Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Curing My Premature Ejaculation With Reverse Kegels

1234

Curing My Premature Ejaculation With Reverse Kegels

I started my no porn journey around 4 months ago and everything is going great. I have struggled with premature ejaculation for a long time. Usually during sex I would always have to hold back my first nut in order to have sex longer even though I practiced edging for months with nothing to show for it. Around 3 months ago I stopped masturbating completely to help my recovery time from porn induced ED. I have always done kegels to help my erection strength. When I slack on them I can tell my dick doesn’t get as hard which is why I stay consistent with them. But I noticed that levels contributed to my premature ejaculation. So I only do 5 - 10 second kegels 2 to 3 times a week and I now do 3 times as many reverse kegels on the same days.

Not only are my erections still strong but my stamina went WAY up! I no longer have to hold back my cum during sex because it takes a lot longer for the first urge to happen. It is hard to believe that I actually increased my sexual stamina simply by balancing my PC muscle. I guess it was tight which was great for my erections but terrible for stamina. Now that it is balanced I still have the same erection strength but with increased stamina along with it. As a bonus I don’t have to waste 30mins a day edging in hopes of increasing my stamina which I already stated never gave me much benefit at all. I truly think that balancing the PC muscle is the key to stamina now and not trying to slightly desensitize your dick with tons of edging.

I use clomipiramine 25 mg ,3 hours before sex I last longer than II want

Originally Posted by Rahman810
I started my no porn journey around 4 months ago and everything is going great. I have struggled with premature ejaculation for a long time. Usually during sex I would always have to hold back my first nut in order to have sex longer even though I practiced edging for months with nothing to show for it. Around 3 months ago I stopped masturbating completely to help my recovery time from porn induced ED. I have always done kegels to help my erection strength. When I slack on them I can tell my dick doesn’t get as hard which is why I stay consistent with them. But I noticed that levels contributed to my premature ejaculation. So I only do 5 - 10 second kegels 2 to 3 times a week and I now do 3 times as many reverse kegels on the same days.

Not only are my erections still strong but my stamina went WAY up! I no longer have to hold back my cum during sex because it takes a lot longer for the first urge to happen. It is hard to believe that I actually increased my sexual stamina simply by balancing my PC muscle. I guess it was tight which was great for my erections but terrible for stamina. Now that it is balanced I still have the same erection strength but with increased stamina along with it. As a bonus I don’t have to waste 30mins a day edging in hopes of increasing my stamina which I already stated never gave me much benefit at all. I truly think that balancing the PC muscle is the key to stamina now and not trying to slightly desensitize your dick with tons of edging.

Whats your kegel routine looking like?

Well, a reverse kegel is a very good tecnique, you release pressure in that area, opposite like a normal kegel.

But I don´t know hoy necessary is a reverse kegel routine, I mean, you are relaxing the area every time, you don´t work anything.

I am wrong?


Creciendo día a día... en todos los sentidos :D

I do 5 kegel holds 10 secs each on mondays and Thursdays. Everyday I do 15 to 20 reverse kegel holds 10 secs each. That’s it. My pic muscle was tight from never doing reverse kegels. I slowly lowered my kegels and increased my reverse kegels until I got to this point. Only 10 -10 second kegel holds per week is enough to maintain the hard erection benefits while the reverse kegels keep my pc muscle from involuntarily contracting during sex.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Before reverse kegels I couldn’t last longer than maybe 30 secs in doggy style because I would get super excited and my pc would get tight. Then I would feel the PONR approach fast. Holding a kegel to prevent ejaculating worked well but I would lose arousal after holding back and also have to pause sex until the urge went away. Now I can Continuously pump in doggy for 5mins or more. There is so much more Control now than before and doing this routine is way less effort than edging but MUCH more effective in improving my stamina. I don’t even have to hold back my cum anymore because by the time I feel the urge to ejaculate quite a bit of time has already passed and the wife is already done.

The feeling of not having to keep from cumming too fast is amazing especially when you’ve struggled for so long. I can’t say whether balancing the pc will help everybody but I bet most guys that struggle with PE could benefit from it like I did.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Sounds impressive.

So, tell us more. Do you continue thrusting while perfoming a reverse kegel ?


Creciendo día a día... en todos los sentidos :D

Originally Posted by gñe
Sounds impressive.

So, tell us more. Do you continue thrusting while perfoming a reverse kegel ?

I don’t perform them during sex because I don’t need them. Sometimes I do them before sex but not often. When you do enough of them you gain the control that you need to have sex without having to use methods to keep from cumming too soon. The base time it takes you to get to the PONR is increased. So let’s say you reach that point with 3 mins of continuous sex. When you gain the control that you need then you may not reach that point until 15 mins now. Also I don’t have to think weird thoughts to control arousal anymore I am fully enjoying the experience as it happens.

wooow


Inicio (Enero 08): 15.5 ó 16 x 12

Meta: ?? Lo que me deje crecer el PE

So what do you do in reverse kegel? Some say simply relax your pc muscle others like you say “hold” i am confused

Originally Posted by sricardo
So what do you do in reverse kegel? Some say simply relax your pc muscle others like you say “hold” i am confused

I guess push would be a better term. The next time you go to pee, make yourself pee harder. That is a reverse kegel. I say hold just because you can control how long it is done. But you can say it is relaxing the muscle. I think technically blood is being pushed into the muscle during a reverse kegel. But yes reverse kegels should be used in a routine fashion just like regular kegels. Imagine how useless kegels would be if you only did them during sex. You wouldn’t get the full benefits. That’s why it’s important to do reverse kegels.

Originally Posted by Rahman810

I guess push would be a better term. The next time you go to pee, make yourself pee harder. That is a reverse kegel. I say hold just because you can control how long it is done. But you can say it is relaxing the muscle. I think technically blood is being pushed into the muscle during a reverse kegel. But yes reverse kegels should be used in a routine fashion just like regular kegels. Imagine how useless kegels would be if you only did them during sex. You wouldn’t get the full benefits. That’s why it’s important to do reverse kegels.

Thanks for your explanation I have some other medical condition associated but succeeded to a degree

Originally Posted by sricardo
Thanks for your explanation I have some other medical condition associated but succeeded to a degree

No problem. Any more questions feel free to ask.

Originally Posted by Rahman810
No problem. Any more questions feel free to ask.

I have a question. When I’m peeing and I try to do a reverse kegel, I don’t feel anything. So I don’t have any idea if I’m doing it right.

I can tell I’m doing a kegel right cause my balls move, the skin around my rear tightens, and my member get’s more enlarged. But for reverse kegels, when I try to practice I feel like I’m just staring into space.

Is this because I haven’t developed a ‘sense’ for the muscle before? Will I be able to feel reverse kegels like I feel regular kegels?

ETA:
Are reverse kegels a “shitting” (for lack of a better word) kind of contraction? Is it the contraction when you’re pushing out feces or a fart? If kegels makes my skin tighten around my anus, do reverse kegels make it push out?

Originally Posted by Dupi
I have a question. When I’m peeing and I try to do a reverse kegel, I don’t feel anything. So I don’t have any idea if I’m doing it right.

I can tell I’m doing a kegel right cause my balls move, the skin around my rear tightens, and my member get’s more enlarged. But for reverse kegels, when I try to practice I feel like I’m just staring into space.

Is this because I haven’t developed a ‘sense’ for the muscle before? Will I be able to feel reverse kegels like I feel regular kegels?

ETA:
Are reverse kegels a “shitting” (for lack of a better word) kind of contraction? Is it the contraction when you’re pushing out feces or a fart? If kegels makes my skin tighten around my anus, do reverse kegels make it push out?

Yes it is a reverse kegel when you push out feces. Except you focus more on your penis. You will get a better sense of the muscle with practice.

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
How I cured my SEVERE premature ejaculationguru5311Men's Sexual Health30308-26-2017 07:19 AM
My story..Premature EjaculationgodofdeviltryMen's Sexual Health708-31-2011 06:14 AM
Really bad premature ejaculationNarayan AtreidesMen's Sexual Health3812-09-2010 05:47 AM
Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculationlack of sizeMen's Sexual Health206-12-2010 02:01 AM
Premature ejaculation and redundant prepucejackdanielMen's Sexual Health508-27-2008 02:04 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:24 PM.