glad to see that my first post has taken off so well.

This isnt your first post. Me thinks KS is a troll.

Originally Posted by kevinsmith

Also when you have anal sex, the more you stroke in and out you are creating a sucking action and are everything from the stomach down through the intestines .

I dont remember exactly but I think there is 8 feet of large intestine and 28 feet of small intestine between the stomach and rectum. Thats some suction there. :rolleyes:


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Have them take a full shit before you have anal, I havent once gotten feces on my dick because my girlfriend always takes a shit before we do it and then she showers and cleans herself as much as she can. Shower with your partner and it wont be as awkward.

Originally Posted by westla90069
Ah, no. It doesn’t work that way. You may pull a bit of stuff from the lowest part of the colon, but nothing from anywhere near the stomach.

You may be right but what I know is the more you pump the more you are sucking towards you.

Originally Posted by kevinsmith
You may be right

He is right. :)


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
I smell shit here kevin and somebody trying to stir it. Convince me that I’m wrong.

Get out your banning stick Thunder. :)


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:20 PM.