Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Diagnosed with Low T at 22

Originally Posted by bignik
No not really , mine last week was 52 range 16-53 and I think that’s what’s keeping my free test low . I started taking stinging neetle and boron to lower it and I feel like its kinda working .
It’s weird my estrogen is ok 21 range 14-42 that’s why I’m guessing that the shbg is high cause I was on meds (ibuprofen ,aprozalam ).

Meds will surely affect things in a negative way. Can’t wait until my estrogen is in the normal range. Maybe my joints won’t feel like crap when it gets there. But muscle recovery is great atleast. Do you take vitamin D3? It helps with shbg.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Originally Posted by sed26
Meds will surely affect things in a negative way. Can’t wait until my estrogen is in the normal range. Maybe my joints won’t feel like crap when it gets there. But muscle recovery is great at least. Do you take vitamin D3? It helps with shbg.

Yeah , about 15000 iu a day , zinc 50 mg , stinging neetle , tongat Ali , boron . Today after 5 months of imbalance I woke up with the biggest morning wood so I think I’m getting better .This imbalance of hormone just takes forever bro and I’m a impatient person I just don’t have a choice . After this experience I never wanna touch steroids again .
Hopefully after this varicocele surgery my pain will go way and my testosterone will go up.


Current 8 bpel /7.25 nbp 6.25 eg .

Goal , I be happy with 8 NBP so I can relocate her kidney.

Originally Posted by bignik
Yeah , about 15000 iu a day , zinc 50 mg , stinging neetle , tongat Ali , boron . Today after 5 months of imbalance I woke up with the biggest morning wood so I think I’m getting better .This imbalance of hormone just takes forever bro and I’m a impatient person I just don’t have a choice . After this experience I never wanna touch steroids again .
Hopefully after this varicocele surgery my pain will go way and my testosterone will go up.

That’s why stay away from them. I’m not even touching prohormones either. Morning wood is a sign of good balance keep all of that up! I got a question about E blockers. If I get prescribed something to lower my estrogen to normal levels will I need to take it forever? Or do I just need to take it until it’s in the right range?


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Well that’s why they need to get to the bottom of it and why is this happening so if they are able to solve the cause maybe it will be temporary (being on a al ).
Did they tell you the results of the ultra sounds yet ? Cause that’s where all this is happening to you from . Your brain is signaling everything fine.

Being on al twice a week until you find a good spot it’s not as bad as relying on injections for the rest of your life IMHO .


Current 8 bpel /7.25 nbp 6.25 eg .

Goal , I be happy with 8 NBP so I can relocate her kidney.

Originally Posted by bignik
Well that’s why they need to get to the bottom of it and why is this happening so if they are able to solve the cause maybe it will be temporary (being on a al ).
Did they tell you the results of the ultra sounds yet ? Cause that’s where all this is happening to you from . Your brain is signaling everything fine.

Being on al twice a week until you find a good spot it’s not as bad as relying on injections for the rest of your life IMHO .

Agree 100%! It would be awkward having to keep the stuff in people’s fridge if I stayed with them for some time. Taking pills would be a lot more discreet and convenient.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

The endocrinologist told me that I had a small cyst on my testicle and will further study it. I told my medical dr when I first saw him that there was an abnormal small lump on my testicle. Of course he applies his gloves and feels only to come to the conclusion that it was just the seminal tubes. I knew it was that because the tubes are on both testicles and I only felt the lump on one side. Although it is small I still knew there was something not right about it. Anyway I hope I get that anti E during my next visit I do not want to wait another 4 months just to have it postponed again.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

I have a cycst also but I don’t think that effects the hormones .


Current 8 bpel /7.25 nbp 6.25 eg .

Goal , I be happy with 8 NBP so I can relocate her kidney.

Originally Posted by bignik
I have a cycst also but I don’t think that effects the hormones .

Did they tell you whether it is of any concern?


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

No they said its not but the varicocele is for fertility reasons and that some websites I read say that it effects testosterone production.


Current 8 bpel /7.25 nbp 6.25 eg .

Goal , I be happy with 8 NBP so I can relocate her kidney.

My appointment is today. If he doesn’t prescribe some form of anti E I am considering trying DIM or something OTC. I’m very insecure about my gyno as a bodybuilder so I avoid tanktops. I really need to get this E down so I can regain my 10 EQ and maybe even stop the gyno. If controlling E doesn’t stop it I’m going to get it surgically removed. It’s really took its toll on my confidence as well as my joints which are getting progressively worse.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Originally Posted by sed26
My appointment is today. If he doesn’t prescribe some form of anti E I am considering trying DIM or something OTC. I’m very insecure about my gyno as a bodybuilder so I avoid tanktops. I really need to get this E down so I can regain my 10 EQ and maybe even stop the gyno. If controlling E doesn’t stop it I’m going to get it surgically removed. It’s really took its toll on my confidence as well as my joints which are getting progressively worse.

With your E2 being that high, he needs a pretty good reason and explanation to not let you try it.

Agreed. Also I already did all the testing (MRI, Cat scan, ultrasound etc) so he should have everything he needs to know.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Just left the dr. He was basically going to just send me on my way after he offered to prescribe viagra. Not worried about the estrogen number until I convinced him of it. I told him about arimidex and he said he needs more research before he could prescribe E blockers. He claimed out of all his patients he never heard of prescribing them E blockers with or without TRT. So he told me if he could talk to one of you guys’ doctors that are well informed about it he would consider it. I told him that I knew guys that were on E blockers. Still sucks because my next appointment is in 3 months again. So if anyone here have been prescribed any kind of aromatase inhibitor and would like to inbox me your dr’s name and contact info I would greatly appreciate it. I need someone to inform this man so I can get my estrogen where it needs to be. He really doesn’t have a clue how bad 176 E really is. He even said “I don’t think its that high.”


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Is there a way you could send your doctor an email with some literature and have him fax you a prescription? The fact that he thinks it’s not high, is disturbing. You did not provide a range here, but it is WAY beyond the top of the range, right?

I have always convinced my doctors with literature and research. Here’s some to get you started:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Tes…e_Arimidex.aspx

Try doing a search on PUBMED.

I thought you guys in the US did not have a problem getting an AI OTC?

Originally Posted by Renholder
Is there a way you could send your doctor an email with some literature and have him fax you a prescription? The fact that he thinks it’s not high, is disturbing. You did not provide a range here, but it is WAY beyond the top of the range, right?

I have always convinced my doctors with literature and research. Here’s some to get you started:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Tes…e_Arimidex.aspx

Try doing a search on PUBMED.

I thought you guys in the US did not have a problem getting an AI OTC?

Thanks literature may work. There wasn’t an estrogen range on the tests so I assume its 20-40.

Have you convinced your dr to fax prescriptions in the past? How long ago did you start arimidex?


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:12 PM.