Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Extreme Premature Ejaculation

12

Extreme Premature Ejaculation

I have been doing edging for like a year but it doesn’t help at all. Last nite when my gf gave me head, I felt like cumming after a min. Oh My God.pls help me.

Search for “male orgasm”, “chi” and “tantric sex”. You can basically learn to redirect your energy into your body (which is quite a sensation in its own right) and thus deflect ejaculation. Several good books on the topic (and much more!)

Another thing you can try is exercising both your PC and BC muscles - gain control of those and you’ll gain better control of your orgasms. When you’re getting close, try relaxing those muscles (and thinking of something else helps too). After some practice and lots of exercise, you should be able to hold off for quite a while.

Originally Posted by multiple

I have been doing edging for like a year but it doesn’t help at all. Last nite when my gf gave me head, I felt like cumming after a min. Oh My God.pls help me.

Give us more details. Cumming after a minute of blowjob aint that bad.

Well I love blowjobs and my gf love giving me head but it’s just that I get so sensitive after like a min or even less and I have to tell her to stop and we do something else before she resumes again. I have to keep stopping to prevent myself from cumming. I would like to hold for long w/o stopping.

How about sex ?

I havent had sex yet lol.waiting till marriage

Originally Posted by multiple

I havent had sex yet lol.waiting till marriage

LOL. Then I guess… why change anything? One minute is good. Unless she is the one who wants to suck your dick for more than a minute.

She don’t mind I cummed early but it’s just that I would love to enjoy it longer. Any tips. I did kegels n edging ( can go on for 2 hrs)but didnt help.

Originally Posted by multiple

Well I love blowjobs and my gf love giving me head but it’s just that I get so sensitive after like a min or even less and I have to tell her to stop and we do something else before she resumes again. I have to keep stopping to prevent myself from cumming. I would like to hold for long w/o stopping.

Maybe she’s the one that needs to practice. A woman that knows what she’s doing can sense how close a guy is to ejaculating and will change pace, pressure, or technique to prolong everyone’s enjoyment. If my woman brought me to the edge that quick, I’d think she was just trying to get through the act. Sounds like you’re both a bit inexperienced and need to spend some time learning each others cues and reactions. Practice practice practice. :chuckle:

Man I dont really know. Tell her that when she sucks your dick, to be more gentle and not to touch your dick with her mouth that hard.

Ok maybe you are right. Hmmm

But maybe there’s something else that bothers me. She said her ex could last very long.

Originally Posted by multiple

But maybe there’s something else that bothers me. She said her ex could last very long.

OOH…Now I get it… Tell her that he lasted longer cause he did not liked very much how she sucked his dick. And tell her that you come in a minute cause you really really really like it.

LOL! Hahahah.ok I think I shouldn’t worry too much. Should get a bj again soon.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Revolutionary Method To End Premature EjaculationDukeMen's Sexual Health3201-28-2008 10:00 PM
PREMATURE Ejaculation and medication (the other PE)stubbyMen's Sexual Health2008-18-2006 11:04 PM
Rubber Ring for Premature EjaculationPaul_34Penis Enlargement506-03-2005 07:38 AM
Premature Ejaculation - a search for a cause / remedyysPenis Enlargement201-18-2005 09:31 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:58 PM.