Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does prostate massage increase prostatic seminal fluids?

12

Does prostate massage increase prostatic seminal fluids?

Due to exercising of the prostate?


Present: 8.75" BPEL, 9.25" BPSFL, 5.3" EG

Goal: 1' BPEL, 6.5" EG

That is a good question


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

This is an interesting question. We all know Peter North produces big loads, less known is the “prostate massages” he received in some of his early work in the porn industry.

According to this it does: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_Massage

But you know anyone can edit a Wikipedia article, so you have to be a little skeptical. Prostate massage (also according to that article) is used to express fluid from the prostate, usually for collection for tests. It comes out the end of the penis like ejaculate. So if you massage it and empty it, how does that contribute to fluid build-up?

Why not try it djufo and let us know the results of your study. :)

I guess the aneros people would have claims about that, but I haven’t checked.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by westla90069
According to this it does: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_Massage

But you know anyone can edit a Wikipedia article, so you have to be a little skeptical. Prostate massage (also according to that article) is used to express fluid from the prostate, usually for collection for tests. It comes out the end of the penis like ejaculate. So if you massage it and empty it, how does that contribute to fluid build-up?

Why not try it djufo and let us know the results of your study. :)

lol. Well, the things is, I’ve been reading about it and seems to be two types of prostate “manipulation”. One is the milking, in which you press it and empty it like cum without orgasm, and the other, just massage to stimulate the prostate for good health. That’s where I was wondering if that stimulation, that is supposed to lead to a healthy prostate, can make it produce more baby batter? common sense tells me that it should but I’d like to find some sort of proof for that.

lol at Peter North receiving prostate massage. hahaha. Who knows, since he used to be the receiver, maybe that made his prostate become a powerful water pump.


Present: 8.75" BPEL, 9.25" BPSFL, 5.3" EG

Goal: 1' BPEL, 6.5" EG

By “baby batter” I assume you mean sperm.

Sorry, the prostate doesn’t provide one single, measley sperm cell; just part of the goop that nurtures sperm as they move from the testes and join the prostate fluid and the seminal vesicle fluid on the way out.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
By “baby batter” I assume you mean sperm.

Sorry, the prostate doesn’t provide one single, measley sperm cell; just part of the goop that nurtures sperm as they move from the testes and join the prostate fluid and the seminal vesicle fluid on the way out.

Yeah I know all that stuff. lol By baby batter I just mean more prostatic juice. More prostate juice makes the final product be more watery. The seminal vesicle fluid is all jelly, sticky and yellowish.

There should be some sort of electrical device to stimulate the prostate that can make it contract and expand at a one second speed rate, almost beat like a heart but working it out like a sponge. If you do that for a full day that shit will produce a gallon of daddy’s milk. LOL


Present: 8.75" BPEL, 9.25" BPSFL, 5.3" EG

Goal: 1' BPEL, 6.5" EG

There is a site called http://aneros.com/, they make and sell prostrate Stimulators, they have quite a few different models. They vary in price from $48-$98. take a look and judge for your self

Originally Posted by TerryThomas
There is a site called http://aneros.com/, they make and sell prostrate Stimulators, they have quite a few different models. They vary in price from $48-$98. take a look and judge for your self

Thanks. Yeah I’ve seen that product, and I’ve been reading reviews. Unfortunately, everybody seems to only write how good it feels to use it but nobody says if it actually can increase the production of clam chowder. :(


Present: 8.75" BPEL, 9.25" BPSFL, 5.3" EG

Goal: 1' BPEL, 6.5" EG

Originally Posted by djufo

Thanks. Yeah I’ve seen that product, and I’ve been reading reviews. Unfortunately, everybody seems to only write how good it feels to use it but nobody says if it actually can increase the production of clam chowder. :(

I think you mean “man chowder”, yes?

Originally Posted by raybbaby
I think you mean “man chowder”, yes?

LOL. yeah. I just like to play with words.


Present: 8.75" BPEL, 9.25" BPSFL, 5.3" EG

Goal: 1' BPEL, 6.5" EG

Originally Posted by djufo

LOL. Yeah. I just like to play with words.

I like to play with chicks, but whatever gets you off.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Originally Posted by jb560
I like to play with chicks, but whatever gets you off.

lol there’s time for everything bro. I certainly do too but not with words on a board. :)


Present: 8.75" BPEL, 9.25" BPSFL, 5.3" EG

Goal: 1' BPEL, 6.5" EG

If you’re talking just about prostate massage, the massage itself would only squeeze out fluid that’s already there. However, given all the nerve endings in the anus, rectum, and perineum, it would be unusual if there weren’t some stimulation of “juice production.” Whether it would be fluids from the prostate and/or Cowper’s gland, I’m not sure.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Ejaculation Processavocet8Men's Sexual Health8510-06-2017 03:57 PM
Ejaculation Processavocet8Penis Enlargement14301-26-2016 03:19 AM
Masturbating may protect against prostate cancerIkeMen's Sexual Health407-28-2003 02:34 AM
Yikes! My brothers and prostate problems!Girth BrooksMen's Sexual Health707-16-2003 06:31 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:16 PM.