Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

A Woman Coughed Blood on my Penis

12

Unfortunately there is nothing your immune system can cope with an infection of the kind however she may also have had a pulmonary embolism signs of lung cancer


Blue eye, blonde latino

Well I took the first test yesterday, now I have to wait 2 weeks to call back. They’ll call me first if I test positive for HIV, but not for the others.

I’m experience a tingly-numby feeling in my toes though. This never happened before. Could this be nerve damage or a different side affect from something?

Originally Posted by Shunsatsuren
Well I took the first test yesterday, now I have to wait 2 weeks to call back. They’ll call me first if I test positive for HIV, but not for the others.

I’m experience a tingly-numby feeling in my toes though. This never happened before. Could this be nerve damage or a different side affect from something?


I’ts very unlikely that HIV will be passed on in this situation unless you had a small abrasion especially if you wash it off quickly. HIV is more difficult to contract than many of the STD’s

Originally Posted by Shunsatsuren
Well I took the first test yesterday, now I have to wait 2 weeks to call back. They’ll call me first if I test positive for HIV, but not for the others.

I’m experience a tingly-numby feeling in my toes though. This never happened before. Could this be nerve damage or a different side affect from something?


No its the overly paranoid state you are in right now ;) You think and dream about this and your body reacts to it.

This is why you want to relax.If there is soemthing for real attacking your body you want to give your body power to fight it.
If you have any possiblity to get antibiotics you should get them.

Don’t take antibiotics without a prescription. And only if you have a bacterial infection. Antibiotics don’t kill viruses. If your results come back positive, the doc will prescribe something for you

Originally Posted by BPTony
I’ts very unlikely that HIV will be passed on in this situation unless you had a small abrasion especially if you wash it off quickly. HIV is more difficult to contract than many of the STD’s

Does it matter that she decided to clean the bath tub before I got in it? I’m not sure why I let her, but it may have taken her 2~3 minutes.

I get that you are scared and nervous dude. Seriously, you need to relax. As others have stated, you need to get tested by a doctor, whether it’s a free clinic or not is up to you.

Also, consider this. Just because she has been with other guys whether she got paid for it or not doesn’t mean she even has any form of std.

The “blood” could have been anything man. For all you know, She could have been eating pink starburst before you arrived. Maybe she drank some red juice.

Bottom line,
Get tested and try to relax while you are waiting it out.

Originally Posted by Girthgetting
I get that you are scared and nervous dude. Seriously, you need to relax. As others have stated, you need to get tested by a doctor, whether it’s a free clinic or not is up to you.

Also, consider this. Just because she has been with other guys whether she got paid for it or not doesn’t mean she even has any form of std.

The “blood” could have been anything man. For all you know, She could have been eating pink starburst before you arrived. Maybe she drank some red juice.

Bottom line,
Get tested and try to relax while you are waiting it out.

I already took the test. Actually right now I’m not thinking about it as much as at the beginning of the week. Until the two week mark is up, the results aren’t available unless I test positive for HIV, then they’ll call me first. The nurse said it would be by today and I didn’t get a call, so…

HIV is unlikely in your case. I had a blood exposure at work and they didn’t want to treat me because it would be extremely unlikely. I freaked a bit for sure.

But her blood would have to get into your blood stream and then it would depend on her viral load how at risk you are.

As far as the other nasty stuff, gonorrhea, chlamydia, tric, and syphilis can all be cured with antibiotics. But HPV and herpes can’t. The majority of people in the US have or will get one type of HPV in their life. Most people will never know they have it until genital warts show up or they get cancer where they were infected. There’s no reliable test for HPV either. Bottom line, be safe out there. No hot ass chick is worth getting a head of cauliflower attached to your nuts and asshole, or giant bloody craters on your dick. Protect yourself.


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Let it just be a lesson to you. The sight of blood freaked you out, but the fact is that blood or no blood, you were already putting yourself at risk for several STIs by getting a blow job. You took it for granted that she was blowing you without realizing that the sort of person who will blow you, will blow other guys too. And if she really likes blowing you, odds are she really likes sucking dick in general, and sucks a whole lot of other guys off. I count everyone I fuck as 20 in my mental arithmetic of what my exposure is. You just don’t know what other people are up to but its smartest to assume they are taking more risks that you don’t know about than the risks they take with you.


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

Well the results for the first test is that everything arrived negative. No syphilis, HIV, chlamydia, or gonorrhea. I haven’t taken the second one yet.

How likely is it that I may have something? I’m starting to doubt anything is wrong now.

Originally Posted by Shunsatsuren
Well the results for the first test is that everything arrived negative. No syphilis, HIV, chlamydia, or gonorrhea. I haven’t taken the second one yet.

How likely is it that I may have something? I’m starting to doubt anything is wrong now.

You forget about ebola..takes 21 days I think to show ^^ kidding..
Yeah as thought you are alright.. just stop fucking whores with bleeding mouth ^^
Seriously…nothing will happen chances are..but for peace of mind you might do it but wait so long that you can be absolutely sure that the test is conclusive.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:09 PM.