Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Depressed Penis Syndrom

Depressed Penis Syndrom

I know it’s probably a body image disorder, but recently it is very easy for me to get into a funky mood watching some hot porn videos, or having discussions about guys sexual abilities with others. So for example, if we are talking about some guy and the discussion goes to how he has a big dick, or how he shoots massive loads, or how he leaks a lot of precum, or how he’s perpetually hard, I start feeling very defensive and depressed. Those all hit on my own insecurities so it really bothers me. I know it shouldn’t but it does. Anyone else feel like that, or have felt like that? Any suggestions on how to combat that?


Start (Oct 2010) NBPEL: 5, BPEL: 5.875 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.25 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

(November 2013) NBPEL: 5.875, BPEL: 6.625 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.625 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

Goal NBPEL(7-7.5)xMEG(5.5-6) (journal)

You’re comparing yourself to porn stars and most likely steroid and cocaine junkies in the biz.

Knock it off already and come back to reality. A week or two of avoiding porn will do you a world or good.

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
You’re comparing yourself to porn stars and most likely steroid and cocaine junkies in the biz.
Knock it off already and come back to reality. A week or two of avoiding porn will do you a world or good.

Actually I’m comparing myself to people I know and amateur videos that people may send me.


Start (Oct 2010) NBPEL: 5, BPEL: 5.875 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.25 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

(November 2013) NBPEL: 5.875, BPEL: 6.625 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.625 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

Goal NBPEL(7-7.5)xMEG(5.5-6) (journal)

Stop comparing yourself to anyone else. It will only cause you to look harshly on yourself and magnify your own short comings.

You’re living inside your head. Go and enjoy life.

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
Stop comparing yourself to anyone else. It will only cause you to look harshly on yourself and magnify your own short comings.

Short cummings? How appropriate to the subject, yet subtle.

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
Stop comparing yourself to anyone else. It will only cause you to look harshly on yourself and magnify your own short comings.

Any suggestions on that? Hehe. I mean when that’s what everyone is finding hot, what do you do if you don’t meet up to that? I’m more comparing myself to what is catching everyone else’s eye.


Start (Oct 2010) NBPEL: 5, BPEL: 5.875 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.25 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

(November 2013) NBPEL: 5.875, BPEL: 6.625 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.625 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

Goal NBPEL(7-7.5)xMEG(5.5-6) (journal)

Originally Posted by AvgGuyUSA
I’m more comparing myself to what is catching everyone else’s eye.

What exactly would be catching everyone else’s eyes?
When you compare yourself to a pornstar or a bodybuilder to look like the attractive ideal you are assuming that this is what every woman finds to be the ideal sex symbol. Not only is this unhealthy but it’s also setting yourself up for a failed string of shallow relationships. All because you will be forcing this ideal image of what is sexy onto yourself and your partner. When you put yourself out there in the dating scene you have to realize that you will not perfectly match up with every woman you meet only some will find you attractive and you will not find every woman you date attractive. Different strokes for different folks.

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
What exactly would be catching everyone else’s eyes?
When you compare yourself to a pornstar or a bodybuilder to look like the attractive ideal you are assuming that this is what every woman finds to be the ideal sex symbol. Not only is this unhealthy but it’s also setting yourself up for a failed string of shallow relationships. All because you will be forcing this ideal image of what is sexy onto yourself and your partner. When you put yourself out there in the dating scene you have to realize that you will not perfectly match up with every woman you meet only some will find you attractive and you will not find every woman you date attractive. Different strokes for different folks.

While I appreciate what you are trying to say there I would like to clarify a couple of things. First, I’m gay so it’s a question of what the guy is finding interesting. Second, I’m already in a long term relationship and have had more than a couple multi-year relationships over my 30+ years. Third, I do not hold others to that standard, I’m saying that I am holding myself to that standard in my mind. I agree that is a ludicrous standard to hold myself to and I’m trying to break out of that but I am having problems with getting over that hump.


Start (Oct 2010) NBPEL: 5, BPEL: 5.875 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.25 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

(November 2013) NBPEL: 5.875, BPEL: 6.625 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.625 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

Goal NBPEL(7-7.5)xMEG(5.5-6) (journal)

Why are you comparing yourself to others?

For every guy you perceive to be bigger and better, there’s a guy out there that would kill to have what you do.

You need to learn that there will always be someone better than you at everything in life.

The key is to be the best that you can be and if others can’t accept that then that’s their problem (don’t make it yours).


Started: BPEL 6.75" MSEG 4.75", Now: BPEL 7.75" MSEG 5.438", Goal: BPEL 8" MSEG 6"

Originally Posted by ItzGrowing
Why are you comparing yourself to others?

For every guy you perceive to be bigger and better, there’s a guy out there that would kill to have what you do.

You need to learn that there will always be someone better than you at everything in life.

The key is to be the best that you can be and if others can’t accept that then that’s their problem (don’t make it yours).

I have no worries about being the best, that’s an impossibility. The question is if I’m good enough. I compare myself to others not directly, as in, “so and so is larger than me that sucks.” For me it’s more about what people’s minimum expectations are and if I am able to meet them reliably.


Start (Oct 2010) NBPEL: 5, BPEL: 5.875 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.25 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

(November 2013) NBPEL: 5.875, BPEL: 6.625 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.625 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

Goal NBPEL(7-7.5)xMEG(5.5-6) (journal)

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
A couple of articles that are sceptical towards P.EJaybeePenis Enlargement6303-23-2011 04:12 PM
Dr. Kaplan Penis QuizwadzillaPenis Enlargement3103-12-2011 07:54 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 PM.