Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Bad Circulation

Originally Posted by noppli
have you done or tried anything for this? Can you explain the difference between natural remedies and supplements? I may be using them wrong.


By natural remedies, I’m refering to cardio exercise. Some people say that cinnamon and cayenne pepper also help with circulation. I’m sure blood thinners like Gingko or even Arginine might help too.

I would suggest that you have an allergy test done. Different foods can affect people in different ways.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Originally Posted by quik4life
By natural remedies, I’m refering to cardio exercise. Some people say that cinnamon and cayenne pepper also help with circulation. I’m sure blood thinners like Gingko or even Arginine might help too.

I would suggest that you have an allergy test done. Different foods can affect people in different ways.

Ginger is also good for circulation problems.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I also have circulation problems and I appreciate all the advice that has been given. Thanks

I have the same problem and I think that is why I have seen little to no gains the past 12 months. I’m real close to buying some enzyte or something to take in addition to jelqing and stretching. If someone could tell me different, it would be greatly appreciated.

I know not everyone feels they have the time to do cardio, but I would suggest going and getting a good jump rope from someone like Champs or something, don’t recommend the wal-mart brand, my wal-mart one broke in one week ><. At tops they cost 15 bucks and starting at 3 mins a day of jumping rope you will get a lot of cardio.

Most of us here put 30-40 mins a day, besides off days, into PE. Start out slow 3-5 mins a day on a jump rope, which is hardly any time compared to even the warm ups for PE :) . Build up to 20-30 minutes a day of jump rope and take a walk every once in a while, our physical health is just as important as penile health.

Later,
Cloudxii

Originally Posted by cloudxii
I know not everyone feels they have the time to do cardio, but I would suggest going and getting a good jump rope from someone like Champs or something, don’t recommend the wal-mart brand, my wal-mart one broke in one week ><. At tops they cost 15 bucks and starting at 3 mins a day of jumping rope you will get a lot of cardio.

Most of us here put 30-40 mins a day, besides off days, into PE. Start out slow 3-5 mins a day on a jump rope, which is hardly any time compared to even the warm ups for PE :) . Build up to 20-30 minutes a day of jump rope and take a walk every once in a while, our physical health is just as important as penile health.

Later,
Cloudxii

LOL. great advice. I am starting to do 10-20mins skipping 2-3 times per week and already after a couple of days am feeling the benefits (though I’m taking a few supps). But yeah skipping is the best and most time effective form of cardio IMO.

Originally Posted by milwaukeesbest
Funny -
I have cold hands and feet but my flaccid doesn’t suffer.
Hmm….

So your telling me they are unrelated? That’s a bummer.

Originally Posted by quik4life
By natural remedies, I’m refering to cardio exercise. Some people say that cinnamon and cayenne pepper also help with circulation. I’m sure blood thinners like Gingko or even Arginine might help too.

I would suggest that you have an allergy test done. Different foods can affect people in different ways.

How do these things help with circulation if they don’t thin the blood (which I’m assuming because you separated them from the “blood thinners”)? I’d prefer to not thin my blood.

Originally Posted by cloudxii
I know not everyone feels they have the time to do cardio, but I would suggest going and getting a good jump rope from someone like Champs or something, don’t recommend the wal-mart brand, my wal-mart one broke in one week ><. At tops they cost 15 bucks and starting at 3 mins a day of jumping rope you will get a lot of cardio.

Sounds like a great idea!


(2007-12-29): 5.25" x 4.25" (BPEL x EG)

(2008-03-30): 5.5" x 4.25" (BPEL x EG)

Gains: 0.25" x 0"

If you want some serious cardio in no time you should check out “Tabatas intervals”

Basically you sprint for 20 seconds, rest for 10 seconds. That’s one interval.
Then you do that 7 times.


Has been: 6.4 x 4.7 (16.3 x 12cm)

Is : 6,9 x 4.7 (17.7 x 12cm)

WILL BE : 7 x 4,8 (17,8 x 12.2cm)

Originally Posted by noppli

How do these things help with circulation if they don’t thin the blood (which I’m assuming because you separated them from the “blood thinners”)? I’d prefer to not thin my blood.

Cardio improves circulation by strengthening the whole cardiovascular system, heart, capillaries, blood vessels, blood pressure and lots of other biological shit. Blood viscosity is only one part of the deal.

Another supposedly good idea is hot/cold shower combinations. Hot 20 seconds, cold 20 seconds. Repeat 5 times. Finish cold.

Also, for the skipping you can do interval training to. Eg. Just all out skip 1 min rest 30 seconds repeat etc…

PS-Have you started PE. I’ve actually just only restarted jelqing (low reps) and long warm up/down (plus 30 mins 100% edging). And am thinking this is what is giving good boners again. My erections are really strong hard and with good head. Feel so much thicker and look more pumped. (But also started cardio, arginine, gingko and cut down masturbation so too many factors to say what is really working. But I’d guess it’s jelqing and cardio)

I used to suffer from cold hands, but now it is rarely a problem. Here is what I was told to do (it worked):

- Put your hands into hot water, as hot as you can stand without pain. Wiggle your fingers and make fists so that you bring more blood into your hands.
- Then put them into cold water (just cold is okay, ice-cold can be too much for the first few times you do this but it might be more effective). Your blood vessels will try to shrink, but it will take a minute. Stay there until it becomes somewhat harder to move your fingers.
- Repeat a few times.

The first time I did it, it only worked for minutes. After a few days the effect was noticeable but not too good. Then after a couple weeks I could have warm hands for hours. Now I only have cold hands when I’m really cold.

If you have cold hands and feet perhaps you should get your thyroid checked. I will find some hypothyroid links.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Http://www.armourthyroid.com/hypoth…m/symptoms.html - 19k

You will notice that cold hands or feet is mentioned as one of the symptoms of hypothyroid. I would try the advice in the post above. Cardio, ginkgo, give a few months and if the problem does not go away you best get to the doctor to have it checked.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I took 400mg of coQ10 along with some fish oil and no lie, I felt a surge in my penis. CoQ10 is expensive but it works, along with fish oil and cardio exercises your on your to heavy wood. Ginkgo Biloba also works for me, arginine and pomegranate juice works but not that great.


Started: Bpel 7 mseg 4.5

Current: Bpel 7.5 mseg 4.75

Goal: at least 8.5X6.5

I think I’ll be trying ginkgo here in the next week or so.

I did want to add one thing: the head of my penis sometimes is freezing cold, as in, ill move it to the left, and when it hits my leg, its quite cold. like the kind of cold when you put your cold hands under your underarms cold. Thoughts?


(2007-12-29): 5.25" x 4.25" (BPEL x EG)

(2008-03-30): 5.5" x 4.25" (BPEL x EG)

Gains: 0.25" x 0"

Originally Posted by noppli
I think I’ll be trying ginkgo here in the next week or so.

I did want to add one thing: the head of my penis sometimes is freezing cold, as in, ill move it to the left, and when it hits my leg, it’s quite cold. Like the kind of cold when you put your cold hands under your underarms cold. Thoughts?

I get that sometimes too, I’m not sure if it’s a bad sign or what.
I’m thinking of trying ginkgo too, it seems like it could help with both PE and college, which just so happen to be two of the biggest things I’m focusing on right now!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:42 AM.