Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Metrosexual Mini Forum

RTG -

I take it you’ve tried benzoyl peroxide? The stuff is unbeatable (without a prescription) in my experience, and if you have oily skin, like me, you will never get the negative side effects (dryness & irritation) that some people do.

Tea tree oil, as someone else mentioned, is also good, although it is generally not considered as powerful as benzoyl peroxide. It’s a great choice for someone whose skin isn’t especially oily, I’d say. Oh, and I also agree with whoever recommended Ivory soap. Using Ivory will ensure that your skin isn’t irritated by any dumbass additives, and the lack of moisturizing crap in it means no worries about clogged pores.

Be forewarned that any acne treatments you try may take a month or more to exert any noticeable effect. Have patience and stick to your regimen, as with PE :) .

Good luck!


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Originally Posted by RoomToGrow
I have extremely oily skin and hair. If I don’t shower twice a day my skin and hair get a slight “sheen” to them. I am convinced I could wash 10 times a day and not get dry skin. My body is a natural oil factory.

During winter time, my hair gets oily faster than during the summer. So I wash it, and it gets oily again only faster and all of a sudden I am using schampoo all the time (I normally only use schampoo every 2-3 days - no, I am not a dirty person, but I don’t think it is good to have the fat cells go berserk). Then I take a few days off to “decondition” my hair, and let it get real grimy. After the break, it isn’t getting oily as fast and the cycle slowly repeats itself (this not a problem during summer, but the colder the worse).

I find that the oilyness is enhanced by hats, wool caps, baseball caps or just about anything that covers the hair. So probably you would notice a great improvement if you removed that mask of yours.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Super, Ike, Hog et al -

Sweating and deodorants. Just read up on the net about aluminium in anti-perspirant, and how it may be safer for one’s health to use deodorant only. So I guess I should switch to a deodorant based without alcohol and other strange industrial waste. What to do or use instead?

My problem is rather severe bad smell under the arms, which is why I’ve used rather strong antiperspirants - I am pretty much “addicted” and need to “decondition”. I’ve just gotten off the anti-depressant I’ve been eating - when I sunk into depression I started getting real stinky armpits, even before starting to take the medicine - and this seems to have improved the situation, but not enough. I eat fish oil (>8 capsules á 1000 mg) daily (which I hope will help me from relapsing into depression in the future). I drink beer, ½-1 litre daily. I don’t eat chocolate very often, and I’ve always been leery of trans fat. Every now and then I’ll stuff junk food in my face, but mostly I eat reasonably well and use olive oil and real butter. I guess the big no-no is too much coffee and too little water, for starters I’ll have to reverse the proportions.

Suggestions appreciated.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Hog and Big J,

Any kind of cream or lotion hair remover. I use “Neat” Hair Remover for the crack of my ass. I just take a liberal amount in my hands and smear it all inside the crack up to and including the anus and the areas near it. The balls are easy to do with a razor so dont put it on your balls because that skin is sensitive. I wait about 5 minutes, then I take some paper towels and I get in the shower. I wet the paper towels a little and then wipe all the lotion off and proceed to soap up and shower. It leaves it nice and smooth. A word of advice is to make sure you get all of it otherwise it will burn your skin and/or irritate it. Its another good reason to shower after doing this. Apply some Aloe Vera afterwards.


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba

RTG -

I take it you’ve tried benzoyl peroxide? The stuff is unbeatable (without a prescription) in my experience, and if you have oily skin, like me, you will never get the negative side effects (dryness & irritation) that some people do.

Tea tree oil, as someone else mentioned, is also good, although it is generally not considered as powerful as benzoyl peroxide. It’s a great choice for someone whose skin isn’t especially oily, I’d say. Oh, and I also agree with whoever recommended Ivory soap. Using Ivory will ensure that your skin isn’t irritated by any dumbass additives, and the lack of moisturizing crap in it means no worries about clogged pores.

Be forewarned that any acne treatments you try may take a month or more to exert any noticeable effect. Have patience and stick to your regimen, as with PE :) .

Good luck!

Thanks Para. I’ll give it a try. :up:


-rtg

Originally Posted by mgus

I find that the oilyness is enhanced by hats, wool caps, baseball caps or just about anything that covers the hair. So probably you would notice a great improvement if you removed that mask of yours.

But then I’d be dead. Everyone knows I can’t take this thing off. Plus, helmet hair is the worst.


-rtg

Originally Posted by mgus
Super, Ike, Hog et al -

Sweating and deodorants. Just read up on the net about aluminium in anti-perspirant, and how it may be safer for one’s health to use deodorant only. So I guess I should switch to a deodorant based without alcohol and other strange industrial waste. What to do or use instead?

My problem is rather severe bad smell under the arms, which is why I’ve used rather strong antiperspirants - I am pretty much “addicted” and need to “decondition”. I’ve just gotten off the anti-depressant I’ve been eating - when I sunk into depression I started getting real stinky armpits, even before starting to take the medicine - and this seems to have improved the situation, but not enough. I eat fish oil (>8 capsules á 1000 mg) daily (which I hope will help me from relapsing into depression in the future). I drink beer, ½-1 litre daily. I don’t eat chocolate very often, and I’ve always been leery of trans fat. Every now and then I’ll stuff junk food in my face, but mostly I eat reasonably well and use olive oil and real butter. I guess the big no-no is too much coffee and too little water, for starters I’ll have to reverse the proportions.

Suggestions appreciated.

Beer is dehydrating you ( believe it or not) It removes water from your body and is thereby concentrating the toxins which cause you to smell even worse.
Solution is to drink plenty of water because it helps to wash the toxins out of your body.
However its more efficent to do some excercise or something so that the water can carry out the toxins in your sweat. I use “Toms of Maine” natural and organic deoderant. It works for me.

In an emergency i.e. showering is not an option, my deoderant has ran its course and I am doing something that makes me sweat profusely…

Make sure you carry a change of shirt in your car. Some kind of baby wipes or something (the kind the hospital uses, preferably without alchohol) will kill all the bacteria and smell but make sure you change the shirt and apply some more deoderant. :)


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Supersizeit,

Interesting… Seems like itd be easier than I would have thought.. What about regrowth itching and whatever, and how often do you do this?


See Ya,

BigJ

It depends.
I would always do it before a hot date otherwise about once every two weeks or whenever I could start to pull the hairs down there.
Aloe Vera and/or something called Babys Beeswax is excellent for preventing the itching.

http://www.ecowise.com/baby/bath/burtsbees.shtml


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Hey RoomToGrow,

A good benzoyl peroxide product to use for preventing zits is this Neutrogena Clear Pore stuff. I use it on my face every other day. I put it on when I first get in the shower and leave it on for a few minutes. It softens the beard well enough to use as a shave cream. It would be fine to use on other parts of your body too.

I am a big fan of skin care products, especially the face care line, from this place:
http://www.bluelagoon.is/

I will try and participate in this thread more in the near future.

TTFN!


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Iamaru,

would you please read the forum guidelines?

(and then let me in on WTF TTFN stands for)


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

mgus,
It is is quite appearent that you sir, are not a Tigger fan!

TTFN = Ta ta for now!

TIGGER’S SONG

The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made of rubber
The bottoms are made out of springs
They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one
*
The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful chaps
They’re loaded with vim and vigor
They love to leap in your laps
They’re jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
But the moste wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one
*
Tiggers are are cuddly fellows
Tiggers are awfully sweet
Everyone else is jealous
That is why I repeat
The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
They’re bouncy, trouncy,flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one
I’m the o-o-o-only one!!! Grrrr!


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Dear Metrosexuals on the Mini Forum:

1) Do you find that you are equally Metrosexual in an ongoing/permanent relationship as you are when single, or do Metrosexuals transform into Suburbasexuals?

2) Is it possible for a parent to remain Metrosexual, or does one get lost in childcare priorities and lack of time? (that would mean transforming into a Suburb-A-sexual, I guess)


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

The above was not a joke, believe it or not.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:34 PM.