Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Anyone using PT-141?

I have used both PT141 and Melanotan II. I prefer the latter, as it seems to give me benefits for erections, libido and tanning.


(12/5/2008) BPEL: 7.75" EG: 5.75" BSFL: 8.1" FL: 5" FG 4.25"||New Goal: NBPEL: 8" EG: 6"

Technique: 95% Wet Jelqing, 5% Low Vacuum Pumping

Photos Journal

Originally Posted by BigFatLuvRocket
I have used both PT141 and Melanotan II. I prefer the latter, as it seems to give me benefits for erections, libido and tanning.

So LuvRocket, melanotan II gives you better EQ than PT-141? If this is in fact the case, I’ll be ordering some today. I’m not concerned with the tanning aspect.

Could you provide a link to where you buy yours? Thanks


Starting stats 3/2/12: BPEL 5.625, EG 5.375, Flaccid L 3.50, Flaccid G 5.125, Mild to moderate ED

Goals: It's growing and looking good. ED is slightly better. 4/30

Originally Posted by bowie knife
So LuvRocket, melanotan II gives you better EQ than PT-141? If this is in fact the case, I’ll be ordering some today. I’m not concerned with the tanning aspect.

Could you provide a link to where you buy yours? Thanks

PT-141 was synthesized from Melanotan II. “In theory” the libido effects should be the same. But LuvRocket is not the first guy I’ve heard say that Melanotan II seems to work better for him. My guess would be that purity of the product being used is the true culprit, and that for some reason it tends to be common for batches of PT-141 to have lower purity than MII. I don’t have any lab assays to support that or anything, so I’m just thinking out loud. But it’s something to consider.


Starting measurements (August 2009): BPEL: 7.625in EG:6.25in BPFSL: 7.5in flaccid BP length:4in

"Peak" measurements (Oct. 2012): BPEL: 8in EG: 6.625in BPFSL: 8.375 in flaccid BP length: 6in

Current measurements (Nov. 2017): BPEL: 8in EG: 5.75in BPFSL: 8.25in flaccid BP length: 6in

Originally Posted by BTBassist
PT-141 was synthesized from Melanotan II. “In theory” the libido effects should be the same. But LuvRocket is not the first guy I’ve heard say that Melanotan II seems to work better for him. My guess would be that purity of the product being used is the true culprit, and that for some reason it tends to be common for batches of PT-141 to have lower purity than MII. I don’t have any lab assays to support that or anything, so I’m just thinking out loud. But it’s something to consider.

Interesting, thanks.


Starting stats 3/2/12: BPEL 5.625, EG 5.375, Flaccid L 3.50, Flaccid G 5.125, Mild to moderate ED

Goals: It's growing and looking good. ED is slightly better. 4/30

Google “Melanotan II” and several sources will come up.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

My Doctor was telling me a while back they are working on a drug that is supposed to enhance libido, and it was a nasal spray. He said it would probably be a while before it comes out. I wonder if this is the stuff he was talking about. I’m interested in trying it. I’m wondering which to try now though. The PT141 or the Melatonan II?

Originally Posted by bowie knife
Man was I horny. I’m 52, there was a woman there that was probably 10 years older than me, but still could put it together. She smiled at me. I started to get a hardon and wanted to nail her in the worse way.



Nice!!! <checking to see if wife, mother and pets are under lock and key>

I tried PT-141 again last weekend. I shot 5mg friday night. I had no significant in crease in noctural wood this time. Saturday morning I felt groggy or morning wood. I shot another 5mg saturday morning. No noticable effects on libido or wood this time.

The experience this past time with the PT-141 was completely counter to what I experienced the first time I shot it. It was the same vial of material. Could it possibly be that the material left over in the vial (refrigerated) had degraded? Possibly it just wasn’t a good time for me to have experimented with it.

I was also quite tired throughout the day. Dosing of this stuff seems to be a problem for many users.


Starting stats 3/2/12: BPEL 5.625, EG 5.375, Flaccid L 3.50, Flaccid G 5.125, Mild to moderate ED

Goals: It's growing and looking good. ED is slightly better. 4/30

Originally Posted by bowie knife
I tried PT-141 again last weekend. I shot 5mg friday night. I had no significant in crease in noctural wood this time. Saturday morning I felt groggy or morning wood. I shot another 5mg saturday morning. No noticable effects on libido or wood this time.

The experience this past time with the PT-141 was completely counter to what I experienced the first time I shot it. It was the same vial of material. Could it possibly be that the material left over in the vial (refrigerated) had degraded? Possibly it just wasn’t a good time for me to have experimented with it.

I was also quite tired throughout the day. Dosing of this stuff seems to be a problem for many users.

Hmm!

I first used PT-141 yesterday… Shot 0.5mg at about 3 PM. Slight nausea and stomach discomfort for about 15-20 min and that’s about it. Woke up at 2 AM with an erection.

Today I shot 1mg, in about half an hour my face turned red, felt my BP rising, the same slight nausea for about an hour. 3 hours later I’ve started to get spontaneous erections to the point I couldn’t wear my traction device anymore. This thing is working. I don’t feel my libido has changed significantly, but the EQ seems alot better, along with the spontaneous erections. I wonder how much it will last. If it does last at least 12 hours, I’m absolutely sold! I just hope I won’t desensitize or something on it, as it seems pretty good to be true.

I’m planning on shooting a 1.5mg next time and after that another 2mg session and see how it goes.

The only side effect that bothers me is the increased BP. The facial flush goes away pretty fast.

Does the melatonin II also raise libido in women?

PT-141 is a modified version of melanotan 2 (actually a metabolite without the tanning effect), so yes, it should increase libido in women.

I’ve used it, and Melanotan II, and both work as described.. The wife has tried it however the sides are too much for her.. The gf however becomes a raging lust machine on it..


Was - NBPEL 6.5" BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5.5" Now - NPBEL 8.1" BPEL 8.7" MSEG 6.3"

Originally Posted by oz
I’ve used it, and Melanotan II, and both work as described.. The wife has tried it however the sides are too much for her.. The gf however becomes a raging lust machine on it..

Is it in a pill form?

Peptide, (freeze dried).. You reconstitute with BAC water, (Water for Injection). and typically use insulin needles to inject..


Was - NBPEL 6.5" BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5.5" Now - NPBEL 8.1" BPEL 8.7" MSEG 6.3"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 AM.