Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Can diet impact erection?

12

Can diet impact erection?

Hey Guys!

I’m new here. I was wondering if certain diets impact an erection. For example are there are vegetarians on here with issues maintaining an erection. Or is animal protein needed to have a raging hard penis? I’m asking because some nutrients affect testosterone. What are some important nutrients that must not be missed that are good for a penis’ performance and ability to get an erection.

Eating at an extreme (above 500) caloric deficit each day an lead to erection problems. Not getting enough: fat (very important, including saturated), protein, carbs, magnesium, zinc, etc can also lead to problems. If you think you have erection problems then diagnose the issue. Do you have erections at night? In the morning? Randomly throughout the day? In response to porn? Your GF or wife? In response to physical stimulation? Basically if you get an erection either at night or in the morning on a semi consistent basis then you most likely don’t have low testosterone. Try eating better and/or take a multivitamin.

Years ago, when I had BF’s, I had a couple who were vegetarians, and both experienced erectile difficulties.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by TungstenMan
Eating at an extreme (above 500) caloric deficit each day an lead to erection problems. Not getting enough: fat (very important, including saturated), protein, carbs, magnesium, zinc, etc can also lead to problems. If you think you have erection problems then diagnose the issue. Do you have erections at night? In the morning? Randomly throughout the day? In response to porn? Your GF or wife? In response to physical stimulation? Basically if you get an erection either at night or in the morning on a semi consistent basis then you most likely don’t have low testosterone. Try eating better and/or take a multivitamin.

I noticed that! When I consume way fewer calories than usual I can notice the whole day I have less energy and it affects that pretty much. I rarely get an erection like once a week. Only in response to porn occasionally. So I assume I am low in testosterone. I’m giving up this “healthy” vegetarian diet and adding animal proteins to see if I notice any changes. This new cleansing and juicing diet is not good and the media is overly promoting it as healthy. Thanks for your informative response.

Originally Posted by firegoat

Years ago, when I had BF’s, I had a couple who were vegetarians, and both experienced erectile difficulties.

I’m assuming you’re a girl well I am going to quit this vegetarian diet and see if I notice any differences.

Originally Posted by Coledition
I noticed that! When I consume way fewer calories than usual I can notice the whole day I have less energy and it affects that pretty much. I rarely get an erection like once a week. Only in response to porn occasionally. So I assume I am low in testosterone. I’m giving up this “healthy” vegetarian diet and adding animal proteins to see if I notice any changes. This new cleansing and juicing diet is not good and the media is overly promoting it as healthy. Thanks for your informative response.

Alright bro give up the vegetarian diet and eat meat plus take a multivitamin. If things don’t improve in a couple months or so then get your testosterone level tested.

Guys…. Eat your fucking meat.You don’t like meat, fine. Eat fish. Eat some fucking flesh.Fat is also essential. Just don’t over do it.

The best you can do in my experience, cause I am a dedicated meat lover is this. 4 meals at least a week of red good quality meat. Buffalo is the best, followed by venisson, beef and veal. Goat meet is also good. You hear firegoat? Careful. Also 4 meals a week of fish. Salmon, trout, herring, mackerel which rocks and pretty much any fish. Also never underestimate legumes. Legumes rock.Chicken breast. Also rocks. Mix it up with fresh veggies, plenty of water and exercise and you are gonna live a long healthy life in all aspects. Hard erections too.

If you are wondering about my cholesterol levels, I will say that they are pretty good and I am 35 years old.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Coledition

I’m assuming you’re a girl well I am going to quit this vegetarian diet and see if I notice any differences.

Hahahaha no. Sexually open to possibilities. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Hahahaha no. Sexually open to possibilities. :)

Great! That makes you awesome! Not very many open guys on here.

Yes! Moreover, there are special diets that can help you to improve your erectile function and to enhance sexual capacity.

Originally Posted by TomTimm
Yes! Moreover, there are special diets that can help you to improve your erectile function and to enhance sexual capacity.

Such as…


Starting in 06/01/2015 - BPEL - 5.813 / EG 5.313

Current - BPEL - 6.750 / EG - 5.500

ONLY Goal - 7'' NBPEL

Originally Posted by rplins
Such as…

A balanced diet. Clean protein, green leafy veggies and make sure your clean protein includes fish. Cut out simple sugars and stay away from too much caffeine.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by bill10
Guys.. Eat your fucking meat. You don’t like meat, fine. Eat fish. Eat some fucking flesh. Fat is also essential. Just don’t over do it.

The best you can do in my experience, cause I am a dedicated meat lover is this. 4 meals at least a week of red good quality meat. Buffalo is the best, followed by venisson, beef and veal. Goat meet is also good. You hear firegoat? Careful. Also 4 meals a week of fish. Salmon, trout, herring, mackerel which rocks and pretty much any fish. Also never underestimate legumes. Legumes rock. Chicken breast. Also rocks. Mix it up with fresh veggies, plenty of water and exercise and you are gonna live a long healthy life in all aspects. Hard erections too.

If you are wondering about my cholesterol levels, I will say that they are pretty good and I am 35 years old.

I don’t eat fish, but now that you mention its importance. What are some fish that I can start eating that can get me used to the taste?

I would say salmon and tuna.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

These products can substitute fish:

Green leafy vegetables like spinach

Soybeans and soybean oil

Walnuts, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, pecans

Canola oil

Flaxseed oil

Eggs

Sesame butter (tahini)

Tofu

Soy milk

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Soreness and problems getting an erectionkeshiPenis Enlargement Basics1401-16-2011 05:02 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:23 PM.