Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Condoms for tree trunk / traffic cone penises?

12

Condoms for tree trunk / traffic cone penises?

My penis is 6-6.25” all the way at the base, and more like 5” or less at the tip. It progressively gets thinner from base to head, with about 5.25-5.4” around midshaft.

For the last few years I’ve been wearing Magnums because they can roll down further. It is a strange instance here where the regular condoms tend to slip off more easily than the Magnums because the regulars do not roll down as far.

Just thinking about it from a pure physics standpoint, a tree trunk dick is a lot more susceptible to “roll-offs” than a baseball bat or even-girth dick. This is unfortunate as I am constantly checking to make sure my condom is staying on during sex. Most of the time nothing happens, but sometimes it does begin to roll off. Especially if the girl is tight (the grip of her vagina on the base of my penis facilitates the “rolling off” process.

Does anyone in the same boat have any tips on what kinds of condoms work best? Should I get some kind of custom condom? It just seems like an unsolvable situation because if you go really tight at the base, it chokes off circulation and feels terrible at the head as well, but if you go too loose, then it is not secure enough. Thanks.


Start: 6.6bp x 4.875eg, 2006: 7.2bp x 5.00eg (5.5 base), 2009: 7.6bp x 5.25eg (6.0 base)

28876 28885

Depends how long you have sex for but if it’s really tight at the base surely that would give you an almost clamped effect giving you a maximum rock hard dick with possibly a little expansion. If you’re having sex for ages that wouldn’t be so good I guess like you said cutting off circulation. But I would assume under half an hour would be okay.

Vivid orange wrapper are better for your size.

But I would suggest semi-erect jelqing from the mid-shaft up, to get your girth at the glans and the upper shaft closer to your base girth.


Current size: BPEL: 7.9" EG: 6.75"

Realistic goal: BPEL: 9.25" EG: 7.5"

Unrealistic surgical goal: 12" x 8.5" :)

Staples,

Duct tape.

Originally Posted by Audacia

Depends how long you have sex for but if it’s really tight at the base surely that would give you an almost clamped effect giving you a maximum rock hard dick with possibly a little expansion. If you’re having sex for ages that wouldn’t be so good I guess like you said cutting off circulation. But I would assume under half an hour would be okay.

It’s less like clamping, and more like a garrotte. Not comfortable.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Esc
My penis is 6-6.25” all the way at the base, and more like 5” or less at the tip. It progressively gets thinner from base to head, with about 5.25-5.4” around midshaft.

For the last few years I’ve been wearing Magnums because they can roll down further. It is a strange instance here where the regular condoms tend to slip off more easily than the Magnums because the regulars do not roll down as far.

Just thinking about it from a pure physics standpoint, a tree trunk dick is a lot more susceptible to “roll-offs” than a baseball bat or even-girth dick. This is unfortunate as I am constantly checking to make sure my condom is staying on during sex. Most of the time nothing happens, but sometimes it does begin to roll off. Especially if the girl is tight (the grip of her vagina on the base of my penis facilitates the “rolling off” process.

Does anyone in the same boat have any tips on what kinds of condoms work best? Should I get some kind of custom condom? It just seems like an unsolvable situation because if you go really tight at the base, it chokes off circulation and feels terrible at the head as well, but if you go too loose, then it is not secure enough. Thanks.

My situation is the same as yours, Esc. Unfortunately, I don’t have a good solution. I’ve been known to ‘reach down’ there to the base periodically to do a manual ‘check’ to see if I can feel that it’s (a) still there and (b) still rolled down all the way.

Regarding your experience with Magnums, that reminds me of a joke:

You say, “Hey, have you noticed that they’ve started printing serial numbers on condoms now?”

When the other person doesn’t know about that, you respond:

“Well, you have to roll them all the way down.” (Ba-dum-dum!)


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Yup, thick dick (especially if thicker at the base than midshaft) + tight pussy + lube/pre-cum inside the condom = condom pulling off. I’ve never found a solution. The tape sound promising.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Yep. My dick starts a little over 5 eg at the tip, then quickly goes to 5.8 eg, then to 6 eg, and around 6.5 eg at the base and I just had a magnum roll off of me last night because I only rolled it down half way.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Femidoms to the rescue

Try using femidoms with her. The female condoms are more expensive, but as a guy who H-A-T-E-S condoms I can say they are life savers. They are worn in her rather than on you. No more shape / dimension problem! :)

Of course they take getting used to and having a willing partner. :(

Wow thanks for the replies, guys. I didn’t realize others had the same problems with slippage (unwarranted too with above average girth). =(

Lampwick, I feel like we are the same person! I hate having to “check” the condom every few minutes. It takes some of the fun away from sex. I’ve started going bareback whenever I can (e.g. girl is on birth control and she is someone I trust to not have had many partners, at least not recently, good girl type). But sometimes you still have to use a condom and it just isn’t as fun. All the more reason to get married young and become monogamous, I suppose.

I guess I’ll stick with Magnums and work on my upper shaft girth. It’s grown quite a bit but I don’t think I will ever get it to even out. It’s just the way my dick was meant to be shaped. When I gain an 1/8 inch I gain it pretty uniformly.


Start: 6.6bp x 4.875eg, 2006: 7.2bp x 5.00eg (5.5 base), 2009: 7.6bp x 5.25eg (6.0 base)

28876 28885

honestly have you guys had enlargement surgery? because most penises only have a very slight variation in circumference between head and base

or is it to do with overly aggressive circumcision or something? even still it would only be skin rather than real penis tissue

please be honest

Originally Posted by londong
honestly have you guys had enlargement surgery? because most penises only have a very slight variation in circumference between head and base

or is it to do with overly aggressive circumcision or something? even still it would only be skin rather than real penis tissue

please be honest

Who told you that penises have only slight variation between head and base? That is absolutely incorrect.


Start: 6.6bp x 4.875eg, 2006: 7.2bp x 5.00eg (5.5 base), 2009: 7.6bp x 5.25eg (6.0 base)

28876 28885

Originally Posted by Esc
Who told you that penises have only slight variation between head and base? That is absolutely incorrect.

ive seen tons

im just curious why some guys have this type of structure

see standard anatomy picture
http://anatomytopics.files.wordpres…nis-anatomy.jpg

what extra bits do you think you have?

Watch more porn. You will notice that many guys have a thicker base. Trick is to look vertically. The penis gets wider vertically rather than horizontally. In other words you would not see a big difference in girth looking straight down at your dick. Make sense?


Start: 6.6bp x 4.875eg, 2006: 7.2bp x 5.00eg (5.5 base), 2009: 7.6bp x 5.25eg (6.0 base)

28876 28885

Originally Posted by Esc
Watch more porn. You will notice that many guys have a thicker base. Trick is to look vertically. The penis gets wider vertically rather than horizontally. In other words you would not see a big difference in girth looking straight down at your dick. Make sense?

yes except lots of porn guys have had surgery, but ill look out for it

but what you describe could also be a penoscrotal webbing

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Pumping with a traffic cone dickRandomGiantPenis Pumps511-17-2007 08:43 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:02 PM.