Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Erection w/o size!!

Erection w/o size!!

This happens to me from time to time and I’m wondering does it happen to anyone else as well? Like I’ll have a rock solid erection but be 1-2 inches shorter in length and noticeably smaller in girth as well. Any thought?


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

So…

You measured this? With a ruler? This is conclusive?

If so, more questions:

When you say ‘erection’, do you feel aroused (lustful, etc.)? Does it ‘stand to’, so to speak, or does it remain in a semi-erect position?

Describe this in some detail. The process from beginning to end.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by LordVayne

This happens to me from time to time and I’m wondering does it happen to anyone else as well? Like I’ll have a rock solid erection but be 1-2 inches shorter in length and noticeably smaller in girth as well. Any thought?

Cold weather tightens the skin. So it takes less volume to fill it up.


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

I’ve had that happen before maybe not two inches but I have noticed it before. Logically it seems impossible.


Started: 5.0bpelx5.0mseg.

Now:6.7bpelx5.7mseg/6.0bg

Yes, it happens to be rock hard but shorter in length/girth.

This is often when you’ve overworked your penis(by PE, too much masturbation/rough sex ) , don’t have the libido ,but still force yourself to have an erection or…because of magic. At least this is how happens to me .


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Not really, no. When I was having bad EQ, was at my heaviest weight and was getting the least amount of sexual use out of my dick I was smaller than I was normally. However we are still talking about less than a half inch swing from my normal 6” erect size.


Start (Oct 2010) NBPEL: 5, BPEL: 5.875 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.25 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

(November 2013) NBPEL: 5.875, BPEL: 6.625 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.625 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

Goal NBPEL(7-7.5)xMEG(5.5-6) (journal)

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
So…

You measured this? With a ruler? This is conclusive?

If so, more questions:

When you say ‘erection’, do you feel aroused (lustful, etc.)? Does it ‘stand to’, so to speak, or does it remain in a semi-erect position?

Describe this in some detail. The process from beginning to end.


Not with ruler at first, but then I measured with ruler and I was a bit over an inch shorter. Erection was just a random one I got while reading and yes it was standing as upward as possible, if I had ran into a wall there would have been a glory hole there afterwards lol.


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Originally Posted by alin
Yes, it happens to be rock hard but shorter in length/girth.

This is often when you’ve overworked your penis(by PE, too much masturbation/rough sex ) , don’t have the libido ,but still force yourself to have an erection or…because of magic. At least this is how happens to me .


Haven’t masturbated in about 3 weeks and haven’t had (real) sex in about a week and a half, it’s just been that slow make love to me kind. Normally i’m cool with that but idk last week I wanted to just destroy some pussy.
On the bright side, after a month and a half off of PE I decided to measure last night (I’m starting again for the new year) and I gained 1/8 while off. YAY ME!!!!


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Happens to me all the time

My morning erections are stupidly hard but measurably smaller than normal, It feels like part of the internal structure is full hard through the septum but the rest has shrunk.

Don’t understand it and I’ve never seen it explained anywhere.

I can only imagine that it is either low libido or fatigue or both. Low libido alone can do it for me, but one inch sounds like a lot.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Jelqing with erection, and Jelq SqueezescommanderblopPenis Enlargement1710-12-2008 11:41 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:48 AM.