I just created an account here to ask you people a bunch of questions about the penis.
Hope “Sexual Health” is the right sub-forum for this.
I’m 22 years old.
The problem all probably started because I didn’t learn to masturbate after puberty and didn’t watch much sexually arousing stuff (porn).
I started masturbating *prone* rubbing my penis against the mattress and imagining things.
So I basically have never examined my penis much. I just rub and in 5 mins I ejaculate into a tissue or something. Done.
Apparently prone masturbation is bad : healthystrokes.com.
So I’ve decided to stop it and do it the normal way. But I can’t seem to ejaculate this way no matter what. My erotic imaginations don’t go wild when I stimulate my penis with my hand while sitting.
0. When a man is having sex, the inner head of the penis is completely. The foreskin gets pulled up, that is. My inner head is *really really* sensitive. How on earth to people thrust with it? Doesn’t it hurt? I shake to even gentle touch it. How can people withstand such pressures there?
1. Is smegma produced in greater quantities when you masturbate with your hand (the to and fro rocking motion)?
—- When I experimented a little with my hand, (and failed) I felt something uncomfortable in my penis for sometime. For the first time in my life I managed to pull the foreskin completely behind to check.
—- I could see *lots* of hardened smegma sticking to it. My inner penis was completely coated with smegma.
2. Is too much smegma production a sign of applying excessive pressure while masturbating?
3. Is it okay to feel some pain in the penis after masturbating with the hand?
4. Smegma smells bad. Can it smelt by people when you’re fully clothed?
5. I’ve heard that in a curved penis (bending downwards) the curvature becomes visible when erect. Mine is slightly bent downwards when erect.
But it totally bends downwards when *not erect*. Is this a problem?
6. How susceptible is the inner part of the penis (under the foreskin) to infections? Can it touch clothing? Can it touch the table?
Thanks a lot for your time.
I know I’m a little too old to ask these questions. But hey, better late than never.