Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Considering an operation on my dick

Considering an operation on my dick

Why some cut guys wanna have more foreskin? What’s the issue? When it comes to sex or other things, what’s best and why?

Also I want to ask about that little skin that is behind the glans and seems to prevent the foreskin from full retraction, what is it called in English? I have thought about having it removed as it disturbs sometimes for sex and I think it’d be easier to use hangers and extenders without it.

Recently I had sex with a girl several times while her pussy was dried out (due to the pills) and I got injured in that “thing”. Afterwards every time I went to the toilet and remove the foreskin to pee it hurt quite a lot! A friend of mine has told me that the doctor has no objection in removing it if you say it disturbs. But afterwards I am afraid the foreskin will be too loose? So in the case I decide to remove that “thing” should I ask the doctor too remove also some foreskin?
To be honest the little injury I had in that “thing” has just been healed and it doesn’t disturb while masturbating or having sex that much anymore. I will take a few more days off and see how it feels.


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Why this thread is in the penis enlargement basics section?

So you basically want to be circumcised? I think the piece of skin you’re talking about is the ‘frenulum’. It’s very sensitive and relatively delicate, it’s also the major erogenous zone of the penis. Some circumcised men seek foreskin restoration as they believe circumcision to be genital mutilation, a practice that they did not choose but still underwent as a baby. The foreskin is generally thought to be there to protect your glans from friction because friction of the glans gradually desensitises it to stimulation.

If you’re going to get circumcised you really need to think it through. Circumcision in adulthood apparently isn’t very pleasant. I’d also recommend using lube when you have sex, especially if she is dry.


07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL - 5.5" MsEG

29/01/15 - 7" BPEL - 5.5" MsEG

12/10/17 - 7.4" BPEL - 5.6" MsEG

Originally Posted by marinera
Why this thread is in the penis enlargement basics section?

Where should I have posted it? Penis enlargement?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Originally Posted by K_F_H
So you basically want to be circumcised? I think the piece of skin you’re talking about is the ‘frenulum’. It’s very sensitive and relatively delicate, it’s also the major erogenous zone of the penis. Some circumcised men seek foreskin restoration as they believe circumcision to be genital mutilation, a practice that they did not choose but still underwent as a baby. The foreskin is generally thought to be there to protect your glans from friction because friction of the glans gradually desensitises it to stimulation.

If you’re going to get circumcised you really need to think it through. Circumcision in adulthood apparently isn’t very pleasant. I’d also recommend using lube when you have sex, especially if she is dry.

What is erogenous exactly?
Thanks for the tips


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
I got circumcised in adult hood and it sucked. Every errection hurts for days weeks and it can rip the skin = scarring. But it can work..

You mean every erection hurts for days and weeks after the operation or forever?
Why did you got circumcised? Overall do you recommend it for PE? And sex? You also loose frenulum right?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Originally Posted by quim92

Where should I have posted it? Penis enlargement?

In Mens’ Sexual Health or NCE forums.

Originally Posted by quim92
You mean every erection hurts for days and weeks after the operation or forever?
Why did you got circumcised? Overall do you recommend it for PE? And sex? You also loose frenulum right?


days. horrible during night. didnt sleep for days
I dont recommend it. but many do ..

I still have part of my frenulum but I guess it was more. dont know for sure.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
I want a skinny dick?MaximumGaynePenis Enlargement2409-11-2005 01:14 AM
My Marathon Shock Pumping Routine (Dick and then Balls)peforealPenis Pumps3411-27-2004 11:31 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:41 PM.