Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

21 Years Old With Very Low Libido, HELP!

12

21 Years Old With Very Low Libido, HELP!

Well well. To keep it short, I’m 21 years old, 6’2” 195 lbs with about 10-11% body fat, eat healthy, do strength exercises three days a week, sprint twice a week, jog once a week, take it easy one day a week. My problem is that my libido is fucked up. No matter any girl I’m with, I can’t achieve an erection without stimulating myself and REALLY focusing hard on it. No matter how much she’s turned on, it just doesn’t matter. I was eating out my main girlfriend earlier, she was bucking and loving it, and I couldn’t achieve more than a 30% erection, whereas I bet 98% of guys would get a woody just knowing they’re about to have sex with her.

I’m losing my freaking mind. I used to take Cialis for the longest time to ignore this problem, and it works quite well. However, without drugs, I can’t sustain a full erection even during sex! Watching porn does nothing for me either. It’s been quite hard to do girth work.

Back when I was a fatass at 245 lbs and eating junk food all the time and not working out at all my libido was higher and I could achieve an erection just dancing with a girl. That never happens anymore. I’m going to schedule an appointment with a dietician and hopefully a doctor, but this is really just fucking me up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

10Inch, do you have nightime/morning erections? If you do then low testosterone probably isnt the problem and it is psychological.

Blood test!

Total testosterone
Free testosterone
Luteinizing hormone
DHEA
Estradiol
Cortisol
TSH
Free T4
Free T3
IGF-1
Prolactin

Let us know your results


Pussy Pounder

Originally Posted by Pussy Pounder
Blood test!

Total testosterone
Free testosterone
Luteinizing hormone
DHEA
Estradiol
Cortisol
TSH
Free T4
Free T3
IGF-1
Prolactin

Let us know your results

Roger that. Do I have to mention all these things or will doctors know by just saying “the works?” I’ve NEVER EVER had a blood test either (other than STD) btw.

If you have nighttime/morning erections then it’s all/mostly in your head. I had this problem a bit after I was wasted one night and could have had sex with a gorgeous girl I was pursuing for a while, then a few times after that I couldn’t get it up really. Also, I recommend not masturbating, overmasturbation can make it impossible to hold a good erection/stay up when you’re already in a vagina


Goal: 8.5x6.5

There are a lot more tests they could do, so you need to give them a specific list.


Pussy Pounder

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage
Yes I do, but only when I take ZMA do I notice it.

I suggest to keep taking the ZMA for penile health until you find out the problem.

I had the exact same problem about a year ago and I am 22 now. After several months of me freaking out and thinking something was wrong with me, I realized it was my medication, I.e. Antidepressant. Brought it up to my doctor and he informed me that one of the side effects is a lower libido. Changed medication and back to normal. I feel your pain!

Originally Posted by hithere12321
If you have nighttime/morning erections then it’s all/mostly in your head. I had this problem a bit after I was wasted one night and could have had sex with a gorgeous girl I was pursuing for a while, then a few times after that I couldn’t get it up really. Also, I recommend not masturbating, overmasturbation can make it impossible to hold a good erection/stay up when you’re already in a vagina

I never jack off, just fyi. I have multiple steady sex partners who are beautiful. Shit, I had a threesome over Spring Break with two fine women, and still had to play with myself to get it up.

Originally Posted by BigHead007
I had the exact same problem about a year ago and I am 22 now. After several months of me freaking out and thinking something was wrong with me, I realized it was my medication, I.e. Antidepressant. Brought it up to my doctor and he informed me that one of the side effects is a lower libido. Changed medication and back to normal. I feel your pain!

I take no drugs, other than Cialis right now (haven’t taken it for almost 9 months).

Drink Pomegranate juice for 1 or 2 months I cant remember and it will help your EQ.

It’s got to be the real stuff though, not like an energy drink, ect.

Thyroid function test, testosterone, a blood glucose test all as mentioned above. You may want to give ginkgo a try.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage
I never jack off, just fyi. I have multiple steady sex partners who are beautiful. Shit, I had a threesome over Spring Break with two fine women, and still had to play with myself to get it up.

Then yeah it’s definitely a medical issue, good luck


Goal: 8.5x6.5

Originally Posted by hithere12321

Then yeah it’s definitely a medical issue, good luck

I am going to have to agree

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:33 AM.