Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Curing My Premature Ejaculation With Reverse Kegels

Originally Posted by expandable
Hey Rahman,

I’m glad I read this thread and tried doing reverse kegels. I have been doing it for 2 weeks now, consistently, and I’m happy to say that I’m already seeing improvements in my ability to hold off reaching the PONR.

I don’t have PreE issues but reverse kegels have helped me to last even longer. I used to get lower back stiffness when I do alot of kegels and reverse kegels help alot in alleviating that tension build up. Gives me better control in my ejaculations too.

I am glad I could help! A lot of us overlook them as if they are not important but we find out after we try them. I hope to see more success stories like ours.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Originally Posted by TugMcGroin
I’ve been slacking recently in terms of actively doing my reverse kegels, but even still I would say I’ve gained awareness overall so I make sure to keep the muscles relaxed throughout the day. It definitely feels much more balanced, naturally.

Even in a brief workout this evening, I hit PONR for the first time at around 3 minutes, but after that (I always take 30 second breaks) I was able to keep going and just continue to improve. And in hindsight, 3 minutes is MASSIVE compared to about a month ago when I’d hit PONR in a matter of seconds.

Do you think there is significance in conditioning the nervous system?

The way I look at it currently, there are 2 general components - physical and physiological. (I know others share this view somewhat). Where the physical would be the pelvic muscles and voluntary control we have over them, keeping them relaxed, doing reverse kegels, etc. And I suppose the physiological would be something like the “natural” amount of time when our brain/body will want to orgasm. So if you follow my thinking, by consistently working out with the fleshlight I’m trying to slowly condition my nervous system to naturally want to orgasm after a longer amount of time. Ideally, I would like to one day be able to have spontaneous sex with solid stamina - without giving any thought to avoiding PONR. Kind of like you’ve described with your recent experiences I suppose. Do you think that’s realistic? Or maybe there’s just always an element of awareness to PONR and doing physical things to control it.

As long as you do it consistently you will get to the point where it is natural.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Hey Rahman!,

Thanks for the advice. I can now tell you that your advice really Works!. Reverse Kegels are amazing. But for the record, and if it help to others, I have some advice from my own experience:

1) Do lower Abdominal exercises. If you can’t feel anything, is because you lack of proper muscles in the area.

2) When you pee harder to find out what is a reverse kegel, and how it feel, don’t forget this: A proper reverse kegel must relax your pelvic floor. So, I really recommend you to connect your reverse kegels with your breathing. Keep focus while doing it.

3) When you connect your breathing with reverse kegels, than you can do it while having sex, this will relax your pelvic floor.

It took me something like 4 months to really understand how to work properly with reverse kegels. But I think I am in the right way now.

Thank you Rahman, I will keeping posting my progress.

Originally Posted by baron_rojo
Hey Rahman!,
Thanks for the advice. I can now tell you that your advice really Works!. Reverse Kegels are amazing. But for the record, and if it help to others, I have some advice from my own experience:
1) Do lower Abdominal exercises. If you can’t feel anything, is because you lack of proper muscles in the area.
2) When you pee harder to find out what is a reverse kegel, and how it feel, don’t forget this: A proper reverse kegel must relax your pelvic floor. So, I really recommend you to connect your reverse kegels with your breathing. Keep focus while doing it.
3) When you connect your breathing with reverse kegels, than you can do it while having sex, this will relax your pelvic floor.
It took me something like 4 months to really understand how to work properly with reverse kegels. But I think I am in the right way now.
Thank you Rahman, I will keeping posting my progress.

Nice advice.

One question, when you perform a reverse kegel you push too with the ABS?


Creciendo día a día... en todos los sentidos :D

Its hard to explain with Words. I think lower abs exercises are important to stimulate the area, but if you push the lower abs while doing reverse kegel, probably you are doing it wrong because of too much tension. Reverse Kegels should involve lower abs I believe, but with a gentle movement from inside out. For example, if you inspire slowly and deeply, using diaphragmatic breathing style (http://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt…matic-breathing), you will note that your lower abs expand. That is the movement I am using to help me perform reverse kegels properly. If you Exhale, than you should be able to keep pushing the reverse kegel technique using your lower ABS to push down.

So, the lower ABS are not directly involved with the reverse kegels, but they are part of your natural movement while breathing properly, and may Foster your ability to sustain a reverse kegel push for more time.

This is what I am doing, its working so far.

Yes, that’s the key !!!

Great info you share with us.

Thanks baron_rojo


Creciendo día a día... en todos los sentidos :D

Hello, everybody.

I’ve been ferociously reading this thread for a long time because, while reading Rahman’s story about Reverse Kegels, I had gained hope and became super-excited about his extraordinary progress in curing P.E. Before continuing with information about me, I want to thank Rahman so much for his contribution and, above all, for giving me hope.

Now, some short background information about me: I am 21 years old, became sexualy active with my gf a year ago. The first couple of times I lasted very short (about 10 seconds to 1 minute) and I tought that’s common, regarding my inexperience. But, as time passed and after many sexual encounters, I was still lasting very short, hence my self-diagnosis that I have P.E. I rushed masturbation to porn since I was 15 because of fear of being caught in a crowded home. Last encounter with gf I only lasted 10 seconds in doggy style, and immediately after, only 20 seconds with her on top. I always felt strong and numerous involuntary kegels during sex and during masturbation. Every time I have sex or masturbate, I can feel my PC muscle involuntarily kegeling and it feels like pushing against my prostate and rushing PONR in seconds.

After reading Rahman’s story, I decided to give Reverse Kegels a try and also stop watching porn. I began 3 days ago and things are going so-so: regular kegels ? No problem, I have never done a kegel routine before but I can effortlessly clench the muscle for about 10 seconds. But with reverse kegels I only feel that ,,push” in front penile muscles when I hold my breath in.
I am doing Rahman’s routine: 15-20 Rk’s, 10 sec. Holds, daily and 5 regular kegels Mondays and Thursdays.

1) Is it ok to hold my breath, or should I be doing the reverse kegel push while breathing in and out ?
2) How long after you started did you see results in lasting longer, Rahman ?
4) Should the reverse kegels be done in a specific part of the day or can they be done at any hour during the day ?
3) Am I on the right path ?

Btw, one strange thing happened to me last night: after I finished the RK routine and was lying down on the bed, I felt like my entire penis area went quiet, inactive, in a sort of ultra-relaxed state. Usually, when I touched the head of the penis it would get erect instantly and I would have a strong involuntary kegel. But when I touched the head of the penis last night , I was shocked because there was no involuntary kegel !! I tried to get it erect and it got erect a bit slower, but in a relaxed, paced kind of way. Could this whole incident be a good sign that I’m doing the RK routine right and that it works ??

Thank you, Rahman, and also thanks to anyone that contributed here. All advice was really the boost that I needed.

Reverse kegel

Hi guys.. I m happy to land here after searching about premature ejaculation for so many years. I really see hope with reverse kegel but please tell me is there any particular position for doing reverse kegel so that I don’t do it wrong.. Waiting for reply n wish good luck to all of you

Originally Posted by MigthyDrummer
Hello, everybody.

I’ve been ferociously reading this thread for a long time because, while reading Rahman’s story about Reverse Kegels, I had gained hope and became super-excited about his extraordinary progress in curing P.E. Before continuing with information about me, I want to thank Rahman so much for his contribution and, above all, for giving me hope.

Now, some short background information about me: I am 21 years old, became sexualy active with my gf a year ago. The first couple of times I lasted very short (about 10 seconds to 1 minute) and I tought that’s common, regarding my inexperience. But, as time passed and after many sexual encounters, I was still lasting very short, hence my self-diagnosis that I have P.E. I rushed masturbation to porn since I was 15 because of fear of being caught in a crowded home. Last encounter with gf I only lasted 10 seconds in doggy style, and immediately after, only 20 seconds with her on top. I always felt strong and numerous involuntary kegels during sex and during masturbation. Every time I have sex or masturbate, I can feel my PC muscle involuntarily kegeling and it feels like pushing against my prostate and rushing PONR in seconds.

After reading Rahman’s story, I decided to give Reverse Kegels a try and also stop watching porn. I began 3 days ago and things are going so-so: regular kegels ? No problem, I have never done a kegel routine before but I can effortlessly clench the muscle for about 10 seconds. But with reverse kegels I only feel that ,,push” in front penile muscles when I hold my breath in.
I am doing Rahman’s routine: 15-20 Rk’s, 10 sec. Holds, daily and 5 regular kegels Mondays and Thursdays.

1) Is it ok to hold my breath, or should I be doing the reverse kegel push while breathing in and out ?
2) How long after you started did you see results in lasting longer, Rahman ?
4) Should the reverse kegels be done in a specific part of the day or can they be done at any hour during the day ?
3) Am I on the right path ?

Btw, one strange thing happened to me last night: after I finished the RK routine and was lying down on the bed, I felt like my entire penis area went quiet, inactive, in a sort of ultra-relaxed state. Usually, when I touched the head of the penis it would get erect instantly and I would have a strong involuntary kegel. But when I touched the head of the penis last night , I was shocked because there was no involuntary kegel !! I tried to get it erect and it got erect a bit slower, but in a relaxed, paced kind of way. Could this whole incident be a good sign that I’m doing the RK routine right and that it works ??

Thank you, Rahman, and also thanks to anyone that contributed here. All advice was really the boost that I needed.


Drummer are you still getting increase in time

Originally Posted by gñe
Well, a reverse kegel is a very good tecnique, you release pressure in that area, opposite like a normal kegel.

But I don´t know hoy necessary is a reverse kegel routine, I mean, you are relaxing the area every time, you don´t work anything.

I am wrong?

Not necessarily. If you are completely flaccid, then yes, your are just relaxing. But I’ve found during edging or when pumping up for/during clamping, kegels brings the pressure into the shaft, but reverse kegels seem to allow the prostate to re-engorge for the next big kegel pump. The better I’ve gotten at reverse kegels when hard, the harder I can pump up my unit.

Originally Posted by shadow_2
Hi guys.. I m happy to land here after searching about premature ejaculation for so many years. I really see hope with reverse kegel but please tell me is there any particular position for doing reverse kegel so that I don’t do it wrong.. Waiting for reply n wish good luck to all of you

There is no particular position for reverse kegels. Try to do reverse kegels in whichever position you feel works for you. There are guys that can do them lying down, sitting in a chair or standing up straight. For me, doing reverse kegels while standing up works best. Find and choose the position you’re comfortable with.

Originally Posted by shadow_2
Drummer are you still getting increase in time

What do you mean by ,,increase in time” ?
If you’re asking me if I see increase in my lasting time during sex I can’t answer you because even I don’t know yet. I started Rahman’s routine 18 days ago and have been doing rk’s everyday and I did not yet have sex to find out how much I’ve improved over my initial 30 seconds.

Struggle With Reverse Kegel.

Hi guys, have a few things I need some help on. So, to begin I am 21 years of age, and suffer from severe PE due to involuntary Kegel spasms/contractions. But, these contractions happen literally all throughout the day whenever I release breath. In other words, whenever I exhale my PC muscle as well as my pelvic floor spasm up uncontrollably. I’ve tried doing reverse kegels, but I have to squeeze my abs in order to even get a pushing motion out of my pelvic floor and PC muscle. I’ve tried major relaxation while doing reverse kegels, and it seems to help a lot. But I still feel a minor contraction every single time I exhale. I think this contraction all started because of a bad masturbation habit of regular kegeling as hard as I could whenever I masturbated when I was younger, and therefore my body and brain re-wired itself into finishing extremely quick. I also have a hard flaccid due to so much contraction. In addition, I’m feel that my right side of my abs are super tight including my Psoas muscle. Should I stop masturbation for a while for the hard flaccid? Do I work on releasing tension in my abs first? Any tips or advice for some help? Thank You.

Thanx drummer.. Are you still gaining benefit with rk?

Originally Posted by shadow_2
Thanx drummer.. Are you still gaining benefit with rk?

If you’re talking about gaining benefit in lasting longer during sex from reverse kegels I still don’t know because I didn’t have sex yet. It might happen in two weeks, I can’t really know for sure. However, I have done 23 consecutive days of 15 to 20 reps of reverse kegels.

What kind of benefits are you reffering to ? Be a little more explicit.

Originally Posted by CBreezy
Hi guys, have a few things I need some help on. So, to begin I am 21 years of age, and suffer from severe PE due to involuntary Kegel spasms/contractions. But, these contractions happen literally all throughout the day whenever I release breath. In other words, whenever I exhale my PC muscle as well as my pelvic floor spasm up uncontrollably. I’ve tried doing reverse kegels, but I have to squeeze my abs in order to even get a pushing motion out of my pelvic floor and PC muscle. I’ve tried major relaxation while doing reverse kegels, and it seems to help a lot. But I still feel a minor contraction every single time I exhale. I think this contraction all started because of a bad masturbation habit of regular kegeling as hard as I could whenever I masturbated when I was younger, and therefore my body and brain re-wired itself into finishing extremely quick. I also have a hard flaccid due to so much contraction. In addition, I’m feel that my right side of my abs are super tight including my Psoas muscle. Should I stop masturbation for a while for the hard flaccid? Do I work on releasing tension in my abs first? Any tips or advice for some help? Thank You.

I’m sort of ina similiar situation. No one has an answer for him?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 PM.