Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Where do you buy decent clothes?

Where do you buy decent clothes?

I dress like a hobo. I’m going to see if I can improve upon my scraggly track pants and goodwill handmedown sweaters and tshirts. What are good namebrands? Not too too expensive, but of good quality and pleasant aesthetics. I don’t want to stand out, just look respectable. I’ve had friends refuse to go out for drinks with me in public due to my slovenly attire.

I’m more interested in tops. Good shirts and sweaters.


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

How about JC Penney and a brand like Dockers.

Signs up Huff for a Queer Eye make over in Canuk Land (Northern Michigan Territory).


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

For cheap stuff that can be quite nice, check out Old Navy. You have to be selective, but they typically have some very nice stuff in stock if you look around. Don’t be turned off by the goodly number of surly youths wandering the shop.

Originally Posted by twatteaser

Signs up Huff for a Queer Eye make over in Canuk Land (Northern Michigan Territory).

INput, sir, input.


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
For cheap stuff that can be quite nice, check out Old Navy. You have to be selective, but they typically have some very nice stuff in stock if you look around. Don’t be turned off by the goodly number of surly youths wandering the shop.


AS long as they’re not employees.

This is one of the few stores I’ve heard of. I went in and bought some tshirts there a while back, just for sporting use. But I didn’t look further. I’ll take a peak.


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine


Last edited by huff : 12-14-2005 at .

The Men’s Wearhouse is very good for professional clothes. They’re high quality and fairly reasonable.

But hell, if you’re on a budget there’s always J.C. Penney.

Either of these companies have catalogs and a web presence.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Does anyone know of any place that sells cheap, nice clothes in Melbourne, Australia?

I believe all the previous posters are from the US.

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
The Men’s Wearhouse is very good for professional clothes. They’re high quality and fairly reasonable.

But hell, if you’re on a budget there’s always J.C. Penney.


I’m not on that much of a budget. I do have some disposable income. But I can’t wear clothes that are too nice. I feel awkward. Weddings and funerals are a curse to me.


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

Okay, if you are not too tall or a heavy set, clothes at decent or amazing prices should fly off the shelves at you. Personally, now would be a time to ask for some female help in picking out the clothes. Ask the Gf, good friend’s gf, his sister, just a friend. Mom never counts with that. Otherwise get help from a stylish friend.


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

The GAP or Old Navy will work really well… Norstrom’s, Macy’s or Dillards is a great place to start as well. My recommendation is to pick up a GQ magazine to find some styles you like. Armed with this information go to any of the stores listed above and have a sales consultant assist you. Heck that’s what they’re paid to do. Lot of the looks in GQ can be pulled of on even a modest budget. Remember the color black is your friend, especially when going out.

Good luck…

P.S. Don’t forget a nice cologne…

Originally Posted by losthorizon
Does anyone know of any place that sells cheap, nice clothes in Melbourne, Australia?

I believe all the previous posters are from the US.


Here’s some good ozzie men’s wear


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

Originally Posted by huff
But I can’t wear clothes that are too nice. I feel awkward. Weddings and funerals are a curse to me.


This is a guy who is just asking for an Oprah makeover….

Seriously. You can wear clothes that are nice and comfortable, and be comfortable in them.

It’s all about self-image. I have to go now, but I’ll be back; we’ll fix you up.

Maybe not quite “Queer Eye for the huff guy…” but something can be done.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
This is a guy who is just asking for an Oprah makeover….

Seriously. You can wear clothes that are nice and comfortable, and be comfortable in them.


YOu don’t understand. It’s reverse snobbism. I genuinely look down on people who dress too well. But I’ve been at the opposite extreme for too long. For instance, I’ve got a black coat that I’ve had for 12 years. When I bought it, it was green.

I appreciate all of the posts by the way.


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine


Last edited by huff : 12-14-2005 at .

Originally Posted by huff
I’ve got a black coat that I’ve had for 12 years. When I bought it, it was green.

Oh.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:43 AM.