Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Can You Guys believe this Drug?!?

Got it from Chemoneresearch.com

I’ve ordered stuff from them before and wasn’t disappointed.

But Davetherave may be correct on this one.

I don’t feel any different at all.

Taste good though, fruity :)

pocopeepee

It sounds like you bought some really week stuff try upping the dose you should at the least get a stomach ache if your not feeling anything not even side effects you drinking fruit juice.

Dave

I have had pretty good results buying drugs from big Indian companies they are the same companies that supply many a raw product to the USA and Europe. These big Indian companies are huge and state of the art.
But I agree with the price of this stuff why buy fruit juice.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

I’ve also had good luck with Indian drugs. dave makes a good point about the pesticides in the soda. There probably are problems with QC, water purity, and things we can’t even imagine, but I’m not worried about it. The stuff is cheap, obtainable, and works, and the odds of a problem are pretty low if you use the sources that others have had luck with.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
pocopeepee

It sounds like you bought some really week stuff try upping the dose you should at the least get a stomach ache if your not feeling anything not even side effects you drinking fruit juice.

Dave

I have had pretty good results buying drugs from big Indian companies they are the same companies that supply many a raw product to the USA and Europe. These big Indian companies are huge and state of the art.
But I agree with the price of this stuff why buy fruit juice.

Maybe easy to make drugs like viagra but certain drugs, including dopamine agonists (cabergoline, pergolide etc), Growth Hormone etc are ferociously difficult to manufacture and expensive for a reason. For someone to try to copy it in their kitchen and expect to get anything resembling a pharmaceutical version is pie in the sky thinking. Fuck they can’t even replicate Coca Cola’s recipe which is meant to be secret yet some guy in a kitchen thinks he can make a knock off of a drug like cabergoline? Not happening.

As for Indian drugs again viagra is easy to replicate but another reason I don’t trust em is do you really trust a country where people still wipe their asses with their hands, and can’t even produce cola under supervision by a US firm without fucking it up?

From personal experience with steroids (and sure anyone with experience can confirm this) I have taken the drug sustanon 250 which is maufactured in the USA by Organon. I have also taken A portuguese and UK version. No problems. Whenever I have taken an Indian/Pakistani/Egyptian version I almost always get irritability and soreness at the injection site, plus flu like symptoms as though I was getting an allergic reaction. My friend got a dangerous infection from taking Pakistani Sustanon and will now only take English or European manufactured steroids. Yet if it’s the same stuff (anbd it should be) why does this happen? Is the guy developing it washing his ass with his hands? Maybe there is poor controls on labs? Who knows but for certain drug types it is very foolish to risk your health to make a small saving.

Now if you have no money and want some cheap viagra there probably isn’t too much harm, but to buy an incredibly potent neurological drug like cabergoline or for that matter inject just about anything from that country/or manufactured underground even is just plain asking for trouble.

dave, you make some good points but I must point out:

-There are counterfit roids all over the place, and just because you did some stuff that said made in the USA on the box, doesn’t mean it really was. Counterfitters can copy pharmaceutical packaging exactly.

-Why do you think that Viagra is easy to make and cabergoline is not, and why would you think Viagra would be any less sensitive to contamination or impurity dangers than cabergoline?

-I bet the Indian manufacturing plants are very high tech and nothing like kitchen bath tubs. Following the Coca Cola recipe is not an issue. I’m sure the issue is with obtaining quality raw materials, including water.

-It is interesting what you say about infection from the Pakistani drug. It is relatively a simple matter to sterilize an injectable solution, so the explanation for the infection might not be so simple.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mravg
dave, you make some good points but I must point out:
-There are counterfit roids all over the place, and just because you did some stuff that said made in the USA on the box, doesn’t mean it really was. Counterfitters can copy pharmaceutical packaging exactly.
-Why do you think that Viagra is easy to make and cabergoline is not, and why would you think Viagra would be any less sensitive to contamination or impurity dangers than cabergoline?
-I bet the Indian manufacturing plants are very high tech and nothing like kitchen bath tubs. Following the Coca Cola recipe is not an issue. I’m sure the issue is with obtaining quality raw materials, including water.
-It is interesting what you say about infection from the Pakistani drug. It is relatively a simple matter to sterilize an injectable solution, so the explanation for the infection might not be so simple.

1. The roids were purchased in Pakistan and India for certain so doubting they were not copied. As for the UK version I know it is real for sure.

2. I am no expert but all of the drugs similar to cabergoline are expensive. Presumably like growth hormone it is expensive due to problems related to keeping it stable under heat etc. No idea really but I couldn’t really tell you why a Ferrari is more expensive than a Ford except to guess the engineering behind it is harder to produce (discounting marketing reasons).

3. If they are so high tech why does virtually every one I know who takes Indian/Pakistani produced sustanon (imported by guys from my gym who will travel there to see their families btw) experience more soreness than with European steroids? Maybe they are adding more cheap solvents which cause soreness but the fact is sustanon should be a standardised drug and it isn’t when Asian versions cause these effects.

4. Yeah I agree with this but the fact is for the peace of mind he will now pay a small premium for English steroids.

I’ve done sustanon (quite a few times) So I think my opinion on this can be accepted.

I’ve done Organon,British Dragon,Eurochem and a few others.

The ones labled from Pakistan did hurt more, I agree.

But from my own personal experiences it was stronger than the English brand.

Now cheaper is good and bad.

Roids, well I know they are bad (if abused) But injecting ,or injesting a chemical into your body is all a game of chance anyways.

I’ve seen people get sick from aspirin.

We didnt make the cabergoline, or the sustanon, or even the aspirin.

Somebody else with a “supposed” lab did.

My stuff ended up being weak junk, but to say a country doesnt make good drugs is a little unrealistic.

In every country there is a person complaining about a product from another country.

My sustanon was good.

My cabergoline wasn’t.

Oops, forgot to add.

My cabergoline was American made.

Lets hear it for the homeboys!

Originally Posted by pocopeepee
Oops, forgot to add.
My cabergoline was American made.
Lets hear it for the homeboys!

Yeah but the point I was making is underground stuff (yours) was just as bad.

I would say cabergoline made by Pfizer like this product would be good.

http://www.elitenetpharmacy.com/pd_…cabergoline.cfm

That is brand name Dostinex. You can’t ask for more than that as far as quality goes.

You are comparing brand name drugs manufactured by Pfizer and Pharmacia and Upjohn (in the case of Cabaser) to what some kid in a kitchen is making. For the record only Dostinex and Cabaser are legitimate brands as far as I know.

Btw as far as the Sustanon goes I would tend to doubt you have used English Sustanon by which I mean manufactured by Organon. It is very difficult to get a hold of. That would explain any underdosing issues. Unless when you said it was underdosed you were again talking about an underground brand in which case that is hardly a fair comparison of British or US sustanon versus Pakistani sustanon.

So which is better? Dostinex or Cabaser.
I’m all for trying a better brand, and thanks for the link.

As far as the sustanon goes. The organon was in the little individual amps.
The pakistani (hell I believe that was labled organon too) was the 10 ml.
And by far more potent.
Of course I could’vegot some bunk shit from them too.
It worked, great results either way, but I could tell a difference in the pakistani is all I was saying.
And I may have made a booboo.
I think my british dragon was just test e.
Don’t remember if they even make sustanon.

But again thanks for the link.

No worries. Dostinex is the original stuff that was checked in that bbc article. Cabaser came slightly afterwards. I’ve only used cabaser but dostinex is cheaper at that site plus more convenient to use if taking twice a week at 0.5mg.

As far as the Sus goes I don’t know what you bought but sustanon does not come in 10ml vials/amps. Also, despite the name British Dragon is an underground company in Thailand so another kitchen outfit much like the cabergoline made at that research chemical company.

I’m confused about the carb thing.

If Dostinex and/or Cabaser cause the body to shed fat, does this mean that more carbs are needed to maintain energy levels? Sort of going hand in hand with being more sensitive to a blood sugar drop? How is insulin involved?

Also the refractory period is theoretically shorter, but no one here has seemed to indicate a noticeable difference. Or am I wrong?

Dino, MacGyver, davetherave? Anyone?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

It does feel shorter, but I’ve not had the inclination to go for a “second round”, although I have felt like I could. I never tried previously; i.e., to have sex or masturbate very shortly after ejaculating so I have no point of comparison.

I haven’t noticed any real change in body composition. Although, I went on my first diet a few weeks ago to try to shed some abdominal fat, and it really came off very quickly. I can’t say, however, whether that had anything to do with the Cabergoline.

As for my plans with it, I’m going to finish up the year, then stop.. if I feel life is noticeably worse without it, I’ll purchase another year’s supply.


Your training is nothing. The will is everything. If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. Are you ready to begin?

So, your experience is that you’re too tired? Or that you’re satisfied and enough is enough?

Didn’t Dino describe being exhausted after an hour’s worth of pounding, but still hard and potentially up for more. Anything like that for you?

I already have excellent control, but I’m wondering if this would increase it and the ability to get right back up like in my teens and twenties is also appealing.

As for the fat loss, I have very little body fat (14% or less, which I hear is pretty amazing for 40+), but there are some areas that just don’t seem to lose it. Don’t have a ‘fat pad’ at all, never have. But my abs are resistant to being truly six pack and the love handles, though small, (barely noticeable, even nude) are almost as stubborn.

I’m already doing a fish oil regimen, but recently cut out herbal stimulants like Goat Weed, Tribulus, Ginseng, etc., except on an occasional as needed basis. I don’t habitually drink anything with caffeine in it either.

Since doing all this I have noticed the fish oil does seem more effective as a result.

Which also makes me wonder what might happen with Dostinex in the mix. Would I be in a Dopamine cloud all day or what?

Also I wonder at your plan to do it for a year. If this builds up in your system, potentially requiring a higher dose, wouldn’t it be wiser to cycle out every couple of months for three weeks or so? Just wondering.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:


Last edited by Mr. Happy : 08-11-2006 at .

Originally Posted by davetherave
As for Indian drugs again viagra is easy to replicate but another reason I don’t trust em is do you really trust a country where people still wipe their asses with their hands, and can’t even produce cola under supervision by a US firm without fucking it up?


Now that is rude. Wiping ass with hand is a part of the easter culture and im not sure if you should comment on it. You dont really think how yucky it could be when you are licking your girlfriend’s arse or when you fuck someone in there? People just dont stick thier hands in thier ass and wipe it. They do it with water. Its called washing :) Dont you clean your ass with water in the shower. I wonder how people in your country cleaned their asses before tissues were invented. maybe they used maple leaves.
Its not that India cannot make a coke under supervison. Its just that the cola company has decided to turn a blind eye to the pesticide content in the water. If this company is from a so-called advanced nation then how come they dont do anything about the pesticides? They wont do shit because they are just bothered about the bucks.

Originally Posted by davetherave
From personal experience with steroids (and sure anyone with experience can confirm this) I have taken the drug sustanon 250 which is maufactured in the USA by Organon. I have also taken A portuguese and UK version. No problems. Whenever I have taken an Indian/Pakistani/Egyptian version I almost always get irritability and soreness at the injection site, plus flu like symptoms as though I was getting an allergic reaction. My friend got a dangerous infection from taking Pakistani Sustanon and will now only take English or European manufactured steroids. Yet if it’s the same stuff (anbd it should be) why does this happen? Is the guy developing it washing his ass with his hands? Maybe there is poor controls on labs? Who knows but for certain drug types it is very foolish to risk your health to make a small saving.


If drugs are not up to standards prescribed by the Drug administration in your country then how come they are allowed to be imported? Moreover, If these drugs are imported from India/pakistan/Egypt and they cause irritation or allergic reactions that are not supposed to happen then IMO the problem lies with your Approving authorities. Either they are turning a blind eye to substandard drugs or their testing standards are indeed very very poor.
A drug developed/manufactured by a nation where its people wipe their ass with hand is not necessarily a bad product. If you look up in your import directory you will realise that most of the chemicals that go into the final product is imported from India,pakistan, China etc. Maybe its your attitude towards these countries that make you feel the drug are real bad. I dunno.

Originally Posted by davetherave
Now if you have no money and want some cheap viagra there probably isn’t too much harm, but to buy an incredibly potent neurological drug like cabergoline or for that matter inject just about anything from that country/or manufactured underground even is just plain asking for trouble.

Most indian companies work with technical collaborations from companies in the US and UK. So,Isee the problem now.


Walk slowly but never backwards.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:03 PM.