Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Can't cum while having sex

1234

Can't cum while having sex

Okay I have noticed lately that I am not able to cum and I think I know the main problem already it’s the fact that I am using condoms. The condoms I used was Trojan I tried Trojan ultra thin last night to see if it would feel better but it was the same thing?
Anyone recommend a better condom to actually feel something.

Here’s what happened last night.
I was doing her doggy style my dick was hard everything was going fine but I just can’t cum it’s like I can last forever like this.
She was keep asking have you cummed yet, I said no I need more time, so kept going longer, and again and again until she finally gave up she said she can’t take it anymore because she was cumming too much. So she just gave me a blowjob and got the job done but I would rather cum while having sex.

I guess my dick isn’t sensitive enough when I use condoms, also here’s something that might be useful about me I masturbate 3 to 5 times a day and each time I can cum very easily.

So again it’s gotta be the condom. Any suggestions on types of condoms for someone like me?
Thanks appreciate it.

I’ve heard from people who masturbate that much, that it might help you orgasm during sex if you hold off on masturbating so much each day. Just a suggestion. Like, if you can handle this, try only masturbating once a day. My two cents.

This isn’t news, that condoms make it harder to come.

95% of men fall into this boat, myself included.

Now, I don’t have any advice about what condoms to use — they all amount to putting a piece of unfeeling rubber over your cock which yearns to feel pussy juice and flesh-on-flesh friction. But I do think it is a good idea to use condoms… so here are a couple thoughts:

1.Don’t masturbate/ejaculate for a few days before you think you are going to have sex
2.Don’t use an ED drugs like Cialis or Viagra

Hmmm… That is all I can think of. But I am with you, it sucks.


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...

Originally Posted by flashfire
I’ve heard from people who masturbate that much, that it might help you orgasm during sex if you hold off on masturbating so much each day. Just a suggestion. Like, if you can handle this, try only masturbating once a day. My two cents.

Yeah, I am sure that is one of the reasons also. It is possible that it is because of the condom to right? I mean seriously I couldn’t feel a thing.

Originally Posted by flashfire
Like, if you can handle this, try only masturbating once a day.

You posted this while I was writing what I did above.

So we concur, hold off on the masturbation/ejaculation.

But I have to ask… if you think whacking off 1x per day is “holding back”, how many times do you usually jerk off in a day, flashfire?


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...

Originally Posted by commanderblop
This isn’t news, that condoms make it harder to come.

95% of men fall into this boat, myself included.

Now, I don’t have any advice about what condoms to use — they all amount to putting a piece of unfeeling rubber over your cock which yearns to feel pussy juice and flesh-on-flesh friction. But I do think it is a good idea to use condoms.. So here are a couple thoughts:

1.Don’t masturbate/ejaculate for a few days before you think you are going to have sex
2.Don’t use an ED drugs like Cialis or Viagra

Hmmm.. That is all I can think of. But I am with you, it sucks.

I see.. The only good thing I can think of this is that the women get satisfied for sure when using a condom. Okay I have another question, when she was making me come while giving me a blowjob, at some points when I was about to come it started to hurt in a way especially when she licks the head of the penis a lot. Maybe it’s because I’m very sensitive there. Again just to point out I am new to having sex less than a year of experience.

Originally Posted by commanderblop
You posted this while I was writing what I did above.

So we concur, hold off on the masturbation/ejaculation.

But I have to ask… if you think whacking off 1x per day is “holding back”, how many times do you usually jerk off in a day, flashfire?

I had to chuckle when I read this.

I only said that, thinking that cutting down to 1 from 3-5 times a day would be a “big” cutback and might help sensitize. I myself don’t masturbate that frequently. Nothing wrong with it either way, behavior is what it is for everyone.

IMO, condoms make me lose about half of the sensation from vaginal sex, if I tried to quantify the sensation. It’s a drag, but for me it has to be done. Hope you have better luck from here on!

Hi bodybuilda, maybe you’re masturbating with a too hard grip - so your dick is used to need hard stimulation for reaching climax.

Re-sensitize Penis, Regular or Wonder Wave Fleshlight? a regular fleshlight insert is often suggested to re-sentisize your penis.

Dont masturbate so much. Take a 2 weeks break from jerking and you will come inside a pussy.

Originally Posted by irv
Hi bodybuilda, maybe you’re masturbating with a too hard grip - so your dick is used to need hard stimulation for reaching climax.
Re-sensitize Penis, Regular or Wonder Wave Fleshlight? a regular fleshlight insert is often suggested to re-sentisize your penis.

Or maybe she is just too loose for me?
I am 21 she is 36.
And as for size I am exactly average 6 x 5.

Also is me masturbating a lot also a reason to me not having much sperm count go into effect?

Originally Posted by bodybuilda
Or maybe she is just too loose for me?


That’s what I was thinking.

Teach her PC exercises.

Or, try anal.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

‘Crown’ condoms. The thinnest and best I’ve tried.


"Look what your brother did to the door!"

Have you tried varying positions. I mean… MANY positions during one intercourse?? might help when you find one that is making your vision blur.


Current........6"X5" BP or 15cmx12,5cm.............by january 2009

Mid target....6,5"x5,5" or 16,25cmx13,75cm.......by july 2009

Final... Still deciding

I believe you have condition yourself for masturbation and you have also condition your level of control with this method. I would also suggest other positions and other methods of stimulation to include lubricated condoms that should give you a little more pleasure.

Top
1234

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:04 PM.