Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Sites

You are over-reacting, Goob. There was no implication whatsoever that you are misleading anyone.

Obviously you find the site informative and helpful. I find it impossible to read there; the oral meds page, for one example, is a mess of overlayed printing. It is, btw, the only site on the net where I experience this.

I wan’t maligning you. Don’t malign me.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Easy there goober. For a disinterested party you are starting to sound like you have a personal stake in that place. And that would not be a good thing.


I have a personal stake here at Thunder’s Place and consider it a good thing. I also consider myself an interested party party here. I don’t take my membership responsibilities lightly. I have a personal stake and consider myself an interested party in my other memberships as well.

I consider myself a committed, active member in good standing and appreciate the freedom to express my point of view as does every member at Thunder’s Place and would stand just a defensively for Thunder’s Place against the same accusations.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
The site loads fine for me avocet with firefox. Only complaint I have is the small print on a dark background. Makes it hard for us old guys to read.

I use firefox also. The problem for me is with text positioned over existing text.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
I use firefox also. The problem for me is with text positioned over existing text.

Sounds like a browser problem avocet. Try the latest update of firefox and see if it straightens the text out.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by avocet8
You are over-reacting, Goob. There was no implication whatsoever that you are misleading anyone.

Obviously you find the site informative and helpful. I find it impossible to read there; the oral meds page, for one example, is a mess of overlayed printing. It is, btw, the only site on the net where I experience this.

I wan’t maligning you. Don’t malign me.


Avocet8,
Maligning me is not what I think you have done, and I apologize to you if I came across that way or over-reacting in response. I also apologize to the community here at Thunder’s Place if it seemed that way to them. However, I felt it necessary to defend FrankTalk.org and myself in a fitting way to your unsupported accusations.

Originally Posted by goober
I have a personal stake here at Thunder’s Place and consider it a good thing. I also consider myself an interested party party here. I don’t take my membership responsibilities lightly. I have a personal stake and consider myself an interested party in my other memberships as well.

I consider myself a committed, active member in good standing and appreciate the freedom to express my point of view as does every member at Thunder’s Place and would stand just a defensively for Thunder’s Place against the same accusations.

Then I would suggest that as an “interested party” here that you drop that chip on your shoulder. Or in the interests of other parties here, you won’t be a party here. Know what I mean Vern?

I have been at this PE thing for almost 10 years and I have seen more than a few spammers come down the pike with the same kind of line that you threw out. Now maybe you are a straight up guy and maybe you are someone just dumb enough to think they are slick. At this point I am not sure, but I will pay close attention until I make that determination.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Ultimately, Avocet8, I think the lesson here is that one should not use IE :p

goober I think Thunder was questioning whether you have a commercial interest in the site Franktalk.org, which, if you do, you should definately have another read of this this.


Last edited by Tweaking : 10-26-2010 at .

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Then I would suggest that as an “interested party” here that you drop that chip on your shoulder. Or in the interests of other parties here, you won’t be a party here. Know what I mean Vern?

I have been at this PE thing for almost 10 years and I have seen more than a few spammers come down the pike with the same kind of line that you threw out. Now maybe you are a straight up guy and maybe you are someone just dumb enough to think they are slick. At this point I am not sure, but I will pay close attention until I make that determination.


No chip honestly, just supportive defensiveness for something I believe is very helpful, just like I believe TP is.

Perhaps your long experience with PE education has caused you to be jaded and suspicious of me at the outset, I can only imagine, but I assure you I am not a spammer, I am not throwing out a line. I have been accused of few things but being slick or dumb are none of them.

My involvement at TP and other Penis Health sites is to learn, then try to help others by providing helpful information in return. My intentions are as I stated; to be helpful and supportive. If you decide to think otherwise that’s your choice, I’ve been honest with everything I said. If you decide to ban me for that, fine, I can live with it. But please don’t treat me with such disrespectful threats with my membership because I’m straightforward with my words, they have been nothing but fair.

I very much appreciate your involvement in this thread in support of one of your moderators but I would also appreciate your support of me as a member as well.

Goob

Originally Posted by Tweaking
Ultimately, Avocet8, I think the lesson here is that one should not use IE :p

Goober I think Thunder was questioning whether you have a commercial interest in the site Franktalk.org, which, if you do, you should definately have another read of this this.


Tweaking,
Thanks for the link, I stated in the original post I have no commercial interest; just trying to be helpful.

Goob

Originally Posted by goober
No chip honestly, just supportive defensiveness for something I believe is very helpful, just like I believe TP is.

To me that support appears to be more of a chip.

Quote
Perhaps your long experience with PE education has caused you to be jaded and suspicious of me at the outset, I can only imagine, but I assure you I am not a spammer, I am not throwing out a line. I have been accused of few things but being slick or dumb are none of them.

Maybe I am jaded but I wasn’t suspicious of your post originally, the fur stood up when you replied to avocet. He has a rep here and your immediate, over the top, defensiveness was uncalled for. Not what one would expect from a member here.

Quote
My involvement at TP and other Penis Health sites is to learn, then try to help others by providing helpful information in return. My intentions are as I stated; to be helpful and supportive. If you decide to think otherwise that’s your choice, I’ve been honest with everything I said. If you decide to ban me for that, fine, I can live with it. But please don’t treat me with such disrespectful threats with my membership because I’m straightforward with my words, they have been nothing but fair.

It is my choice and at the moment I am busy working on it. Not disrespectful threats, just the way it’s going to be.

Quote
I very much appreciate your involvement in this thread in support of one of your moderators but I would also appreciate your support of me as a member as well.

Goob

Moderator or member, I would have jumped in for either.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
To me that support appears to be more of a chip.

Maybe I am jaded but I wasn’t suspicious of your post originally, the fur stood up when you replied to avocet. He has a rep here and your immediate, over the top, defensiveness was uncalled for. Not what one would expect from a member here.

It is my choice and at the moment I am busy working on it. Not disrespectful threats, just the way it’s going to be.

Moderator or member, I would have jumped in for either.


Thank You

Guys,
Perhaps this will help calm things down a bit. My membership here at TP has been about 6 months. And I feel comfortable with my understanding of how the site functions. At FrankTalk.org my membership is maybe 3.5 weeks old; hardly long enough to truly understand anything about the site other than what is posted. There is much more information than I have had time to read within this short period of time. My involvement has only been reading/responding to posts and the chat room (chatting is something new to me).

In this short time period I have been overwhelmed with the personal stories and support these guys have for each other. Very much like the community here at TP. However, the main difference is that most guys there are survivors of prostate cancer, prostate removal and reinventing their live because of it. Not many guys here at TP are going through that but there are some. I’ve read a few posts here (and other PE sites) of members who have experienced similar things and I thought FrankTalk.org would be something they could benefit from.

This is my single motivating reason for posting about FrankTalk.org. After I posted it I had no reason to think further about it.

But since the unsupported comments were made by avocet8 about FrankTalk.org and about me (indirectly), I felt is necessary and right to defend myself and FrankTalk.org because we were being falsely accused. As I have previously stated, I would do the same for TP.

Apparently my response to avocet8 came across as harsh and over the edge. That was not my intention, only to understand what he was suggesting. Since he admitted he only spent 10 minutes looking at FrankTalk.org I wanted to know how he could conclude his findings, especially when he could not truly read anything because of overlays and illegibility issues. Like me, his involvement with FrankTalk.org is hardly enough time to make such claims.

My reason and motivation in continuing my defense is to know and understand avocet8’s findings, still do.

Goober

See goob, here you go again. You say “unsupported comments”, give avocet a chance to get his browser problem fixed and maybe he will go to the trouble of giving you the “supporting comments” you crave. He is a busy guy, especially at this particular time, and not only posts here but is heavily involved with other forums and websites. Some of which happen to be ED websites. So lighten up, relax, lean back and take a break. avocet will get back to you.

Any of you other guys that want to post your opinions of that place can go for it. If we get enough replies I’ll split them into a thread and maybe show goob here the correct way to recommend a new web site.

And goob, a guy can read one paragraph and find 20 things wrong with it. Your time hangup is irrelevant.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Myself, I found one tech problem immediately. Whoever laid that website out sure fucked the cookie paths all to hell. I checked the forum out, went back to the main page, tried to get back to the forum and couldn’t. Kept getting redirected back to the same page I was on. Finally managed to sneak in the back door. The forum seems to have some decent participating members on it.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:34 AM.