Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pubes Designs

Originally Posted by carrbc
Sounds kind of painful.

It’s really not that bad and it’s the fastest way to get a bigger looking penis without having to shave multiple times a week. I used to shave back in high school but I found that shaving caused the hair to grow back thicker. Once you tweeze the hairs they grow back lighter and less dense.

Originally Posted by redworm
It’s really not that bad and it’s the fastest way to get a bigger looking penis without having to shave multiple times a week. I used to shave back in high school but I found that shaving caused the hair to grow back thicker. Once you tweeze the hairs they grow back lighter and less dense.

…or they grow back in ingrown. Ouch! I have a couple scars down there to show for that.

That’s why I trim. Although, oddly enough, I shave the balls periodically, and have never had a problem with ingrown hairs there. At least, not yet.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
…or they grow back in ingrown. Ouch! I have a couple scars down there to show for that.

That’s why I trim. Although, oddly enough, I shave the balls periodically, and have never had a problem with ingrown hairs there. At least, not yet.

Same here.


Start/April 2011: BPEL - 6.75" / NBPEL - 6.00" / BEG - 5.125 / Mid Shaft - 4.75 / Glans 4.5"

Current/August 8 2011: BPEL 7.25" / NBPEL - 6.375" / BEG - 5.625" / Mid Shaft - 5.00" / Glans - 4.875"

Goals: NBPEL - 8.25" / Mid Shaft EG - 6.00"

Shaved sack, pubs 1/2 inches long. Do something about them leg hairs you don’t want it looking like you put glue on your groin and sat on a barber shop floor.


Starting Stats: BPEL = 5.875, EG = 4.375 <> Current Stats: BPEL = 7.25, EG = 4.6

Originally Posted by Lampwick
…or they grow back in ingrown. Ouch! I have a couple scars down there to show for that.

Were you talking about shaving or tweezing?

I too have some scars from ingrown hairs from my shaving stint.

Originally Posted by redworm
Were you talking about shaving or tweezing?

I too have some scars from ingrown hairs from my shaving stint.

I would imagine you’re much, much less likely to get them from tweezing.


Start/April 2011: BPEL - 6.75" / NBPEL - 6.00" / BEG - 5.125 / Mid Shaft - 4.75 / Glans 4.5"

Current/August 8 2011: BPEL 7.25" / NBPEL - 6.375" / BEG - 5.625" / Mid Shaft - 5.00" / Glans - 4.875"

Goals: NBPEL - 8.25" / Mid Shaft EG - 6.00"

I once had an A letter on my pubic hair

What I look for in this topic is how to shave without injuries


Mayor

I trim up my everything except the balls I want to do it but scared of cutting my self anybody have any pointers on that

Originally Posted by fishnfool
I trim up my everything except the balls I want to do it but scared of cutting my self anybody have any pointers on that

Use clippers or scissors to get it as low as you can. Take a four or five blade razor to the boys after a good warm up in the shower. Been shaving my junk for years and never a nic.

It’s a must in my home. Only way I get my balls sucked.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Well I never had my balls sucked before guess cause I never shaved em. The thing that worries me is the hair follicles are big and they stick out I’m afraid I’m gonna cut one off. Do you have to grab them and tighten the skin up or how do you do it .

Originally Posted by fishnfool
Well I never had my balls sucked before guess cause I never shaved em. The thing that worries me is the hair follicles are big and they stick out I’m afraid I’m gonna cut one off. Do you have to grab them and tighten the skin up or how do you do it .

I stretch the skin and don’t apply much pressure with the razor.

You’ve got to work on getting your balls sucked. Simply amazing!


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
I stretch the skin and don’t apply much pressure with the razor.

You’ve got to work on getting your balls sucked. Simply amazing!


Gonna work on it tonight

Originally Posted by fishnfool
Gonna work on it tonight

Go slow. Now in the shower I razor them as I rinse off. Two minutes and hair free. Wife is all smiles.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:38 PM.